Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 am

As the title says, what games are you looking forward to this year?

This is my top 5.

1. Uncharted 3

I own both uncharted 1 & 2 and it's one of the best action adventure games i have ever played.
Stunning visuals, Awesome multiplayer and great combat too.

2. Final Fantasy XIII-2

I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy franchise. I bought Final fantasy XIII twice, first for Xbox 360 and then for PlayStation 3. And i absolutely loved the game. So i have high expectations for the upcoming sequel.

3. Resistance 3

I do not know much about this game. But the gameplay and graphics was mindblowing when i first the trailer.
So that is definitely a must buy.

4. Killzone 3

I have never been good at first person shooters but i still love KIllzone 2. I played the Beta yesterday and it was just as good as i expected. The game should release later this month and i can't wait to get my hands on it. The story sucks in Killzone 2 and i got a feeling that it's only gonna get worse. But the graphics and the realistic gameplay really makes up for it.

5. inFamous 2

inFamous 1 was a great third person action game and i loved killing civilians with lightning. (Lol evil) And I have waited for a sequel for inFamous in about a year now and i'm starting to get a little impatient now. But i'm sure it's gonna be a great game. And i hope it was as good as the first game.

So, tell me your top 5. You don't have to describe why you are looking forward to them.
But extra info is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
anon3536 [Faggot Kenji]
Pokerupt's Lil' Bitch
Pokerupt's Lil' Bitch
anon3536 [Faggot Kenji]

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

1. pokemon black
2. pokemon white
3. zelda skyward sword
4. zelda ocarina of time 3ds
5. infamous 2
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 pm

1: Mass Effect 3
Awesome RPG/Shooter who's story and interaction are so awesome that it's like it was constructed out of a solid awesomesauce construct.

2: Dead Space 2
Technically already out, but I've been trying to save up the money for it for a while. Scary and awesome game is scary and awesome.

3: Pokémon Black
The Black Pokémon is cooler, but Technology > Nature.

4: Portal 2
Should be awesome in multiplayer for some laughs. Though, could also potentially be annoying as hell with the minimalist amount of lag.

5: Brink
Looked awesome at first, but has been remaining relatively quiet after a very bad X360A review. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks for sharing! Oh, how can i forget Mass Effect 3. That game looks epic win! I have only played the Mass Effect 2 demo but it was really awesome. I might buy it.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Cool. Mass Effect 1's gameplay might be a bit annoying at this stage, but you may want to pick it up for the story. Possibly. Mass Effect 2, I would recommend very very much.

The demo was for Freedom's Progress and Purgatory, right? Investigating the colony and recruiting the convict? Well, if you liked that, I would say that you'll most likely like the full game. Though, it's my most favourite series ever, so my opinion may be tainted.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 pm

1. Battlefield 3
2. Forza 4
3. Homefront
4. Marvel vs capcom 3
5. Call of duty modern warfare 3
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 am

Pteraclaww wrote:
Cool. Mass Effect 1's gameplay might be a bit annoying at this stage, but you may want to pick it up for the story. Possibly. Mass Effect 2, I would recommend very very much.

The demo was for Freedom's Progress and Purgatory, right? Investigating the colony and recruiting the convict? Well, if you liked that, I would say that you'll most likely like the full game. Though, it's my most favourite series ever, so my opinion may be tainted.
Lol cool man. i'll check it out :] and yeah it was that one. Really cool weapons and the graphics was very nice too! I also liked that you can customize your character. thats just awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5   What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Upcoming Games are you looking forward to? Top 5
Page 1 of 1