Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
How did you find this site ? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
How did you find this site ? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
How did you find this site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

How did you find this site ?

Go down 
+18
pikachuisblue
Faggot canadian
Badgerz
aznarth
kance
Dark Haumi
Gary Oak
Garde
Barry
Lorenzo
Spriker
Kisame
rodriginater
Lon
Rayquazafan
SGDonZ
cactushh5
SuperSVD
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

How did you find this site ? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm

i have always wondered how people like SG, cact mew and other people found the nation ( our old website for those who are new and dont know the story) so basicly you can tell us how you found the site.

As for me, i came in the time of the nation. After i battled pavi in a tournament he recomended the site to me so i checked it out and it look really cool and fun so i join. So that how SVD came

What about you guys, did u randomly find it , you saw our youtube video, did someone tell you about this site, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 pm

YIR! Let's see how i began my life on pkmnnation. It was halfway in summer vacation, I barely got wi-fi and said w00t now i can wifi battle peoples. Searching on google found a few wifi battles i remember pwning someone with quick claw venemoth and i crited him Very Happy back in the noob days. It was late at night, i was about to go to sleep and i found pkmnnations link somewhere. It looked decent so i decided to join. In the first week there i knew my enemy was legendspirit (some mofo for those who don't know) but everyone hated him so its good afro Met some good friends on there, and nice people like sg and kisame. I don't think people were too perverted back then but guys will be guyz :] Yeah months later more awesome people started coming, i don't want to go too much into details but it was a fun time :}}}}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 am

Great story guys! Good times, good times Very Happy
I remember i just started to wi-fi battling & me & wood had a little fight. I said somthing about i was unbeatable cuz i won 10 battles or somthing in a row. Then he sended me a link to pkmnnation & wanted me to challenge zoku. My old master Cool He pwned me 6/0 with his rain dance team & then i knew i had alot more to learn. Pkmnnation was the place i learned about competetive batting for real. Then i meet you guys & here we are Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 am

LIke Cact I too came fronation. I was actually looking on answers 4 people 2 battle and Kisame suggested it 2 me. Since then i;ve met alot of great ppl and also met "legend." That knob tried telling ppl that I was going 2 crash the site... KNOB! Anyway, after nation closed down I was @ a loss until one of micahs (nation founder) sent me a message of facebook saying NOT to come here. As you can see I came here coz Kisame is my friend and were going to make sexy babies together, haha. Neway, i've been here since and I think were on2 a good thing here. It's the fastest growing forumn i've ever seen and trust me, I knew a few.
Back to top Go down
Rayquazafan

Rayquazafan

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 am

I found out trough affiliates.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:01 am

Well.... I Came Around Late Early July Late June Last Year (lol I said Came) and I Was Searching Through Random Chatangos To find Wi-fi Battles I Had already Played A Bit At My old Site But It Was A Bit Inactive (Thats Where I Met Xeareas btw And Abz) So I Searching for A Battle Around 10 pm Or So I Found This Chatbox That Zoku Had Spammed With Nations Link Apperently He was Told He Had To Advertise So I Clicked It. First Person I BAttled Was Desi, I Won But I Lost The Second One And I Battled That Whole Night :} I Met Plenty Of People Like nzlz,Zoku,Micah,Desi,Uberpoke Micah Creeped Me out A Bit I Mostly Think It Was Just His picture Of the person with scythes or w/e but who really freaked me out was kis....idk why
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:25 pm

as from every1 i came from the nation svd told me 2 come to the nation and i thought about it then weeks later i remembered 2 go (i was a n00b) brought my rain dance team (uber cheap except qwilfish <3) battled some people became water gym leader and the story continues until this day
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:39 pm

lol!! Sexy babies. They really would be Star. :] Yeah and Micah joined us anyway, he didn't like Pavi's ruling in the end anyway. I don't think anybody really liked Legend.

And yeah I'm still not sure why mew. I don't remember being weird...

