Praise Be To The Sun God.
 
HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Google_Search_1.3.3.247963.apk
Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:48 pm by janthemay

» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 
 

 Ways to make the site more popular

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dageki9
★★
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Ways to make the site more popular   Mon May 30, 2011 5:27 pm

My idea to make the site more popular is getting on the first page of google. Say if someone googles "pokemon battling and trading site" we are on the first page more people will come check us out and stay here. For this idea to work we also need to stop calling the new people fggts and what not. This would be how we get to the top I guess http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2066301/Ten-Tips-to-the-Top-of-Google.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 75

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Mon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm

DarkHunter9 wrote:
My idea to make the site more popular is getting on the first page of google. Say if someone googles "pokemon battling and trading site" we are on the first page more people will come check us out and stay here. For this idea to work we also need to stop calling the new people fggts and what not. This would be how we get to the top I guess http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2066301/Ten-Tips-to-the-Top-of-Google.


Good and bad idea both at the same time 1 good cause it really would work 2 bad cause it would take a lot of work to get on the top to much for a small site like us

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm

LOL DARK IS SUCH A FAGGOT...

but in all seriousness...LOL WHAT A FAGGOT

anywho we can also you know...try actually advertising...

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

If one were to google "Pokerupt", we'd show up on the first page and our YouTube and other related sites would be on the first page as well, but I don't know that we will for "pokemon battling and trading site". I can try the suggestions on that page but I think we'd have to make a main page with more html and a nice background and links to the chat, to the forums and maybe some FAQ page, or other content.

Gary Oak wrote:
LOL DARK IS SUCH A FAGGOT...

but in all seriousness...LOL WHAT A FAGGOT

anywho we can also you know...try actually advertising...

Advertising is what we need as well. That is how the site has worked in the past. We'd need a team of advertisers. People good with words or people who can copy/paste from people who are good with words. About two-three people advertising at least once a week in a good place, would attract enough attention.

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
SGDonZ
★★★★
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Tits solves everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Mon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm

SGDonZ wrote:
Tits solves everything.

This

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Legen2dkiller

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 am

Lol, But ok I will try to do some advertizement ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieslayer
Rupt Moderator
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Tue May 31, 2011 11:10 am

Agree with shat and kis.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.trainervalley.webs.com
Faggot canadian
★★
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

we COULD get /vp/ over here, which is what kis proposed.
we can't advertise on 4chan directly, but we CAN advertise through things /vp/ tends to go to alot.
A good example would be the /tr/ server in PO. However, this could backfire since the board isn't exactly what you think it is

PROS
1. /vp/ is one of the fastest growing boards, we lure a few in, they tell other people to come in.
2. People ACTUALLY interested in the games
3. There is a very small chance this might spread to other boards.

CONS
1. Furfags, furfags everywhere. /vp/ is notorious for the amount of furries it contains, just warning you now, if this works, expect tons of furfag images.
2. Trolls, they arn't real trolls, but the amount we might get in will be enough to be an annoyance.
3. They will practicly worship micah, which is always a con in my book.
4. Off topic discussion will be common, expect a big mess to clean up.

tl;dr Expect lots of furfags

that is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 am

Silver wrote:
we COULD get /vp/ over here, which is what kis proposed.
we can't advertise on 4chan directly, but we CAN advertise through things /vp/ tends to go to alot.
A good example would be the /tr/ server in PO. However, this could backfire since the board isn't exactly what you think it is

PROS
1. /vp/ is one of the fastest growing boards, we lure a few in, they tell other people to come in.
2. People ACTUALLY interested in the games
3. There is a very small chance this might spread to other boards.

CONS
1. Furfags, furfags everywhere. /vp/ is notorious for the amount of furries it contains, just warning you now, if this works, expect tons of furfag images.
2. Trolls, they arn't real trolls, but the amount we might get in will be enough to be an annoyance.
3. They will practicly worship micah, which is always a con in my book.
4. Off topic discussion will be common, expect a big mess to clean up.

tl;dr Expect lots of furfags

that is all

so we will be getting a bunch of furfag wanna be trolls who want my cock...so in short we will be getting a bunch of people like silver? YEAH FUCK THAT

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGDonZ
★★★★
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 am

Gary Oak wrote:
Silver wrote:
we COULD get /vp/ over here, which is what kis proposed.
we can't advertise on 4chan directly, but we CAN advertise through things /vp/ tends to go to alot.
A good example would be the /tr/ server in PO. However, this could backfire since the board isn't exactly what you think it is

PROS
1. /vp/ is one of the fastest growing boards, we lure a few in, they tell other people to come in.
2. People ACTUALLY interested in the games
3. There is a very small chance this might spread to other boards.

CONS
1. Furfags, furfags everywhere. /vp/ is notorious for the amount of furries it contains, just warning you now, if this works, expect tons of furfag images.
2. Trolls, they arn't real trolls, but the amount we might get in will be enough to be an annoyance.
3. They will practicly worship micah, which is always a con in my book.
4. Off topic discussion will be common, expect a big mess to clean up.

tl;dr Expect lots of furfags

that is all

so we will be getting a bunch of furfag wanna be trolls who want my cock...so in short we will be getting a bunch of people like silver? YEAH FUCK THAT

LOL!! I'm gonna have to agree on this one xDD 1 Silver is enough <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faggot canadian
★★
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
so we will be getting a bunch of furfag wanna be trolls who want my cock...so in short we will be getting a bunch of people like silver? YEAH FUCK THAT

>implying I'm a furfag
besides, we could always ban the furries who post any furry images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:38 pm

That faggot canadian wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:
so we will be getting a bunch of furfag wanna be trolls who want my cock...so in short we will be getting a bunch of people like silver? YEAH FUCK THAT

>implying I'm a furfag
besides, we could always ban the furries who post any furry images.

Silver...its pretty obvious you are...also we just dont want failures like you in anyway shape or form...as for banning the furries that wouldnt be fair then we would have to ban ptera also and he actually contributes to the site


_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faggot canadian
★★
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Last I checked micah, you killed nation, so I would be quiet if I where you.
and no, pavi simply took over after you fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pteraclaww
★★
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2010-09-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 am

Gary Oak wrote:
... as for banning the furries that wouldnt be fair then we would have to ban ptera also and he actually contributes to the site.
Wow. I think I actually just got complimented by Gary Oak. That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:50 am

Silver wrote:
Last I checked micah, you killed nation, so I would be quiet if I where you.
and no, pavi simply took over after you fucked up.

I killed nation? Pavi took over? I dont know whats sadder your opinion on this or the fact that this is your retort...well make sure you reread this a few times so you get the memo shit dick 1. Someone as pathetic as yourself should NEVER tell me to be quiet infact you should never speak because you will only be wasting the earths precious oxygen perhaps if a creature as low as yourself wants to survive they should learn how to breath carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen. 2. Pavi took nation underhandedly like a jew than he got pwned and nation 100% got destroyed i just deleted the forum part 3. Yeah nation being destroyed can be blamed on me but than again also can the creation of pokerupt can also be blamed on me if not for me being such an asshole the founders of this site would not have came here and created this much much better site and none of us would have been brought together infact if it werent for me and kis this chain of forums would have died at masters but you wanna know the thing i love so much about what i did is that nothing has changed im still a complete asshole to whomever i feel like the only difference is now i get commended for it and the only one who can stop me is kis and his sun god powers or tits BUT you wanna know what i enjoy the most out of your little failure of a retort is that this was 2 years ago AND YOU WERENT EVEN THERE FOR IT why? because you got banned at nation right from the get go for your obvious faggotry and even now after all that i did for some reason i am still more liked on the site then you ever have been which is why i have access to things like the super secret dangerous box and mods which you accuse me of acting like i did on nation and banning all of the sites important members BUT all i have done is ban you who is as about as important a member here as garde was on nation nobody else why? because i dont have or ever want to its not my job and i dont give a shit if someone is being a faggot ill just trollololololol all over them then let mew take care of the rest i would do the same to you but like pavi has said your are a dumb ass and i just cant get off on that shit anymore AND SO I WILL SAY IT ONCE MORE you should kill yourself you insignificant little spit fuck Very Happy

Sagittarius wrote:
Wow. I think I actually just got complimented by Gary Oak. That's pretty cool.]

I give credit when credit is deserved Cool

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 am

inb4 Micah pwns Silver. Oh wait... too late.

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ways to make the site more popular   

Back to top Go down
 
Ways to make the site more popular
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Suggestions/Feedback and Announcements-
Jump to: