Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more!

Go down 
+2
Lon
Xeareas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeareas

Xeareas

Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! Empty
PostSubject: Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more!   Free PSP or Nintendo DSi XL and more! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:14 am

Hey everyone this is X your new Moderator and current Psychic gym leader speaking and im here to let you know of a quick and easy way to get a free PSP or DSi XL!

There is a website that is called Freebie Jeebies that allows you to get many different kinds of electronics for free! All you do is sign-up, complete an offer, and refer a few friends...and your new item will be at your doorstep in 3-4 Business days!

Now i know what you're thinkin...."Yeah right. Sign-up and complete an offer which costs money......its probably a big scam to begin with!" Well yes you do have to complete an offer and there are offers that require money, but there are a couple of offers that are free to do....without money! However they do require that you do have a debit or credit card. Your next question probably is "Well X if its free then why do they need a debit or credit card? This is really starting to sound like one GIANT scam!" The company that you are are trying to complete an offer for just needs the information to make sure that you aren't trying to scam the company. The one i did was the Intuit offer which is a website building service and you can register for a 30 day no obligation free trial of the service. Yes i had to use my debit card but after i completed the offer, and the credit from the offer went towards my Freebie Jeebies account, i ended the trial and still got to keep the credit i received toward getting my item....and NO MONEY was taken out of my bank account! Very Happy

Next, all you have to do is refer other people to your account at Freebie Jeebies. And once you get the required amount of referrals your item is well on its way with Paid in full shipping & handling.

So if u want your free item sign-up with Freebie Jeebies...but i have a favor to ask. I need 13 referrals to get my free item ( a PSP GO!) and instead of clicking the links IN the links that i have provided to give you more info, click on my link to help support me in getting my free PSP Go! Cause if you choose the place of info"s link you will be signed-up under them instead of me giving them free stuff instead of me Crying or Very sad

Click Here To Help Me With getting a Free PSP Go!

If you need more info or want to speak with me about it...view the videos and links below, post here in this topic, or PM me.

These Vids are a bit old (like 2-4 yrs) for the regular ipods, but it still validates the business's legitimacy.