Hmmm. I got here over two years ago. At the first Masters. I had just bought Diamond and beat the E4. The only pokemon game I had played before that was Silver for Gameboy and I skipped R/S/E cuz I hated the graphics so I noticed the Wi-Fi stuffs and decide to look for people on the internet to pwn with my awesome GBSilver skills. So I joined a couple sites and pwned a couple noobs but just barely and then somehow I found the original PM. Where I met Zoku who wasn't a noob and pwned me 6/0 Then it was he who taught me how to breed and how to make strategies. And there I learned everything including the fact that I was still a noob. And just stuck around as the Water Gym Leader. I also met Micah, Zoku, Abudi, Haydo and all the old people. When PM forgot about the site, Micah made a new one but at the same time I did too. I flipped a coin and Micah won so we used Pkmnnation and I became admin, did cool things and advertised. I found some of you and brought you to us. And then we all know what happened later on, so here we are. :] Good times, bad times. I've seen it all. Lets make this year awesome too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Kis Idk Why But Like Everyone Was Saying I Liked Nation Bette rThan My Old Site And You told Me I was having An affair lol i cant really remeber
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Well..

I was on yahoo answers looking for ppl to battle cause i realized after a year that i had wifi(duh). So a few days after i saw kisame answered so i copy and pasted the link he gave me and couldnt even find the chat for some reason. So the next day i asked kisame how to ask for a battle and he explained so i asked for kisame in the chat. Im not sure but i think it was cact that told me he wasnt here for like 2 days. As soon as he said it i left lool. Then one day i found kisame. I took on the name Spriker and battled my first person: Pavi. He made me realize my wifi was messed up and it didnt work anymore. So it took me like a week to figure out i just had to reset the settings. i felt dumb. After that i battled kisame he beat me either 5/0 or 6/0 i dont remember lol. And everyone knows what happened in the next few weeks. Pissed garde off a lot. Cact called me a dumb mofo and Kisame became my Pokemon Master Wink taught me everything i knew. Very Happy

Heres the pic:
How did you find this site ? 20441935
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm

FU*K YEAH BEST ANSWER!

lol I don't remember much of that either, but I guess i was there.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 am

Wow, I think I remember how I came to be known on this site & pkmnnation...

I started competitive battling like a year & a half ago. Back then, like most people who start, I was a noob, I don't even think I knew how to Wi Fi battle lol. I started with looking up Pokemon Tournaments on YouTube, and I met GP (MrGamePhreak) there. We were cool, but we didn't battle often. One day, I got bored as FU*K and I found Chatango. Met Cact and battled him, got an EPIC Honchkrow sweep. About a month later, Pavi sent me a message over youtube (After looking through Cact's Friend list on Youtube without him knowing) saying that he wanted me to go on Pkmn Nation, cause it was a Positive, Fun site. Also, he said I'd get a free pokemon, so like a noob would, I obliged. He offered me to battled, and I think I got 4-0d. And that changed everything. I figured out EVs, useful tactics, breeding, the importance of items, all that good stuff. And about.... idk, I wanna say 8 months later, here we are. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am

DanteLorenzo3 wrote:
Wow, I think I remember how I came to be known on this site & pkmnnation...

I started competitive battling like a year & a half ago. Back then, like most people who start, I was a noob, I don't even think I knew how to Wi Fi battle lol. I started with looking up Pokemon Tournaments on YouTube, and I met GP (MrGamePhreak) there. We were cool, but we didn't battle often. One day, I got bored as FU*K and I found Chatango. Met Cact and battled him, got an EPIC Honchkrow sweep. About a month later, Pavi sent me a message over youtube (After looking through Cact's Friend list on Youtube without him knowing) saying that he wanted me to go on Pkmn Nation, cause it was a Positive, Fun site. Also, he said I'd get a free pokemon, so like a noob would, I obliged. He offered me to battled, and I think I got 4-0d. And that changed everything. I figured out EVs, useful tactics, breeding, the importance of items, all that good stuff. And about.... idk, I wanna say 8 months later, here we are. Very Happy

lol i guess pavi wasn't all useless, if there was no pavi there would be no svd, rod, probably not me either he was one of the only happy but strange persons about 8 months ago but thats in a different parallel world <3
Back to top Go down
Barry
Barry

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 pm

I found it in a link on youtube
Back to top Go down
http://www.neoseeker.com/members/75pwns_all/
Garde

Garde

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Late on this topic lol.

