Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Heracross. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Heracross. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Heracross. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Heracross.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lon
★★★
Lon

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 am

I've Been Seeing too much bitching about heracross when there is no proof he will wreck uu yet the only thing he wrecks are the current "staple" walls in uu eg. Registeel,Venusaur but that doesnt mean he destorys the whole tier it means you needa start using new pokes for example weezing

Weezing@Leftovers
Nature:Bold
EVs:252 Hp/152 Def/104 Sp Atk
~Flamethrower/Fire Blast
~Thunderbolt
~Will-o-Wisp
~Pain Split

Here's Some Calcs With this set vs heracross

Choice Scarf Close Combat -21.6% - 25.1%
Choice Scarf Megahorn -21.6%- 25.1%
Choice Scarf Stone Edge - 24% - 28.4%
Choice Scarf Night Slash - 16.8% - 20.1%

Now Let's See Some Of Weezing's Attacks Vs Heracross

Fire Blast - 59.1% - 69.8%
Flamethrower- 46.5% - 55.1%

So Against The Choice Scarf Set Without A Crit Heracross Will Lose To Weezing
Now Lets Try Some Of his Other Sets.

Choice Band Close Combat- 32% - 37.7%
Choice Band Megahorn- 32% - 37.7%
Choice Band Stone Edge-35.6% - 42.2%

These Still Are Not 2hkos and you can still switch into heracross and pain split then ko.

Swords Dance Boosted Close Combat- 50.6% - 59.6%
Swords Dance Boosted Megahorn - 50.6% - 59.6%

This Set Can Be A Threat Only if They Set Up On You But You Run the Same Risk With Any Other Set Up Sweeper And On Top Of That If Heracross Is Running Swords Dance There Are Many Things Faster Than It That Can Ko It Eg. Scyther,Swellow,Moltres,Arcanine

If You Look I'm Sure Theres Other Counters For Heracross In The UU Metagame I Was Just tired Of People Saying Heracross Was Gonna Rape UU Without Even Seeing It In Action
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:04 am

Another Overpowed pokemon moved to UU. Are they fuckin high or something?
It have been OU from the start. Of course people are bitching about it. It doesn't belong in that tier. End of story.
& those calculations are stupid. Of course close combat won't do crap when they both resist it.
And, I'd say that weezing is the only pokemon that really counters heracross if its carrying any fire type moves.
Venusaur can't wall a heracross. Stab megahorn + Life Orb, Choice Band Ect.
Alot of pokemon can hit heracross pretty hard but can't switch in safely on any of its attacks.
The sword dance set, Bulk Up, Rest talk isn't the biggest problem to deal with because of its lack of speed.
The Choice scarf Heracross is. & that is pretty much the only set you see in battles. People always go for the best.

Heracross, Rhyperior & Alakazam should definitely move back to the higher tiers.
They forgot they actually have a BL for the pokemon that are too strong for UU but too weak for OU.
Their tiers are broken. But lets just do as they tell us as we always do.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Both my uu teams can take down heracross with little to no problems but i do agree it is over powered i think it would be a good idea if we made our own little tier not like a database save that for a later time just a little tiers section
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:35 pm

We have one but no one ever goes there. It doesn't get enough attention and everyone would rather open a new tab/window and go to Smogon.

http://pokerupt.com/guides-and-other-helpful-information-f2/current-tier-lists-t77.htm

Those are outdated too probably. Mew said something about fixing tiers a while back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Lon
★★★
Lon

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm

I Wanted To Make Our Own Custom Tiers Based On What Everyone On This Site Wanted But It Failed Because Noone Had Enough Effort To Send Me Votes. So If Everyones Too Lazy To Vote We Should Just Stick With Smogon
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Lon wrote:
I Wanted To Make Our Own Custom Tiers Based On What Everyone On This Site Wanted But It Failed Because Noone Had Enough Effort To Send Me Votes. So If Everyones Too Lazy To Vote We Should Just Stick With Smogon

Screw the votes this isnt a democracy :DD lol jk but really heracross is a beast now that i see its stats kind of too much for UU it should be BL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Lon
★★★
Lon

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Quote :
Screw the votes this isnt a democracy :DD lol jk but really heracross is a beast now that i see its stats kind of too much for UU it should be BL

Base Stats? Are You Just Kidding Or Stupid? No Decision Can Be Made On Base Stats Alone The Only Stat That Really Even Stands Out On Heracross Is Its Attack Stat Which Is Impressive But Absol,Rhyperior, And Ursaring Pass It In Attacking Stats So We Can't Base It Off Stats The Only Reason People Don't Like Heracross Is Because It Destroys The Now Standard UU Core That Is Milotic/Venusaur/Registeel But What People Don't Realize Is That There Are Some Walls That People Do Not Normally Use That Can Wall Heracross For Example No Matter What Set Heracross Runs Weezing Can Wall It Unless You Allow It To Set Up And If You Let ANY Big Sweeper Set Up Then Your Gonna Lose Some Pokemon Its Not Just Heracross. If a Combo Of Bug And Fighting Can Destroy Your Whole Team You Need To Re Think What The FU*K Your Doing And Realize Your Team Is To Weak. Heracross Is Just Another Sweeper That HAS The Potential To Sweep But Will Not Sweep Unless you Are Facing Someone Either Extremely Skilled Or You Are Extremely Inadequate At Playing Pokes.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Lon wrote:

Base Stats? Are You Just Kidding Or Stupid? No Decision Can Be Made On Base Stats Alone The Only Stat That Really Even Stands Out On Heracross Is Its Attack Stat Which Is Impressive But Absol,Rhyperior, And Ursaring Pass It In Attacking Stats So We Can't Base It Off Stats The Only Reason People Don't Like Heracross Is Because It Destroys The Now Standard UU Core That Is Milotic/Venusaur/Registeel But What People Don't Realize Is That There Are Some Walls That People Do Not Normally Use That Can Wall Heracross For Example No Matter What Set Heracross Runs Weezing Can Wall It Unless You Allow It To Set Up And If You Let ANY Big Sweeper Set Up Then Your Gonna Lose Some Pokemon Its Not Just Heracross. If a Combo Of Bug And Fighting Can Destroy Your Whole Team You Need To Re Think What The FU*K Your Doing And Realize Your Team Is To Weak. Heracross Is Just Another Sweeper That HAS The Potential To Sweep But Will Not Sweep Unless you Are Facing Someone Either Extremely Skilled Or You Are Extremely Inadequate At Playing Pokes.

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:03 pm

I'm just sticking to NU now with my little buzzy afro
& btw mew. What tier is most balanced now? haha just kidding mate.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:39 am

Kisame wrote:

*giggles*

<3
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Kisame wrote:
Lon wrote:

*giggles*

*giggles profusely* :DDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 pm

the most balanced tier is still UU...like really...heracross doesnt affect the tier at all if people pull there head out of there asses NU is still unbalanced as a midget on a tightrope
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Lol you are kidding right? I'm gonna take that as a joke.
An explanation would be nice. UU is a mix of UU/OU, And NU is a mix of NU/UU.
How in the world can that be more balanced?
Lower tiers are always more balanced because of thier limits.
That makes it more fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heracross. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heracross.   Heracross. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heracross.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: The Archive :: The Archive-
Jump to: