Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

R.I.P Santa Claus.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

R.I.P Santa Claus. Worldrecordosama

Good night, sweet prince.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Did i ever tell him he was my heroooooo ?!
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:16 am

Alas, poor Aladdin. I knew him well..
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:23 am

The world's hide and go seek champion will be missed. He was an inspiration to children everywhere.
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:29 am

Justice has been done.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:47 am

It's all propaganda, there never even was an Asama Bin Laddin Spelling Mistakes, the American government made it all up, then they killed him off this year to show to the people that they would never give up on a goal they're got their minds set on, despite the amount of time it takes..

What'll they be telling us next? We're not the centre of the Universe? Hah!

Also, moved to Chit Chat subforum.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:26 pm

My IRL thoughts/opinion on the subject:

Kinda agree with Ptera. And this wasn't justice, it was a socio-political murder. Pretty sure they knew where he was(is) this entire time. Obama's been plummeting in the polls lately, since he hasn't done shit. What better way to win the people back than to kill the most famous of the Al-Qaeda leaders? They were keeping him alive because it was in the American Government's best interest to do so, to stick around and fuck more shit up over there, because they're "looking" for Osama. (Found in Pakistan while we're dicking around in Iraq and Afghanistan) I hear the Al-Qaeda faction in Yemen was far worse than Osama's faction. (*cough*Yemen faction did 9/11*cough*) Why is no one focusing on them?

They've released the obligatory shoop of his picture, but obvious fake is obvious. Aside from that I haven't seen any proof.

Quote :
DNA from bin Laden's body, compared with DNA samples on record from his dead sister, confirmed bin Laden's identity. The body was recovered by the U.S. military, and was in its custody[146] until his body was buried in the North Arabian Sea from the USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) according to Islamic traditions. One U.S. official stated that "finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult.

Killed him, tested his DNA, "Yup its him", threw him in the ocean. Problem solved.. He had sons. Anyone of which would match that DNA.

I dunno about this whole thing. Stooping to their level, celebrating the death of an enemy soldier, doesn't seem right to me. Especially when half the US doesn't even care. I could go on with this shit but no one here cares, cuz internet lol.

tl;dr: ITS A CONSPIRACY. OBAMA WANTS LOVE SO HE MADE IT ALL UP AFTER KILLING A SHADOW CLONE, THE CHAMPION CONTINUES TO HIDE LIKE A PR0.

Also,
Pteraclaww wrote:
Alas, poor Aladdin. I knew him well..
lolol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Well you all have very nice opinons and evidence to back it up but for someone like me has become very pissed at this i was the one who counted on that faithfull september day there were a lot of us playing Osama,Sadam Etc it took me a while to find everyone the only one who hid from me was Osama now i must live my life knowing i will never be able to finish that game of hide and go seek the government fucked me over i had been getting info on him i was there at the mansion about to run in to tell him i had finally found him and i had one yet as i walked towards the door i saw a helicopter 40 Navy seal jumped out i saw osama run out of the mansion i ran towards him my goal was in sight when BOOM my target was gone i will have to walk thrue this world now knowing ill never get him...
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:54 pm

He deserved to die. Socio-political murder or not. He have killed thousands. It is justice imo.
Not the greatest move they made but whatever. I don't give a crap about politics anyway.
Everyone has thier own opinions.

But tbh. I doubt hes dead. Proof before believing. Always.
They have claimed him dead several times.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

R.I.P Santa Claus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Santa Claus.   R.I.P Santa Claus. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Spoiler: