Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Pokemon Masters new name.

Go down 
+7
SuperSVD
cactushh5
Lon
SGDonZ
Gary Oak
Spriker
Kisame
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you think the site name should be?
Pokerupt
Pokemon Masters new name. I_vote_lcap80%Pokemon Masters new name. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
Pokemon Destiny
Pokemon Masters new name. I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Masters new name. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Magibas
Pokemon Masters new name. I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Masters new name. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Pokemon Masters new name. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Well now we are sure we have enough money to buy a domain for a year however we plan to change the name of our site. Pokemon Masters sounds far too common and kinda noob-ish.

So instead of asking one person's idea at a time, we want to hear from everybody. We'll do it here because they always end up arguing in the chat. Which might happen here too anyway, but meh. Might as well get it over with. When we feel enough people have answered we'll all sit down and decide on one or collectively come up with one.

If you post something that is obviously retarded, you will be told to GTFO. Just a warning. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm

lmao Ok this is mine: Pokemon Destiny Our mascots could be Moltres and Articuno or another ice pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Pokeplains? The Gary Oak project? "Ironeheade with a e at the end to let people know were not fucking around"
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Awesome man! Wow, we got the money in like 2-3 days? Still awesome! Anyway. Hmm a new name.
I came up with this a few days ago just for fun but i find it pretty cool. idk what u think. >''Pokerupt''<
Named after like, Poke, <- pokemon, Rupt, Camerupt, Poker & Rupt, Corupt = Gangta. & .... Camerupt is on fire like us?
CUZ WE PWN LIKE CRAZY !
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Magibas- Before You Saw Wtf Is That? Listen To My Reasoning Most of The Great Sites Ar eBased On a Pokemon And have A Name Revolving Around That pokemon.
ex - Serebii= Japenese Name For Celebi
Smogon= smog Has To Do with Koffing
Bulbapedia= bulbasaur
So Me And Cert Are Behind The Name Magibas For A Few Reasons
Mainly Because Its Based on the Names Magikarp And Feebas Mixed
and The Name Is Kinda Catchy and will Be Easy Toi Remember Plus Its unique No Other Site Name Is Close To this
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I want it named after a pokemon Very Happy like smogon-koffing, marriland-marrill, and serebii-celebi. The name doesnt matter that much it is the work on the site, but people will remember if our name is unique and stranger from the rest. You always hear Pokemon Place, Pokemon Palace, Pokemon Universe, Pokemon Destiny, all that stuff with "pokemon" but the pro sites don't have pokemon in them. I think a legendary pokemon would be cool to name our site after like serebii with celebi and there site color is green ^^

The only name i like thats a legendary pokemon is deoxys or rotom in japanese:

www.deokishisu.com
www.rotomu.com

It is a bit hard to remember but i got no other ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Me and Sg came up with another idea and i know a lot of u may not like it: PokeDash! Very Happy Leave some comments homies!
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

i wanna see arcanine or dragonite as a mascot. name idea hmmm.... arcanfire with arcanine as our mascot
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:05 am

Woo, I knew we'd change the name eventually, PKMNmasters is a bit lengthy anyways. Idk, I like the whole "Based of a pokemon" idea. But no particularly good names come to mind. Maybe HeraForums? Hera being a Heracross? Or Chiko-Chat for our chat room or some shit? Chiko as Chikorita? Oh well, take those into consideration. If I think of something better, I'll tell ya'll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:21 am

i no its sounds a bit noobie but wat about pokerulers :\
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Hmm, i know this is off topic & im sorry, But are we still gonna use chatango when we change domain?
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Yeah we'll still be using the chat boxes. When we buy the domain the site itself and the forum will be separate from each other like they usually are but the chat box will still be either on the forums main page or on a separate page of its own. Or both if we feel it works. lol idk.

But yes, we'll still find somewhere to put it.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I think so far pokerupt has the most votes. It is a really cool name but our site pokemon isn't a camurupt or any fire pokemon :{ it might work. Maybe pokenight? because our site pokemon are more of ghosts and the night is for ghosts to roam around Cool it might fail though...
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:02 am

Hmm i dont like pokenight. But i get the point. But oh yeah. The name pokerupt is not because of camerupt. Its because it sounds like corupt :} & we are kinda like kisame said 8=====D
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Hmmm. Why not go with Pokerupt. But instead of having a Camerupt we say the name came from the corrupt pokemon Missingno. lol idk. He's kind of a ghost sometimes. Or we can throw in another 'r' Pokerrupt. That looks closer to corrupt. Idk.
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:59 pm

pokemon legends...it seems to have a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:06 pm

YIR! missingno ftw
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:22 pm

ok i think we really got to start picking a name soon. since no new cool names are coming up, i guess we can have a poll for the most popular names we have
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:03 pm

YIR im glad pokemon Destiny is in there. Very Happy Very Happy but i vote for both kinda idk ill just vote for pokerupt.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Yir svd. I added the pole with the 3 most appealing ones i think we gonna go with pokerupt though everyone likes it afro
Back to top Go down
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:17 am

Pokepeoples
; D
hmmm Pokerupt is the least gay, so I'll go with that.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:55 am

Yeah i guess pokerupt won Very Happy w00t. Our new site will be awesome Po-KERUPT FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:06 am

Wow, 9 votes on the name i suggested afro Pokerupt it is then !
Back to top Go down
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Ozdayboy wrote:
Pokepeoples
; D
hmmm Pokerupt is the least gay, so I'll go with that.

I agree.

Although I'm a bit late.
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

Love the corrupt idea!
voted for it. the mascot should be missingo or 'm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masters new name.   Pokemon Masters new name. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Masters new name.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next