Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Gym system changes, and sign ups

Go down 
+3
TheJoker94
Zodrow15
Nubagator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

Gym system changes, and sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, Black and white is here. That said we would need 8 GOOD players with monotype teams, and another 4 to act as e4. The e4 is alright, but there's no way in hell we'd get the 8 leaders. Therefore it was agreed we would substitute in another challenge thingy. Meet the pokerupt tower. Basically we'll just have people act as leaders, and be assigned a tier. Ubers I'll take, I think kis has NFE covered, But NU, UU, and BL havn't been released yet Sad. If you could be one those in the future, just be ou for now, and make the switch to your desired tier, when said tiers are released. Hopefully at least 3 of you will be in OU for now. Bee has agreed, anyone else (looks directly at rod) sign up below for a spot. We really want to get 6 people, SO SIGN UP. *YOU MUST HAVE A DS AND B/W* THAT AND ACTUALLY BE GOOD. •_•
Back to top Go down
Zodrow15

Zodrow15

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm

I claim steel yet again!
Back to top Go down
TheJoker94

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am

OU pl0x, Feel free to test n whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:03 am

Zodrow15 wrote:
I claim steel yet again!
please actually read it Zod, we're not doing monotype stuff for this :I, and joker thats fine, we expect a few people for OU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zodrow15

Zodrow15

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 am

I'll take NU then that will be fun
Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Shit please i claim OU e4
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Alright For anyone cleared to make a thread for OU post a thread here: https://pokerupt.forumotion.com/f24-tower-leaders. All of you need to make a thread, for ou only at this point. once tiers are made, there will be a tourny to decide, who gets : X tier. cleared to make an OU thread as a leader are:
Bee
Zod
Joker
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm

yeah im keeping my UU e4 position. no debate about it.
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:55 pm

^^^^^^^^ gary will always have this regardless
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

I though I was the best NU battler around here. I have been replaced by Zod Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:02 pm

lol svd, I did say that if more than one person wanted a tier, they could battle for it when tiers are released. And i bet Rod would want NU as well...
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:40 am

Can you try out for more than one tier? ie. Trying for UU and NU?
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Sure, but you'll have to talk with Michah If you want UU, he's got his heart set on it...And he dosn't even play. If we get enough people however we could fit 2 ppl in a tier. We'd prolly want 10 for that. And don't forget we don't know if bl will be a big tier or not. It had roughy 40 pokes in it in gen 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym system changes, and sign ups   Gym system changes, and sign ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym system changes, and sign ups
Page 1 of 1