» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 

BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Okay herro i will be your host for this double battle tournament it will take place on Firday April 15th (THIS WILL BE A 5TH GEN TOURNEY)

So rules are very Simple

6v6 Doubles
Species Clause - A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on a team. This includes separate forms of Pokemon, such as Rotom.
Sleep Clause - A player may not put two of the opponent's Pokémon to sleep. If the opponent causes their own Pokémon to fall asleep, that does not fall under Sleep Clause.
Evasion Clause - A Pokémon cannot use Double Team or Minimize or hold the items Brightpowder or Lax Incense.
OHKO Clause - A Pokémon cannot use Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold.
Pokémon Banlist - A team cannot have any of the following Pokémon: Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-N, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Zekrom.
Ability Banlist - A team cannot have a Pokémon with any of the following abilities: Moody.
Drizzle Complex Ban - Using one or more Pokémon with Drizzle and one or more Pokémon with Swift Swim on the same team is banned.
No Unreleased Pokémon - A player cannot use unreleased Pokémon. Currently Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect.
No Unreleased Items - A player cannot use unreleased items. Currently Soul Dew and Pinch Berries. Example: Salac Berry and Custap Berry.
No Unreleased Abilities - A player cannot use unreleased Abilities. Currently any Dream World abilities

Custom rules- No Excadrill with Sand Stream for those of you who are slow this means NO Excadrill on the same team as Tyranitar,Hippopotas,Hippowdon. Seperated they are perfectly fine

If a dc happens any point in the match who ever was winning at the time of the dc wins this is to save us time not having to redo matchs.

If your Opp uses what you think is a Illegal Dream World ability and or hacked Pokemon let me know i will check it out and if it seems to be As you say then that person will be kicked from the tourney and you will win that match and proceed to the next round

No whining about losing or hax whining will result in a chat bann until the tourney is over or until you calm down (Lol idk if i can do this ill ask kis thoe ;D) It may be pokemon but no need to cry Over spilt mIltank milk.

Final rule is just have fun Exclamation
(Big rules list is big)

Since i saw what happend with the region war tourney this wont be a very big one 16 people at max
I will try my best to get it done in one day 4:00 pacific time 7:00 pm eastern time also for those of you who do not know the Dream world abilities here they are http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldareas.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldpokemon.shtml

All of those pokemon and their evolutions may have their dream world ability if they are not on the list they are not allowed

So have a good day and enter winner gets what ever they choose BYE!!!!!!!!!!! I love you

1-Rod
2-Kis
3-Nubagator
4-Zod
5- Radio
6-Dark
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-

And Pokemon Online is allowed if you dont have it download it now

Also id advise having a max of 2 teams made because for the last round your team must consist of 4 pokemon you did not use during the earlier rounds of the tournament that will only count for the 2 people who make it to the finals thoe

Last edited by BumblebeeinRoditrust on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:07 pm

I am in.

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Nubagator
★★

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

No doubles team, but who gives a shit! I'm in. and one other thing, the pokes in this list have legal DW abilities also, they are by event: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworldpokemon.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zodrow15

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radiocide

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't do do doubles.

But since this is a Pokerupt thing...I'll show some support!

I'm in. :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Come on guys we are off to a good start we just need 11 more Very Happy

Dageki9
★★

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll have a sexy double battle.As long as Im on top
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nubagator
★★

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Question, there is no way we'll get 10 entries by
So will we postpone this or procede with only a few people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT   

Back to top Go down

BUMBLE BEE'S SUPER OMEGA DOUBLE BATTLE TOURNAMENT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: Pokemon! :: Tournaments and other Events-
Jump to: