» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cactushh5
★★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 pm

lol cool haumi Very Happy 50 cps from me

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
SGDonZ
★★★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Really awesome guide man :} btw who made ur signature cact Very Happy ? Its nice ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cactushh5
★★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 pm

lol i did sg :}}} I wanted it to look epic and i used the sprites from that website you showed us afro

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
SGDonZ
★★★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Dayum! Its really quite amazing Very Happy Good job man :] i will start practicing with photoshop soon ^^

thx for the good guide haumi :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Haumi
★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 am

Cact xD. You used an image that was from google for the background.
Is it copyrighted or wut.*cough* lol *cough.
No offense or anything though. I definately think its epic
that wins this weeks competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lon
★★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Dark Haumi wrote:
Cact xD. You used an image that was from google for the background.
Is it copyrighted or wut.*cough* lol *cough.
No offense or anything though. I definately think its epic
that wins this weeks competition.
What Kinda Contest Is It When You Just say Who wins?
2. A competition, especially one in which entrants perform separately and are rated by judges.
And As I Recall Noone ever Announced Who The judges Were And Also There Should Be More Than one judge i personally believe that there should be a poll

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Haumi
★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 pm

OK Mew. I'll make a poll next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lon
★★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:44 pm

sorry bout posting it 2 places XP and thank you haumi for yoiur support Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Remember to post topics in their correct place. I've had to move about 10 topics to the correct category already. lol :]

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
rodriginater
★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:04 pm

how do you put a sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/rodriginater
Dark Haumi
★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm

ill tell ya l8r Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kance
★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:54 am

does anyone have link to download photoshop
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 am

how much is photoshop and can i hav a link to paint and photoshop plz
Back to top Go down
Dark Haumi
★★

PostSubject: Continued...   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 am

Photoshop CS3-CS5 Guide {Continued}

Ah, I noticed that I was quite nooby when I made the guide ^up there^, so I decided to fix this up a bit.

Shortcuts:

[Print Scr] takes a screen shot, or an image of your current screen.

[Ctrl + V] pastes whatever image you've copied, including screen shots taken.

[Ctrl + C] copies whatever layer and/or text you have selected.

[Ctrl + T] takes you into Free Transform mode, which is a master mode allowing you to scale and rotate at the same time.

[Alt + Ctrl + Z] undoes the last operation applied in photoshop.

[Alt + Shift + Z] redoes the last undone operation in photoshop.

For now, on the beginner level, those are all the shortcuts needed for this guide.

Renders:

In order to make something look good, you have to have the correct renders and images. For beginners, it is recommended to use ready made images. A great place to get renders is www.planetrenders.com . For times sake, I'll explain how you can render an image. A render is basically the object itself without any other things in the image. The image has to be transparent where ever there is blank space. To render an image, you will need a good enough quality version of that image. Open the image in photoshop, and change the image mode to RGB Color at 8 bits. Then, choose the Pen tool at the shown settings(screen shot will be added soon).Use the pen tool to carefully make a cutout of the object in the image. Zoom 6 times(600%) in order to see the pixels clearly. Bigger images take a longer while, but are easier since there are more pixels and they are more identifiable. After you make the "cutout," duplicate the layer, or make a copy of it, by dragging the layer to the "New Layer" button near the bottom right of the layers window. This will not affect the cutout like a selection, since it is a work path. Now, click the eye next to the original layer to make it non-visible. Then, select the duplicated layer and right click the path. Click "Create A Vector Mask." If you made a good enough path, the render should be perfect. If there are paces in between the image after you rendered it, such as spaces between arms, do the same, but don't duplicate the layer and don't create a vector mask. Make a selection and press delete to get rid of them.

Need To Know:

If you want a great looking image, all the colors have to match. Otherwise it will not be very appealing. Hue tilts the color and changes it basically. By adding a Hue layer, you can customize your render. Then, merge the hue layer with whatever image that you wanted to change the color of so that the Hue won't affect any other layer. Another extremely cool effect that I always use is called Curves. You can basically customize the lighting, shadows, and everything else. I'll show you a little trick with curves later. One more tool is called a Gradient Map. What gradient maps do is transform all the colors in the layers under the map to match the colors of the gradient you input. For example, if you input black to white, all the dark colors will be black and the lighter they become, the whiter they become. If you made the gradient reversed, or white to black, then the dark colors will be white and turn to black the lighter they become. Vibrance is a great tool. It can make a dull looking image look full of color and lively.

Styles:

I encourage people to not use the pre-made styles.They don't feel as original, and aren't customized by you. In order to make your own style, just add whatever side FX you feel should come together to a layer. Then, double-click the layer and click "New..." to add a new style. Then, it is saved in whatever styles tab you were set to at the time. That way, you don't have to redo the effects. Most of the time, I don't save the styles because for every different creation, you need a different style, but it might come in handy some day.

LAYERING{!!!!!EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!}:

Layering is one of the most important things you need to know in photoshop. Correction- it is THE most important thing you need to know in photoshop. Layers are what make an image an image. If you place one layer in the wrong place, the WHOLE image gets messed up.Layers are simple for the most part. The layer over another layer is "on top" of that layer in the actual image. For example, if I have a text layer and an image layer, the text layer should probably go on top since it won't be seen if it was under. The"Need To Know's" listed above are all made up of layers. Those are special layers. They have effects. Regular layers are often called rasterized layers. A text layer isn't rasterized since it can be edited(e.g. the letters). Although you can add a lot of effects if some layers aren't rasterized, you'll be able to add A LOT more effects if they are. There is a bad side though. Once a layer is rasterized, some areas will not be able to be edited anymore. For example, in a 3D render, you won't be able to rotate the 3D object(which I will show you later). In a text layer, you won't be able to change what the text says since when its rasterized it counts as an image. Layers can virtually be any size, but max out at your computer's limits. For example, if I tried making a 8000000x8000000 layer or image, my computer won't work. It'll freeze. In conclusion, layers control everything you do in photoshop.

Animating Images In Photoshop:

This is a huge topic but I'll try summing it up quickly. By opening the animation window(Windows-->Animation), you can animate an image. Every time you make a new frame and edit it, that is the next action in the animation. To save an animation as an image, [File-->Save to video device] or something like that because I'm not on my PS computer. Then, save as a gif file. You can also import a video as a gif animation by doing this: [File-->Import-->Video as...] or something related to that xD. Anyways, that'll give you a bunch of layer with screen shots of that video in frames, so that you can make it a moving image[GIF File].

This will be continued soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dageki9
★★

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Locked since it seems inactive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET   

Back to top Go down

Making Signatures In Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: The Archive :: The Archive-
Jump to: