Praise Be To The Sun God.
 
HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month

Share | 
 

 The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah, Since i got An Action Replay Finnaly Imma Open A Pokesav Shop
First Month I'm Having A Special One Free Team Per Person This Lasts Till September 23 So get your team

im only accepting full teams in this format


Pokemon Name@Item Name
Nature:
EVs:
~Move 1
~Move 2
~Move 3
~Move 4
Add Any Thing Specific Below move 4 eg. Nickname/ Shiny Or No Shiny/ Gender

Send Me Your Team In Pm On the Site for it to be saved

These are my general hours online
Monday:5 pm - 7 pm
Tuesday: 5 pm- 7 pm
Wendsday: 5 pm - 7pm
Thursday: 5 pm - 7 pm
Friday:3 Pm -5 pm
Saturday: 2 pm - 7 Pm
Sunday: 2 pm - 5 Pm
I Should Be On ussauly in these times and i will contact you when i finish your team

Prices
6 Pokemon-100 Cps
12 Pokemon - 175 Cps
18 Pokemon- 225 Cps
Any Thing Above These will be A Special Order And Cost Around 300+ Cps
One Purchase Per 2 Weeks For Every Member


if you have any form of pokesav and or any way to create pokemon outside of eving then you are not eligble for this months special

Badgerz wrote:
Mew I support you in your endeavors with dicks. This thread is 100% badgerz approved.

_________________


Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Lon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rodriginater
★★
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 pm

:OO mew make me a team NAO <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Badgerz

avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Mew I support you in your endeavors with dicks. This thread is 100% badgerz approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cactushh5
★★★
avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 pm

lol i can tell your gonna get bored maybe in a month or two if im right ;D how much days will it take to complete 1 team or do you have speedy delivery and make them in an hour?

_________________
lulz

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Dageki9
★★
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: I support   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I also support your endeavor with dicks .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Whenever i get the request and i have time i make them. when they get delivered is another story and inna month i wont have as much buisness ;D i'll keep going as long as people are paying (which wont be happening cuz noone wants to earn cps)

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eeveechu
New Member


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Shaymin

regigigas

Rotom (if posable can it trasnform??)

and shiny eevee

and shiny electric

and idk

gender idc


Last edited by eeveechu on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:02 pm

eeveechu wrote:
Shaymin

regigigas

Rotom (if posable can it trasnform??)

and shiny eevee

and shiny electric

and idk

gender idc

im only accepting full teams in this format


Pokemon Name@Item Name
Nature:
EVs:
~Move 1
~Move 2
~Move 3
~Move 4
Add Any Thing Specific Below move 4 eg. Nickname/ Shiny Or No Shiny/ Gender

Send Me Your Team In Pm On the Site for it to be saved

Next Time Read My post And follow My Rules

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 pm

I want a shiny arceus. but it has to be shiny ok? ill be on chat when you have it so you can gimme. kthnxbai

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
cactushh5
★★★
avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Kisame wrote:
I want a shiny arceus. but it has to be shiny ok? ill be on chat when you have it so you can gimme. kthnxbai

Kisame have you received your shiny arceus yet? I haven't seen mew in his dick store recently..

_________________
lulz

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm

cactushh5 wrote:
Kisame wrote:
I want a shiny arceus. but it has to be shiny ok? ill be on chat when you have it so you can gimme. kthnxbai

Kisame have you received your shiny arceus yet? I haven't seen mew in his dick store recently..

No, what a terrible store. I give it nine thumbs down. However when I went to this other store, they had a shiny Arceus ready for me. It was quick and efficient and the people ware freindly to us noobs who carn't speel, I think everyone should go there: http://www.pokerupt.com/pokemon-shops-trades-and-requests-f5/kisame-s-super-special-awesome-megastore-t306.htm

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Pteraclaww
★★
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:53 am

O. I C WAT U DID THAR, Kisame.

You linked us to another store, claiming that it was a better store than this one here, and did not specify much detail beyond that, and as such people will click on the URL and follow the link to the other page, where they will assume the store is awesome, but what they didn't realise, or may have actually realised, was that the other store is run by you, so when you linked us there, you're actually claiming that your store is better than the dick store, but you're doing it subtly so as to not openly state that you think your store is much better than that of Mew's, and, also, I'd just like to take the moment to point out that long-winded sentences are awesome, like, totally radical and all that jazz.

That's pure genius, right there, Kisame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 am

Pteraclaww wrote:
O. I C WAT U DID THAR, Kisame.

You linked us to another store, claiming that it was a better store than this one here, and did not specify much detail beyond that, and as such people will click on the URL and follow the link to the other page, where they will assume the store is awesome, but what they didn't realise, or may have actually realised, was that the other store is run by you, so when you linked us there, you're actually claiming that your store is better than the dick store, but you're doing it subtly so as to not openly state that you think your store is much better than that of Mew's, and, also, I'd just like to take the moment to point out that long-winded sentences are awesome, like, totally radical and all that jazz.

That's pure genius, right there, Kisame.

Well played. Indeed it must be, if Mew isn't deleting it. :DD

And thank you.

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Faggot canadian
★★
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

I want all 493 pokemon by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legen2dkiller

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:57 pm

I want to have 5 Millions Pokemon dollars and a Gengar and also Does the store give out 5gen pokemons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGDonZ
★★★★
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Silver wrote:
I want all 493 pokemon by tomorrow.
That made me lol haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 am

I would like 6 Pokemon with these movesets, items and EV's.

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk/252 Spatk/192 Spd
Nature: Naive
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Mamosine @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Snow Cloack
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- U-Turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit


Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 136 HP/156 Def/218 Spd
Nature: Timid
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP/228 Def/32 Spd
Nature: Bold
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Hidden Power (Ice)
- Heat Wave

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/152 SpAtk/106 Spd
Nature: Modest
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Send me a message or email me when finished. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 am

PKMN_Dude wrote:
I would like 6 Pokemon with these movesets, items and EV's.

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Atk/252 Spatk/192 Spd
Nature: Naive
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Mamosine @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Snow Cloack
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- U-Turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit


Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 136 HP/156 Def/218 Spd
Nature: Timid
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP/228 Def/32 Spd
Nature: Bold
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Hidden Power (Ice)
- Heat Wave

Togekiss @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/152 SpAtk/106 Spd
Nature: Modest
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

Send me a message or email me when finished. Thank you.

Sorry, Just stopped playing pokes recently.

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dick Store (Aka The Cock Store)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: The Archive :: The Archive-
Jump to: