Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie Empty
PostSubject: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 am

So last night me and Kis are playing TF2 on 2Fort fucking shit up but this night was different than the others. This night felt as if something epic was about to happen, so as I am in the downstairs of the building camping out with my level 3 sentry and dispenser, I see Kis running towards me as a medic. I see Heavys calling, yelling, they are screaming "MEDIC!!!!!" but Kis is screaming back at them. He is yelling NO! It becomes very clear to me that Kis isn't just being an asshole and not healing him but he feels just as I feel, that tonight the medic and engie will take over. He will be my guardian, as I am his.

We are taking enemies down one by one, heavys, soliders, pyros, demos, you name it. When Kis looks at me, he didn't have to say a word. I knew what he was thinking; he was thinking my uber charge is ready. At this time there was a war going on at the front door, KIS FIRES HIS UBER CHARGE ON ME, I pull out my Frontier Justice and run towards the door. The sight is gruesome, our fellow team mates are falling. The all-so-mighty Heavy, with his fine way of words and patriotic solider with his smooth personality, and our hawt pyro and his proper english. As i see them fall, I become enraged. I look up to see 2 enemies; 1 is a pyro, the other, a solider. With the uber charge on me, I start firing. I hear them yelling in shock, as if they had never seen a uber engie before. I shoot and I shoot until I hear the screams no more. i look and the uber charge is gone. Our enemies are laying on the ground dead. Kis gives me a look as to say: "I knew you could do it", so we run back to my post and begin camping.

2 enemies run in, my trusty steed (sentry gun) takes them out. I become worried. Now they know I am there, they know I have a sentry and medic. Then, faster then I can react, an uber Heavy runs in and begins firing at me and my sentry. I immediately begin to hit my sentry, healing it as fast as I can. I'm taking fire but Kis is at my back, healing me, telling me its gonna be alright, as I see the blue fading away. So does the enemy, they know that they are no longer protected by their uber charge. They begin to run but its no use, my sentry has already struck them both dead. Now, at this time, our team has realized that we have a bond; one that can not be broken. The score is 0-0. Thats when I hear Kis start to speaking in the most manly voice I have ever heard. He says: "LISTEN UP MEN, WE HAVE FOUGHT A HARD FIGHT. THESE BLUE TEAM SCUM THINK THEY CAN RUN INTO OUR BASE, TRY TO CAPTURE OUR INTEL AND LIVE TO TELL THE STORY. WHAT DO THEY THINK WE ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS ??? ARE WE GONNA TAKE THIS? " The men yell "NO!" , "EXACTLY NOW I SAY WE GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THIS BLUE TEAM WHAT RED TEAM IS ALL ABOUT FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARGE"

Everyone is riled up. They run outside, while me and Kis run upstairs and look over the bridge. What we see is wonderful. There is a double rainbow out, there are unicorns flying everywhere, our team is dominating them, destroying the garbage blue team. The best song I have ever heard is playing, but then one of the unicorns fall out of the sky.... There is a sniper, he begins to pick off the unicorns and our team mates one by one. Now I wish you I could tell you that this story ended good but it does not. Our team gets killed, the enemy team captures the intel and wins. But if there is one thing they will never forget ,It is the might of the medengie.
THE END Very Happy

Last edited by Labumba(Im pure magic) on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 am

>Healing Engineer
>Heavy, burning at half health, standing in front of me.
>Heavy: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/28/Heavy_medic02.wav
>Me: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/c/c3/Medic_no02.wav
>Continue healing Engineer.

Good times.

There were like three Heavys on our team calling for me. Enemy Heavy runs in, my ubercharge ready, friendly heavy in front of me, Bee as Engie behind me. I go for the more logical choice and UberCharged the Engineer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 am

Kisame wrote:
>Healing Engineer
>Heavy, burning at half health, standing in front of me.
>Heavy: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/28/Heavy_medic02.wav
>Me: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/c/c3/Medic_no02.wav
>Continue healing Engineer.

Good times.

There were like three Heavys on our team calling for me. Enemy Heavy runs in, my ubercharge ready, friendly heavy in front of me, Bee as Engie behind me. I go for the more logical choice and UberCharged the Engineer.

And on that night many lulz were given
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:02 am

Im sorry but this story is the most beautiful text I have ever read. Bravo I say, bravo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 am

a truly inspiring tale it should be made into a childrens book in which we will make millions
Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
a truly inspiring tale it should be made into a childrens book in which we will make millions

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie   The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie Empty

Back to top Go down

The heart warming story of the Medic and the Engie
Page 1 of 1