Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Bitches be crazy EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Bitches be crazy EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Bitches be crazy EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Bitches be crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

Bitches be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Bitches be crazy   Bitches be crazy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:52 am

So yea just found out iv been a father for a week now yet i never got a call or anything until today so guess what im asking is how you would react if you found out bitch never called you
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Bitches be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy   Bitches be crazy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:54 am

Like she was pregnant this whole time and you weren't aware that she was pregnant, now the kid is born and she saying its yours? Time to go see Maury.

I guess initially I'd be pretty damn pissed. I wouldn't believe her and I'd call her a slut. Keeping that shit from me, but then I'd be like "Holy shit, I made that kid." and then I'd take care of it. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with the mom, like if you're cool with her or if you absolutely hate her so that might change shit. Some more info would've been helpful.

If I knew there was a possibility that it wasn't mine I'd have take that paternity test shit, cuz i ain't taking care of some random kid that ain't mine. So, how did you actually react?

Congratulations on being a dad. Cigars for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

Bitches be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy   Bitches be crazy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Well iv known she was pregnant whole time known it was myn the whole time but the thing is she sneaked and moved back to arizona while we werent talking about 2 months ago i completely flipped over that ( main reason i went to arizona about two months ago if you remember) and she refused to come back and ttoday i found out via a fucking text message that my son was born on may 7th so i am currently walking around looking like a dragon from skyrim after you shoot it in the knee a couple of times and also pretty safe to say that i hate the bitch with every part of my soul that i havent already sold to satan
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

Bitches be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy   Bitches be crazy EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:22 pm

You have five options now

1. Kill your child

2. Kill the mother of your child

3. Leave the country

4. Adopt a bunch of orphans and than feed them to your child to make your child the strongest child ever

5. all of the above
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

Bitches be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy   Bitches be crazy EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:59 pm

LOL DAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitches be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy   Bitches be crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitches be crazy
Page 1 of 1