Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Willy's Willy's power in queston :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

Willy's Willy's power in queston :O Empty
PostSubject: Willy's Willy's power in queston :O   Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm

It all stared when i realize that Rod stole my epic fail sign in youtube. As may of you recall, i failed to fail my own fail and that caused a great sin. That started the most important conversation of all time!!

SVD: u stole the epic fail thingy that i stole :OOO thats a double sin

Rod: sir when u did a phail i put the sign of epicfailness therefore i am a candidate into stealing in which i use in failness which i am relived of the sin so yeah suck on that :DD

Rod: and i touched willies willy therefore i can do 1 more sin and be relived :DD

SVD: thing is i failed at failing myself with that sign so therefore that fail sign is majorly sined. since you stole that, that makes your sin beyond curing by touching willies willie :OOO

Rod: ah but you see that if you failed to fail the fail and u committed the 13th sin you must go and touch willies willy wile touching willies willy for the 23rd time therefore the process by which the sin i committed is canceled so the sin is also there fore canceled and yeah therefore no sin has occurred

SVD: the fact that i failed to fail the fail and committed the 13th sin, you sire decided to fail me with the same fail sign that i failed to fail my own fail, therefore you did somthing beyond a sin, you commited a anti-commandment sin. thats somthing wilies wilie cant never cure.

Rod: your correct but you forgot that the ant-commandment infact can be cured with Unicorn Tears (which also cures AIDS) that only the messiah (Willy) can get there fore by touching willies willy cures me from any ultimate sin therefore im cured from any ultimate sin so therfore willies willy can definatly cure anything than a mortal can throw upon so with this the fail of failing the fail is rejected and then sin is therefore cured upon me

SVD:will i admit that you are correct about the unicorn, you forgot that the only way to get unicorns tears is if you have the best score in robot unicorn attack which you dont have, therefore you dont qualify for the healing of the unicorn which means you still carry the anti-commandment sin

Rod: ah correct that i dont have the magic and dreams enough to get the tears but willy has the best score known to us mortals where therefore by touching his willy is like touching god himself therefore the sin of 13th of failing the fail to fail and to steal the fail to fail is replenished upon me so the the anti-commandment is no more upon me

SVD: while you are almost correct about willie having the best score, CHUCK NORRIS arrived and decided to play the game. He got a score so high that the the score leader board got destroyed. since the score board is destroyed, chuck norriss will forever have the highest score and replace wily as the new messiah. try to get chuck norris to help you, IF YOU DARE!!!

Rod:ah but u are indeed almost correct but willy and chuck norris have combined there might as 1 and have become equal therefore willy is as powerful as norris therefore willy has the best score and has the unicron tears and with the combining i have also gained chucks blessing which therefore replenishes me from the anti-commandment that any mortal dares to throw upon in the fail of failing the faill

SVD: you were so close to being correct but chuck norris only fooled willy to believe they are partner. chuck betrayed him and round house kicked him to heaven ( rest in peace my savior). chuck will never help anyone as he wants to rule the world as nothing can stop him now. all of this happen because you stole my fail sign :OO

Rod:ah but you were also almost correct but norris is only a mortal and willie isnt a mortal and just repleneshes back so therefore kills norris and takes his rightful place as being the ultimate being tin the mortal eatrh from which replenishes the anti-commandment from within me

This ends the newly biblical conversation. The only question remains. Is Rod lying about Chuck Norris being defeated? Can the great Chuck Norris be defeated by Willy.

Its time for all of you guys to get involve. Can Willy take out Chuck and cure Rod of his Anti-Commandment sin, or is Chuck the one victorious and Rod is cursed for life. Only you can decide.

Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Willy's Willy's power in queston :O   Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm

lulz i would say after a extremely bloody battle chuck norris will fall to his knees and beg willy to spare his life, but willy being the nice man indeed cures chuck's wounds and they both shake hands after a formidable battle and depart their seperate ways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Willy's Willy's power in queston :O   Willy's Willy's power in queston :O EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Cact is somewhat right. If I had fought him myself that is how it would've turned out, but here is the full story.

Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris in Spain.

John Locke killed Bruce Lee on Hydra Island.

I inhaled John Locke in his smoke monster form in an epic battle on the planet Maramere and took his powers, locked them within my body.

After getting the unicorn tears, I dipped my willy in them, giving it ancient powerful magic. That allowed me to combine the power of my willy with John Locke's power to bring back the dead and teleport when I please. I brought back Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee along with a weakened version of Locke from the dead as my slaves.

There is nothing in this universe I cannot do anymore. I can cleanse epic sins that were once though incurable but there is still more research I must do to gain full power and control. This power is new to me.

Oh and my score: https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Kampfflieger/RobotUnicorn.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willy's Willy's power in queston :O   Willy's Willy's power in queston :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Willy's Willy's power in queston :O
Page 1 of 1