Thousands of Years Ago , I was looking for a pokeman site.I found Pkmnnation off of a Youtube vid ( Don't ask which one , its probally extinct ) And when i first showed up , I met Aznarth , ZZdog , Abudii & Zoku ( Weaville On Steroids ftw :} ) I asked several ppl for battles and i battle ZZdog.I won 2/0 even though niether of us Ev Trained.Later on that night other people showed up , Star , Micah , Kisame , Haydo , Rid.They talked trash about me , even though they say they didn't recall.Next day i challenged fire gym ( reddragon or something ) i won 1/0 and won my first badge.The site was cool.Not later Pavi started coming too the site as well as mew & cact.Later on i started the clan of Poke'bro's , cool clan it just didn't work out <3.After a while i got made a gym leader and gave the name "God of Failure".And the rest should know my pkmnmaster & pokerupt stuffs....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/D2AllenGamingYT
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 pm

lol garde when i first came to nation and saw your username gardevoirman i thought you were like 25 years old or something but later i was glad to be accepted in the poke'bros ftw :}}
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm

garde u didnt put me in your story lol i was there too Razz
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm

It all started on a website called pokemonmasters there I came as a noob 2 years back. The first 2 people I met were razo711(Zoku) and mjridiculous(who the fuck do you think?). I came as a noob but soon improved because of Zoku's constant bitching. I met some new people on the site(Esteban, Romeo, zzdog, Kisame, Kesley or Kelly? I fucking forget, etc) but in times of peace and harmony Zoku had a corrupt plan to assassinate the current site owner PokemonMaster and his brother (that fag with the Jirachi obsession). Then one day Zoku snuck into PokemonMaster's castle and stabbed him with his Silver Saber with +3 fire damage, the next day PokemonMaster was found dead with multiple stab wounds.

The whole site was in a panic as to what was to happen, when the site was suddenly attacked by butt pirates lead by Ben. The pirates came and killed and raped many members until there was just a few of us left(Zoku me Kisame Rid zzdog). Zoku being left horribly injured and with a sore anus had to abandon his quest for site domination and at that time me and Kisame both made plans for new sites but instead of bidding farewells we decided to join together. We flipped a coin to see who became the new king. The coin landed on what ever the hell I picked and I became king of a new nation called Pkmnnation because I'm fucking clever like that. Soon people started frolicking to the new nation(Me Kisame Star Zoku Rid some other fuckers nobody cares about, oh and Haydo). Zoku, recovering from his injuries, decided to try to assassinate me, suspecting the attack, because you cant fucking trust Asians, I faced Zoku on the top of Mount Olympus using my epic Ban Hammer I Perma-banned Zoku into the abyss. Zoku learning the errors in his ways, escaped the abyss with the help of Haydo.

After that for a while, times were peaceful. Members came and went(Garde Aznarth Arys Abudii Nzlz Desiking Cact). At the time, I did not notice but a dangerous Jew had slipped into our peaceful nation, his name: Pavichokche. As time went by Nzlz decided to start a rebellion and take part of our nation to create his own site. This rebellion came to my attention when, my loyal whipping boy, Abudii told me about it. So we gathered our forces and reclaimed our land in a bloody battle resulting in the Ban Hammer of Nzlz. Times were once again peaceful and more members joined(SG and Mew) but as times progressed, my own brother, Arys, had tried to kill and betray me. As I laid there bleeding to death. I clutched my lucky Behelit, (that fucked up egg thing from Berserk) then 5 Gods appeared before me and demanded a sacrifice for ultimate power. In my depression from the betrayal, I sacrificed some of the sites members(Arys Garde Spriker Garde Aznarth) to become a Demon-like Apostle. After I became a demon, I ruled the nation with cruelty and bloodlust. SG, angered by the loss of his brothers(Spriker and Garde), swore revenge and gathered an army to attack me. The battle lasted many days but their abilities were far too great and I had to withdraw.

