Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

I'm not leaving

Go down 
+5
Pteraclaww
Dageki9
Nubagator
Kisame
Harden Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

I'm not leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Okay cool. I'm in man. What does Team Fortress cost these days? 20 bucks or something? Smile

Labumba(Im pure magic) wrote:
I have a better one then all of those TELETUBIES THE VIDEO GAME WHO IS WITH ME ?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:45 pm

It's exactly 10 dollars if you buy the digital copy directly from Steam/Valve. I think Bee said he wants to buy it at Gamestop which is 20 bucks, but I guess you get a CD with that or something idk.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
I have a better one then all of those TELETUBIES THE VIDEO GAME WHO IS WITH ME ?!?!?!?!?!?

^ shut up faggot

Silver wrote:
I don't care when we all get into hats fortress 2, I call medic before everyone else.

Silver....You will never be worthy enough to wear a hat you should kill yourself for even thinking it...as for you being medic? THE FUCK I PLAY EVERY CLASS AND YOU CAN NEVER PLAY ANY THE FUCK REMEMBER GF YOU FAIL TANK!? This is what will most likely happen we will have our own steam group and then silver being the faggot he is will join in and start getting super serious about the game doing everything thinking hes all cool and having to rely on everyone in the process because he sucks then we will constantly TELL HIM THE TRUTH and he will throw a fit about how he is everyones bitch and how his anus is sore then quit the group(guild)

I'm not leaving - Page 2 4274_f11
Haha, your still mad about that. looks like someone can't let things go
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Kisame wrote:
It's exactly 10 dollars if you buy the digital copy directly from Steam/Valve. I think Bee said he wants to buy it at Gamestop which is 20 bucks, but I guess you get a CD with that or something idk.

Okay cool! I'm gonna check that out Very Happy 10 dollars isn't much for a fun game ^^
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Yir! And which Delta Force did you mean? Cuz theres a couple sequels or remakes, not sure what they are.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Silver wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:

^ shut up faggot

Silver wrote:
I don't care when we all get into hats fortress 2, I call medic before everyone else.

Silver....You will never be worthy enough to wear a hat you should kill yourself for even thinking it...as for you being medic? THE FUCK I PLAY EVERY CLASS AND YOU CAN NEVER PLAY ANY THE FUCK REMEMBER GF YOU FAIL TANK!? This is what will most likely happen we will have our own steam group and then silver being the faggot he is will join in and start getting super serious about the game doing everything thinking hes all cool and having to rely on everyone in the process because he sucks then we will constantly TELL HIM THE TRUTH and he will throw a fit about how he is everyones bitch and how his anus is sore then quit the group(guild)

I'm not leaving - Page 2 4274_f11
Haha, your still mad about that. looks like someone can't let things go

you....do realize nobody ever gave a shit....we just like making fun of you...a lot like i said your everyones bitch mainly because you always act like a little one now shut the fuck up and learn your place squirrel boy
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:12 am

Quote :
you....do realize nobody ever gave a shit....we just like making fun of you...a lot like i said your everyones bitch mainly because you always act like a little one now shut the fuck up and learn your place squirrel boy

you're right,nobody does care except YOU.
if you didn't care, why do you keep bringing it up?
Grow up and deal with it. Everybody stopped caring about this a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Could you guys grow a dick already? lol wtf.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Silver wrote:
Quote :

you're right,nobody does care except YOU.
if you didn't care, why do you keep bringing it up?
Grow up and deal with it. Everybody stopped caring about this a long time ago.

like i said it is amusing to treat you like shit in any way shape or form guess you suck at reading also pavi did say your a dumb ass and he seems like a trustworthy fella as for sg....nvm not even worth it anyway back on to topic buy tf2 or gtfo or both i dont care which
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Lol sorry, i didn't mean any disrespect Cool
I'm not even better myself lmao!
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:34 am

Gentlemen, gentlemen. You're both.. just.. awful.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:15 am

now now ptera keep your nose(or beak...furfag) out of other peoples business
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Very well, Mr. Motherfucking Oak. You win this time.

Muzzle. I have a muzzle now. Muzzles are cool.

Last edited by Sagittarius Pteraclaww on Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Including that little bit that nobody will see.)
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
now now ptera keep your nose(or beak...furfag) out of other peoples business

Sagittarius Pteraclaww wrote:
Very well, Mr. Motherfucking Oak. You win this time.

Besides, it'd likely still be a nose, in most cases.

lolol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not leaving   I'm not leaving - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not leaving
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2