Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
What've you guys been up to? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

What've you guys been up to?

Go down 
+3
Spriker
Kisame
Pieslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pieslayer
Rupt Moderator
Pieslayer

What've you guys been up to? Empty
PostSubject: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 am

Seems like it's been forever, don't it?

I'm working on my final exams now and will be done with school next week. Graduating high school next year. Braces coming off next month, and I started going to the gym last month. Other than that I've gotten into PS3 online gaming, mostly Battlefield 3 right now. Things going well for me all in all.

What have you fagg0ts been doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.trainervalley.webs.com
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Good to hear life is going well. lol

Nothing much actually. Just finished college, done forever. Now looking for a job, and wasting my summer playing video games with IRL friends, introducing them to the horror that is the Internet. I stopped caring about Rupt a while ago, now its just a couple of regulars that show up and talk/play games from time to time. Rupt might pick up during summer cuz no one has anything else to do, it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Fappin'

And yeah im doing what i did last year and coming back for the summer. Bored as shit. Damn kis, Congratulations. You're a free man now so enjoy before dem bitches come and you get married :3
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 am

Huh. Well, I've moved to Canada for a couple of months to work at a music studio where my mother's cousin works. I've been introduced to a couple of solid programs and seeing how things work; perhaps I'll start producing music after the summer.
Also working on building a gaming rig; will have to wait until the end of summer, too.

At which point I'll likely be getting a temporary job in a supermarket or something.

I, too, seldom come on here any more.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

I got the motherfucking internet back on. Fractured my big toe three days ago, that's the only thing keeping me from getting another job and truck. I'll check on here periodically. MIGHT actually put effort into reviving this place instead of blowing smoke up everyone's ass again, unless you like the smoke, we can get that arranged.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Your hair fucking rocks. By the way.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 pm

That shit was from like 5 months ago. Much longer than that. Looks like a fucking lion's mane now.
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Sounds sexy. Mine never poofs up like that; it just gets in my face.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Lorenzo wrote:
MIGHT actually put effort into reviving this place instead of blowing smoke up everyone's ass again, unless you like the smoke, we can get that arranged.

The only reason I really come here anymore, is to talk to Micah, Bee and Schy, to set up times and dates for games/matches, or general video game discussion.

The only reason I'm still head admin is because someone has to be in charge of the site itself, and everyone I've offered the head admin position to, usually leaves or isn't interested in the responsibility. I just started playing Black and White 2: Electric Boogaloo though, so I'd consider getting back into pokemon only casually. If we have people doing pokemon battles and shit I might get a competitive pokemon team going and join in, but only then.

But just like every time its suggested, no one does anything and we get maybe like one guy who leaves that same day and never comes back. I miss Cact.

Anyway, same as always, if you anyone advertises to get people here I can entertain them for a while before I'll get bored and stop replying. I wouldn't mind having an active site, it'd give me some actual use for admin powers, not just a fancy title. As for the smoke up the ass, I hear Mew likes it there, you should totally do it for him.
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Kisame wrote:
But just like every time its suggested, no one does anything and we get maybe like one guy who leaves that same day and never comes back. I miss Cact.

I honestly think that Cact died. Even his youtube page says his last activity was on the day he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Spriker wrote:
I honestly think that Cact died. Even his youtube page says his last activity was on the day he disappeared.

Mucho no bueno. His parents probably put him in some jihad training shit to make him an expert at blowing shit up. I hope he blows shit up in Brazil, I think we all had enough of Brazilians.
Back to top Go down
Garde

Garde

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I honestly think that Cact died. Even his youtube page says his last activity was on the day he disappeared. [/quote]

Cact was actually Mew. I thought everybody knew that? It was a big ass hoax. Or Lon whatever his name is now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/D2AllenGamingYT
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Garde wrote:
Cact was actually Mew. I thought everybody knew that? It was a big ass hoax. Or Lon whatever his name is now.

Oh yeah lol, that's right. Forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh yes the great cact conspiracy how could we have forgotten
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

lolwut? I neeeeeeever heard of this.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 pm

The fuck? Okay, mind has been officially blown. Also, I hate that I don't have my internet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What've you guys been up to?   What've you guys been up to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What've you guys been up to?
Page 1 of 1