With it, Kisame became their king and they took most of the land of Nation. Weakened, I attempted to go into hiding in a 3rd rate pokemon site, but Pavi, the one who I trusted most, summoned an army of his Jewish brethren and took the rest of Nation from me. Huge noses, money and fucked up little hats, were what all the members of the new nation wore. In my last moments I summoned the angels again and sacrificed my deformed demon fetus baby along with Abudii to be reborn as Gary Oak, Pokemon Master and I soon came to this site to live the rest of my days trolling the fuck out of everyone.
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
It all started on a website called pokemonmasters there i came as a noob 2 years back the first 2 people i met were razo711(zoku) and mjridiculous(who the FU*K do you think?) i came as a noob but soon improved because of zokus constant bitching i met some new people on the site(esteban, romeo, zzdog, kisame, kesley or kelly? i fucking forget etc) but in times of peace and harmony zoku had a corrupt plan to assassinate the current site owner Pokemon masters and his brother (that fag with the jirachi obession) then one day zoku snuck into Pokemon masters castle and stabbed him with his Silver Saber with +3 fire damage the next day pokemon masters was found dead with multiple stab wounds the whole site was in a panic as to what was to happen when the site was suddenly attacked by butt pirates lead by Ben the pirates came and killed and raped many members until there was just a few of us left(zoku me kisame rid zzdog) zoku being left horrible injured and with a sore anus had to abandon his quest for site domination and at that time me and kisame both made plans for new sites but instead of bidding fairwells we decided to join together we flipped a coin to see who became the new king the coin landed on what ever the hell i picked and i became king of a new nation called pokemonnation because im fucking clever like that soon people started fralocking to the new nation(me kisame star zoku rid some other fuckers nobody cares about oh and haydo) zoku recovering from his injuries decided to try to assassinate me suspecting the attack because you cant fucking trust asians i faced zoku on the top of mount olympus using my epic ban hammer i perma banned zoku into the abyss zoku learning the errors in his ways escaped the abyss with the help of haydo after that for awhile times were peaceful members came and go(garde aznarth aryss abudii nzlz desiking cact) at the time i did not notice but a dangerous jew had slipped into our peaceful nation his name pavichokche as time went by nzlz decided to start a rebellion and take part of our nation to create his own this rebellion came to my attention when my loyal whipping boy abudii told me about it so we gathered our forces and reclaimed our land in a bloody battle resulting in the ban hammer of nzlz times were once again peaceful and more members joined(sg and mew) but as times progressed my own brother aryss had tried to kill and betray me as i laid there bleeding to death i cluthed my lucky behelit(that fucked up egg thing from berserk) then 5 gods appeared before me and demanged a sacrifce for ultimate power in my depression from the betrayal i sacrificed some of the sites members(arys garde spriker garde aznarth) to become a demon like apostle after i became a demon i ruled the nation with cruelty and bloodlust sg angered by the loss of his brothers(spriker and garde) sworn revenge and gathered a army to attack me the battle lasted many days but there abilities were far to great and i had to withdraw with it kisame became there king and they took most of the land of nation weaken i attempted to go into hiding in a 3rd rate pokemon site but pavi the one who i trusted most summoned a army of his jewish brethren and took the rest of nation from me huge noses money and fucked up little hats were what all the members of the new nation wore in my last moments i summoned the angels again and sacrificed my deformed demon fetus baby and abudii to be reborn as Gary Oak pokemon master and i soon came to this site to leave the rest of my days trolling the FU*K out of people

ummm where was i? i remember me being there as a noob with kiddy porn( because i was a noob then discovered real porn later on) or was i hmm cant remember (later on after rod wrote this, he went into a new tab and searched all the porn he could ever want trying to remember where was he)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm

woow long history lol
Well, here's my story:
I was such a fuckin noob back when i was like 10. I just got my new DSi when it first came out with platinum. I always wanted to try out every feature of a game when i got one, so, right after the wifi opened in the game, i went to Yahoo(lol, spriker). I asked a question similar to spriker's and I think either Pav told me about pkmnnation. I came to the site as the most noobiest noob there. Everyone, including the noobs, were beating me at least 5/0. I was a laughing stock lol. I was supposed to type in Hatumi as my username on chatango, but I had a fucked up keyboard, so i misstyped Haumi. Thats how I got my name and i was pretty not popular lol. I wanted to learn how to make epic sigs so I went to Youtube. I guess thats when i started learning nerd stuff. Soon enough, I was making people sigs and stuff. We moved to the new PM when we realized some problems.... Anyways here we are now. I became Dark Haumi when i began makin epic awesomeness graphics such as Rod and Ru52y's sigs.

Btw, i guess Pav did bring us here. Without him many of ya'll wouldn't have epic sigs. Also you cact cuz i taught you xDDD. So many memories online lol.

