» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:11 pm

2/22/2011 NEVAR FORGET

After our attack on Hydro and Victory the previous week, my newer members were enthralled by the prospect of site attacks, of course the only reason we ever do anything like this is due to boredom or because we can. Anyway, a couple came to me asking if they could help our cause by infiltrating their sites as spies. I was like: "K lol." And so they did. Among the few and proud, was Kenji, a newer member who had done nice things for the site, who people somewhat liked, despite his serious lacking battle skills. The "spying" had gone on for a couple days, in which our members ultimately forgot about the noob faggots and were preparing for the Sun God Festival on Monday, a four day long festivity. We consulted the Great Oracle of the Moon on top of her mountain lair(aka Rupt's Kitchen), and she said we'd have nothing to fear, but also that we shouldn't do anything while the Sun God Festival was in progress, or we would, no doubt, anger him.

Monday came, the day the n00bs planned their attack. We were confident in our defenses since we are Pokerupt and we don't give a shit about what happens anyway and continued on in the festivities. But we were betrayed. Kenjii, brainwashed, came up to me that afternoon, speaking in tongues. I was perplexed and said: Kenji!! Snap out of the Jews hold!" and even backhanded him. But their combined Jewish brainwashing technique was too great for our lowly mod. He pushed me out of the way and ran to the controls, deleting everything. But 300 brave Spartan topics stood up to his faggotry thus ending his insane rampage. He turned to me, still speaking in tongues. I had no choice but to spare him from this humiliation and mind crushed his soul to the Shadow Realm. All that remains now is an empty shell of the fake asian we once knew, just a puppet to the noobs.

Now we say farewell to our, now braindead, old friend. Alas, poor Kenjii! I knew him, Pokerupt, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. (lol cocks)

And so I went on a magical journey to find the Seven Dragon Balls and get that Dragon to grant me my wish, to restore the forums, only for the Funny Conversations Thread. But Kance, hid the final one for lulz. And cuz he wanted a battle. So after a long week of battle, I finally managed to distract him long enough to steal the last Dragon Ball, thus restoring the forum to exactly 1 day before the betrayal. It's like we went back in time. Thanks to Team Rocket for finding 4 of the 7 Dragon Balls.

tl;dr
Noobs gave Kenji admin position and worshiped his cock cuz he has teh AR. So he took power over Justice and deleted forums.

Bitches don't know about my backup utilities.

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"

Last edited by Kisame on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Nubagator
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

This is perhaps the funniest post I have ever read on this site, excellent presentation, of the sad, yet true story. truths like all the butt sex mentioned. "Bitches don't know about my backup utilities." lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 pm

I suspect that Kis just won the epic thread competition. We all knew you had it in you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Badgerz

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:10 pm

yeah every so often there is a quite good pokerupt thread, this is definitely one of those
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kance
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 pm

lol very nice thread, damn never thought i would see the day where my dragonball is stolen. Its usually me doing the stealing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

kance wrote:
lol very nice thread, damn never thought i would see the day where my dragonball is stolen. Its usually me doing the stealing.

Well I knew throwing hot asian bitches at you would distract you long enough. The only person it won't distract is TK.

According to TK, he's never in the "mood" = Gay.

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 am

What... the fuck.. is wrong with him? D=
Back to top Go down
Legen2dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 am

Excellent Post right there Boss But of course they didn't have the last laugh we will after my work is finshed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kance
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:07 pm

LOL TK has some real problems, might need some professional help. Pteraclaww aren't you already grown up, its almost too late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:09 pm

This story has moved me in so many ways (one way being my cock ofc) poor poor kenjii those damn jews v.v

Dageki9
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:13 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Nice thread Kis I nearly shitted my pants reading it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:18 am

kance wrote:
... Pteraclaww aren't you already grown up, its almost too late
I've got around three months.. the transformation will be complete by then. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.    

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen, I have found the last Dragon Ball.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Suggestions/Feedback and Announcements-
Jump to: