Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar

Go down 
+7
Gary Oak
Kisame
rodriginater
Faggot canadian
supershadow125FFZ
Willy Wonka
Badgerz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Badgerz

Badgerz

The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar Empty
PostSubject: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:44 pm

I would restrain myself from touching willy's willy.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Good luck trying to resist. Many have tried and failed.
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 am

must resist....can't his coconut willy...must resist with all might.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 am

It's....impossible.....to....resist...

I would kill my whole family, and than kill off everyone here and keep thier skins as trophys. next I would cut off my nipples,hair and dick, and stab myself suppoku style. while I am bleeding out I would have my klondike bar,

OR

I would just buy one.
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Badgerz wrote:
I would restrain myself from touching willy's willy.
thats a do or die situation well mostly a die situation

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 pm

I'd pay a dollar fity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Id buy a popsicle assholes
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 am

I would eat this cactus :O
The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNIZypF7vIH3ed0dY4q1vjkeg8Jz_om83mrMh9VdXGYIOVTm0&t=1&usg=__RRyAAhFsrA9WyXbktHVvtl65yVk=

ehh on second thought drumstick tastes better anyway lulz :}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:17 am

I would give up my big booty bitches.
Back to top Go down
Garde

Garde

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 am

what the hell music
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/D2AllenGamingYT
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 am

Waka Flocka :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar   The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar Empty

Back to top Go down

The various outlandish things you would do for a klondike bar
Page 1 of 1