» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Well...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm

The reason i dont play anymore is not because i do not want to its because we have so little members who do its boring and dumb so when i want to battle i just hop on PO where people actually are now Im gonna say this now because i am right and you all are wrong DONT FUCKING WORRY ABOUT THE GYM SYSTEMS WE HAVE TO LITTLE MEMBERS THAT ACTUALLY PLAY WE HAVE TO LITTLE MEMBERS IN GENERAL STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE SITE AND START BRINGIN MEMBERS AND MAKING THIS SITE A LIVELY PLACE THAN AND ONLY THAN CAN WE ACTUALLY SET STUFF LIKE THIS UP THOROUGHLY....in short not enough people here play bring people here than set the system up after we have a somewhat good community

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Well i have 2 ways that i am pretty sure we can get members you guys tell me what you think because i may sound crazy and like a faggot way 1 we can go and steal dragonsden and kenjii's faggots or 2 this would be the rupt way to do it (this is my favirote of the 2 ) We make a talk with the fags make it look as if we want to merge the 3 sites the fags being the fags they are will gladly accept (because they are fags) once all of there members settle in and start liking the place we make somthing up that makes them members lose respect for the leaders (Mtj & kenjii) some of them wont believe us but im sure a wide number will and we should have a good amount of people cause if you go to the fags sites they each have 19 differnt people on their chats at any given time ik this plan is gay but im pretty sure it would work very well who knows thoe i may be playing a little tf2 and think we are some kind of super group of people

Gary Oak
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 am

Kisame wrote:
Well i have 2 ways that i am pretty sure we can get members you guys tell me what you think because i may sound crazy and like a faggot way 1 we can go and steal dragonsden and kenjii's faggots or 2 this would be the rupt way to do it (this is my favirote of the 2 ) We make a talk with the fags make it look as if we want to merge the 3 sites the fags being the fags they are will gladly accept (because they are fags) once all of there members settle in and start liking the place we make somthing up that makes them members lose respect for the leaders (Mtj & kenjii) some of them wont believe us but im sure a wide number will and we should have a good amount of people cause if you go to the fags sites they each have 19 differnt people on their chats at any given time ik this plan is gay but im pretty sure it would work very well who knows thoe i may be playing a little tf2 and think we are some kind of super group of people

GREAT IDEA KIS

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperSVD
★★

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 am

Looks like I missed alot while I was gone 0.o

In other news, I finally got the "get all cards" cheat to work on my Yu-Gi-Oh game so SVD can now duel in the Shadow Realm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
Kisame wrote:

GREAT IDEA KIS

Thank you very much. I always keep the site's best interest in mind when I make these plans.

SuperSVD wrote:
Looks like I missed alot while I was gone 0.o

In other news, I finally got the "get all cards" cheat to work on my Yu-Gi-Oh game so SVD can now duel in the Shadow Realm.

w00t :DD

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Pieslayer
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 am

Kisame wrote:
Nub we have a user, Vampiricbrood (aka Count Fagula by some.) he would like to see the original gym system back up. And I thought he made a valid point. We may not have enough people to fill gyms but if people come on and ask if there are any gym leaders and we say no, then they'll be less likely to stay. However it should be noted that in the past when we get members for gyms they stay about a week and then leave. So while I think restoring the gym system is a valid point, it has its drawbacks. I may be leader but my say isn't final (most of the time) I'd like things to be properly voted on, and right now my vote is for the old ways. Cuz old. Like me. If it were to happen, I'd give up my E4 spot and settle for a gym. With Nub, Gary, Alex and Rod as E4.

I think the old gym system would be best. That's what most people are used to.

If you have problems filling gym spots, i could start playing again. Though I'd need to use PO for 5th gen.

Just putting that out there.

PostSubject: Re: Well...   

Back to top Go down

Well...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Suggestions/Feedback and Announcements-
Jump to: