Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Shadow of the Colossus.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Shadow of the Colossus. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of the Colossus.   Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I know this is a PS2 game but we don't have that section yet or may never have it, so whatever.

Anyway if you haven't played it yet and still have a PS2 or something to play it on. Play it.

One of my top favorite games of all time. It was such a unique game that I just couldn't help but love it. Hardly any dialogue or explanation of the story so you kinda have to figure it out on your own but heres my version of the actual thing to save you time.

You play as a young average man named Wander who is trying to revive a sacrificed lady named Mono. May be his wife, girlfriend, or sister. Not sure, since it was kinda vague about that detail. A prophet knows of a forbidden land where a deity was sealed away, this God-like being has the power to restore souls to the dead. His power was sealed and only by removing the seal can he use his power. lol Obvious. Anyway, to remove the seal Wander has to destroy 16 statutes, but he can't because he's mortal, so instead he has to defeat their incarnations, the Colossi. They can only be killed with a special light sword though.

He steals the special light sword from the prophet guy and takes the woman and puts them on his horse. He then travels to the forbidden land and asks the Being to restore the womans soul. He explains the whole thing about his power being sealed and tells him about the colossi. So he journeys to kill each and every one of them. The prophet soon learns of this and is following him to the forbidden land.. so I'll leave it at that and hope you are interested in playing.

Its different from most action adventure games since there are no dungeons, monsters, items, cities, or anything/anyone else really. Just you, your horse, your sword and bow. And your only enemies are the Colossi.

The Tenth Colossus. Dirge the Sand Tiger

This guy makes it looks easy but he still gets pwned at 1:02. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Colossus.   Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:32 pm

lol kisame sounds nice afro but it is for ps2 and the controls look hard :$
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Colossus.   Shadow of the Colossus. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Yeah they're difficult but if you do ever play it, you'll get used to it. And the music and their size just makes the game so epic. Getting stepped on by the human looking ones is terrible though. Like instant pwn. I liked the flying ones cuz you have to hold on while they're flying around, doing barrel rolls and falling pretty much kills you then too lol.

I miss this game :[ I think I'll buy it again one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Colossus.   Shadow of the Colossus. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Colossus.
Page 1 of 1