Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 am

Okay well ik what your thinking OP in The Gentleman's Area wtf is wrong with you man ? Well i posted here for 2 reasons
1.There is no anime/manga section
2. Fucking pirates man

Reasons i think you should watch it or at least give it a try
1.Pirates

2, Character development
Unlike a lot of shows where the main character and or all characters never really learn anything from their mistakes but always find a way to win and or have a goal that they never really do anything to try and accomplish it the characters in OP actually do i'm only on episode 105 and i have already noticed decent Character development and this is episode 105 of like 500 fucking episodes

3. The main character is not a complete god modder
unlike alot of other animes these days luffy is not one of those fags that just beats a strong enemy with same attack over and over again he actually loses fights and learns new moves and by learn new moves i think you know what im pokeing at (naruto)

4. Character variety
There is a shit ton of them lots bad and lots good and not everyone of them is shit i actually like a fair number of them

5. Plot is sweet and simple
No explaining needed

6.Pirates....

Now there are some cons to this show that i'm sure Gary will point out

1. Most of the fan base are weaboo fags who id kill if i met IRL

2.Well 4kids gave it a really baaaaaad name with their dub but if you watch jap sub you dont have to deal with that bs

3.it is a hella long series i just decided to start watching it im only like 105 episodes in out of like 500 episodes and that numbers growing every week i should be caught up in like a couple of months

But if you get past the bad stuff its a really good show tell me what you think also Gary im prepared for you to start a shit storm so goooooooooooo

Last edited by Pteraclaww on Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moving it to the anime/manga section for you, mormon.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 am

I used to read the manga. And I remember that they had it on Fox, Saturday mornings. lol 4kids

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 am

Harden Cox wrote:
5. Plot is sweet and simple
No explaining needed
I'll watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

I hate you for telling me not to hate you like a fucking prick when ive been tlling people that one piece isnt that bad for awhile now i hope you drop dead you fucking prick

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
I hate you for telling me not to hate you like a fucking prick when ive been tlling people that one piece isnt that bad for awhile now i hope you drop dead you fucking prick

O well since you hated everything schy had ever mentioned i was like he probably hates One Piece

Pteraclaww
★★

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:05 am

Harden Cox wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:
O well since you hated everything schy had ever mentioned i was like he probably hates One Piece
This one time, at band camp, Schy mentioned Gary. The world temporarily imploded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:01 am

As a kid, I thought Alyson Hannigan was pretty hot. I'd probably still do her.

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Schylige

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Harden Cox wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:

When did I mention One Piece? I never watched One Piece nor will I ever watch it, reading is more of a possibility. Even though it has been considered good I don't feel like reading that many chapters. Additionally, Gary doesn't really hate what I watch, there are a few shows he hates but heck, I hate them too. Not like every show I watch I actually enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)   

Back to top Go down

Why i think you guys should watch One Piece (Please dont hate me gary)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Media and Current Events Forum :: Anime/Manga Section-
Jump to: