» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 

What is next ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: What is next ?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Well it seems that the site is dead or just resting from a long year of dealing with such faggotry as the whole Dden team hydro fag war there are only about 5 people left and that is even a fuzzy number Kis,gary,lucas,spriker and myself and by fuzzy i mean that spriker just lurks kis gary and I are on skyrim or other shit and lucas is Canadian so and all the attempts at giving the site life have failed even the one we all had hope in Operation Lemon Pledge so my question is are we just gonna make it a club of awesome people and kick lucas out or try to get newfags and kick lucas out both are fine all i care is that lucas is kicked out

Gary Oak
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 pm

I think the site is fine as it is for now as we all dont seem to give a fuck at the moment this will change sooner or later and we will pull shit together with what is left but as it is not its just us talking about skyrim and there aint nothin wrong with that

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
I think the site is fine as it is for now as we all dont seem to give a fuck at the moment this will change sooner or later and we will pull shit together with what is left but as it is not its just us talking about skyrim and there aint nothin wrong with that

Yeah for now its like this. A place we can come to for conversation with people who aren't faggots. As for me, taking a break from the slight stress and constant need to plan for the future of the site, is nice. It's one of the reasons I haven't tried too hard to get the site going again, the other reason is just plain laziness.

If you really want to make this an active site/chat, I can make it happen, but I don't want to do it all at once. I'll do it subtly over the next couple weeks. Also need to know what you guys want, so I can focus on that.

I can make the forum active and actually fix the shit I've been meaning to fix or I can focus on the chat, make it active, give it rules and all that other shit. It never seems to work out when I try to work on both at once. In addition to all of this everyone currently present will be made mods or admins depending on the choice.

-Downsides-
If I make the chat active, there will be plenty of faggots, some of which we'll need to tolerate in order to keep it alive. And the forum will be pretty much useless, also, there might be roleplaying/furfaggotry.

If I make the forum active, there will be plenty of faggots, some of which we'll need to tolerate in order to keep it alive. And I might have to make the chat exclusive to members only, also, there might be roleplaying/furfaggotry.

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Schylige

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Kisame wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:

Yeah for now its like this. A place we can come to for conversation with people who aren't faggots. As for me, taking a break from the slight stress and constant need to plan for the future of the site, is nice. It's one of the reasons I haven't tried too hard to get the site going again, the other reason is just plain laziness.

If you really want to make this an active site/chat, I can make it happen, but I don't want to do it all at once. I'll do it subtly over the next couple weeks. Also need to know what you guys want, so I can focus on that.

I can make the forum active and actually fix the shit I've been meaning to fix or I can focus on the chat, make it active, give it rules and all that other shit. It never seems to work out when I try to work on both at once. In addition to all of this everyone currently present will be made mods or admins depending on the choice.

-Downsides-
If I make the chat active, there will be plenty of faggots, some of which we'll need to tolerate in order to keep it alive. And the forum will be pretty much useless, also, there might be roleplaying/furfaggotry.

If I make the forum active, there will be plenty of faggots, some of which we'll need to tolerate in order to keep it alive. And I might have to make the chat exclusive to members only, also, there might be roleplaying/furfaggotry.

I honestly think you should go with it and get as many people as possible, tolerating others won't be that difficult considering that you have tolerated me for the past few months. And Furfags I dare say aren't that bad. To an extent. If they are a furfag and don't talk about it I'm fine with it but if they start posting shit and talking about how sexy ponies are. Bann them. But I'm sure we are all use to the 12 year olds who bitch about everything so I imagine we'd have no problem dealing with them.

As for what I would like to see, no Canadians. There can only be one. And not massive faggots which is a pretty broad statement but yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Kisame wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:

-Downsides-

Lol icwutudidthere

I mean i really dont care it would be nice to come to the chat and see people who i can actually hold a convo with i mean as of right now it is nice coming on and having fun talking to non fags but coming on and the chat and forum both being dead is sad because it used to be 24/7 funny arguments between each other i mean i can tolerate fags for now iv been at dden challenging their gym for the last 3 weeks and i think i have built a resistance

Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Well, if you guys are down with the idea of bringing the site back, I'm down. Personally, I'd say we put more focus on keeping the chat alive, it's what made this place worth going to. I'll have free time on my hands to help, the flu does that to people, i guess. And btw i got skrim too. Got a wood elf and argonian account.

★★★

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 pm

I'll be on more, since I got a new laptop. But every time I'm on no one else is.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:31 am

Schylige wrote:
Furfags I dare say aren't that bad. To an extent. If they are a furfag and don't talk about it I'm fine with it but if they start posting shit and talking about how sexy ponies are. Ban them.
I'm thinking they should be banned on sight, and you can thereafter give me their address so as i can sneak in to their house to steal their paraphernalia and/or lives.
Probably best that way for everybody.

As per activity, i'd be very happy if ye made the forum itself more active. With the chatbox exclusively, one needs to be online at the same time as others to talk to them, and i seldom am. That's pretty much the reason for my inactivity.
And, you know. You're all terrible people with horrible grammar and cringe-worthy senses of humour.

Lon wrote:
I'll be on more, since I got a new laptop. But every time I'm on no one else is.
This is the benefit of being a forum. Had you written this in the chatbox, i would never have seen it, nor had an opportunity to reply.

Last edited by Lickety Split on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 pm

"Banned on site" wut?

Well I think it was Bee that said we should focus on the chat first, because having an active chat would lead to an active forum.

Personally I'd prefer an active forum over an active chat, given my busier schedule nowadays. But the majority wants the chat active so I'll comply. But I think anytime that any one of us has any form of news, that they post it on the forum first and then link it in the chat. People could then reply their thoughts and afterwards take discussion on to the chat.

Huh, I don't remember typing anything after "Personally". Damn Alzheimers.

Our grammar and humor is American. Plus we're pirates.

Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Ah. Critical spelling fuck-up there, it seems. Fixed now.
I'd prefer an active forum, but i know that i don't speak for the majority when i say that. If you think livening up the chat again is the means to do it, anyways, then by all means, go hunt. Let us try not to be such undying shitlords when the new Bees start poking in their heads, though.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Yeah, its gonna be hard to not be a complete asshole to every person that stops by, but we've been trying.

I'm not even sure where to get people anymore. I've sent a good amount of link spam on Yahoo Answers, the same place where I used to get people like Spriker and Cact. But nothing.

Anyone know of any places where we might be able to get more people?

Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Lickety Split wrote:
. Let us try not to be such undying shitlords when the new Bees start poking in their heads, though.
idk if that is a insult toward me or if you just fucked up and ment newbies but its w.e also kis as for the where to get more people i am for once in my life stumped i have no idea where to go everywhere iv tried its either been "fuck off" or " i like it here so no" damn fags dont know when they are getting invited to the best site on the internets

Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Well either this Friday or this Saturday, I'll sit down and comb the vast expanse of Internets in search of noobs and fggts, that we can turn into respectable members of our society.

Knowing my attention span I'll get bored five minutes into the search.

Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Or, you know. Ye could just all join my site.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Lickety Split wrote:
Or, you know. Ye could just all join my site.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is next ?   

Back to top Go down

What is next ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: Off Topic :: Chat Section-