EDIT: also the site wouldn't have this epic theme...
Back to top Go down
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 am

All i did was search pokemon in forumotion. Then i checked every site until i found one that looked good and was active. When i came here i thought i was really good but ever since i joined this site i learned more and became better thanks to this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Story   How did you find this site ? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Well, everyone is crystal clear for me. I was on YouTube just days ago as I'm posting this and needed someone to help me with my new OU Pokemon team so I found Rod. I went to his channel and noticed he put this website on his page. Clicked on it and BOOM! My adventure had started.

Thanks Rod! lol!
Back to top Go down
Garde

Garde

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
It all started on a website called pokemonmasters there i came as a noob 2 years back the first 2 people i met were razo711(zoku) and mjridiculous(who the FU*K do you think?) i came as a noob but soon improved because of zokus constant bitching i met some new people on the site(esteban, romeo, zzdog, kisame, kesley or kelly? i fucking forget etc) but in times of peace and harmony zoku had a corrupt plan to assassinate the current site owner Pokemon masters and his brother (that fag with the jirachi obession) then one day zoku snuck into Pokemon masters castle and stabbed him with his Silver Saber with +3 fire damage the next day pokemon masters was found dead with multiple stab wounds the whole site was in a panic as to what was to happen when the site was suddenly attacked by butt pirates lead by Ben the pirates came and killed and raped many members until there was just a few of us left(zoku me kisame rid zzdog) zoku being left horrible injured and with a sore anus had to abandon his quest for site domination and at that time me and kisame both made plans for new sites but instead of bidding fairwells we decided to join together we flipped a coin to see who became the new king the coin landed on what ever the hell i picked and i became king of a new nation called pokemonnation because im fucking clever like that soon people started fralocking to the new nation(me kisame star zoku rid some other fuckers nobody cares about oh and haydo) zoku recovering from his injuries decided to try to assassinate me suspecting the attack because you cant fucking trust asians i faced zoku on the top of mount olympus using my epic ban hammer i perma banned zoku into the abyss zoku learning the errors in his ways escaped the abyss with the help of haydo after that for awhile times were peaceful members came and go(garde aznarth aryss abudii nzlz desiking cact) at the time i did not notice but a dangerous jew had slipped into our peaceful nation his name pavichokche as time went by nzlz decided to start a rebellion and take part of our nation to create his own this rebellion came to my attention when my loyal whipping boy abudii told me about it so we gathered our forces and reclaimed our land in a bloody battle resulting in the ban hammer of nzlz times were once again peaceful and more members joined(sg and mew) but as times progressed my own brother aryss had tried to kill and betray me as i laid there bleeding to death i cluthed my lucky behelit(that fucked up egg thing from berserk) then 5 gods appeared before me and demanged a sacrifce for ultimate power in my depression from the betrayal i sacrificed some of the sites members(arys garde spriker garde aznarth) to become a demon like apostle after i became a demon i ruled the nation with cruelty and bloodlust sg angered by the loss of his brothers(spriker and garde) sworn revenge and gathered a army to attack me the battle lasted many days but there abilities were far to great and i had to withdraw with it kisame became there king and they took most of the land of nation weaken i attempted to go into hiding in a 3rd rate pokemon site but pavi the one who i trusted most summoned a army of his jewish brethren and took the rest of nation from me huge noses money and fucked up little hats were what all the members of the new nation wore in my last moments i summoned the angels again and sacrificed my deformed demon fetus baby and abudii to be reborn as Gary Oak pokemon master and i soon came to this site to leave the rest of my days trolling the FU*K out of people

I feel good knowing i was the target in this post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/D2AllenGamingYT
aznarth

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:41 pm

"l i sacrificed some of the sites members(arys garde spriker garde aznarth) to become a demon like apostle after i became a demon i ruled the nation with cruelty and bloodlust sg angered by the loss of his "

THEN AZNARTH CAME BACK FROM THE SACRAFICE BY USING HIS FUCKIN AZN POWERS TO KICK MICAHS ASS FOR SACRIFICING HIS MOST TRUSTWORTHY BROTHER OF ALL.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 pm

I remember when we were a normal Pokemon site. Mods did their job and everyone was overall nice to each other. Then we all started going on ED. Now we all post pr0n, call each other stupid shit, troll new (and old) members, send lame noobs to the Shadow Realm and on a mission to destroy all other pokemon sites, all while looking good. For teh lulz.

Kinda brought us all closer. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site ?   How did you find this site ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find this site ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next