Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
New Site Banner Design. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
New Site Banner Design. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

New Site Banner Design.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

New Site Banner Design. Empty
PostSubject: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:11 am

Well its pretty standard, but I guess you'd like details. I know I would lol.

Our new colors will be using Black and White Versions as well as the various colors of Missiingno. So those will be colors to choose from for this.

Here are the various Missingno types and colors:

New Site Banner Design. Missingno
Original
New Site Banner Design. PPkMnp_sprite
Glitch PPkMnp (Poison/Ghost)
New Site Banner Design. H_POKé
Glitch H POKé (Normal/Flying?)
New Site Banner Design. Halloffameglitches
Random Ones in the Hall of Fame

An Unown is fine too. We should also probably use the new starters although I don't really care for them.

Sizes.

Like I said in the other topic. "941 x 308 pixels. Thats the current one although I don't mind a wider one 1000 x 308 and such. At or between those two sizes."

Other Stuff
If you decide to make a banner please start thinking of ideas for backgrounds and such so that it revolves around the banner (or the background around the banner). That way the site colors and banner are color matched more or less. Although, there is no guarantee your banner will be picked, so don't worry too much about it.

If anyone else would like to add suggestions, add them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Does that mean i can't use the one I already made?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:35 am

I still dont get the point of why we have missingno as our mascot? its just a glitch in the game in the old red & blue? ... & Its kinda hard to get that thing or w/e it is on our banner.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah I Kinda Agree With Sg I Personally Think Camerupt Is Epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Missingno is awesome he outsmarts the pokedex and corrupts your game, like we corrupt other sites. He clones your 6th item and can be level 255, he is the corruptest of poKERUPT :}}}}}}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:35 pm

So you guys basicly wants missingno as mascot because you guys spam other sites? Thats pretty pathetic. & tbh. Thats not what i wanted to pay our domain for. No offense.

&. If you guys really want to this to succeed. Stop spamming other sites. It doesnt exactly help us you know. When you guys get serious about this ill buy the domain. If you cant wait? Buy it your self. But do what you want. Just a friendly reminder. Dont take this in the wrong way. I love you all & this site.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I Think Sg's Dead Right On This, we Needa change if we wanna proceed and the reasons cact give for using missingo Aren't That good. Plus theres not that many good pictures of missingo if we were to use it we would need some kind of artist to draw pictures for it and make artwork
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:30 pm

SG is teh smartz. <3

So then give new ideas. We can still be "corrupt" as long as we have the name :] For now we'll go with SGs idea and think of new colors anyway. Maybe a black and white theme. Ideas gentlemen and make it so. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Then what is the fuckin site pokemon..!? Camerupt isnt too appealing unless we are about fire types and that means red or orange colors really guys make up your minds. this doesnt seem like its going anywhere, and sg i didn't want missingno as our mascot just because we spam sites it's because hes stranger than the other pokemon but if you guys dont want missingno FU*K him we can do camerupt, macargo or another fire type pok-erupt sounds much better than po-kerupt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:12 pm

He's Not Saying We Cant Use Missingo Just You Listed The Wrong Reasons For Wanting To Use Missingo And I'M sorta Against Missingo Just For The fact Not Alot Of Artwork Is Available For It. So Maybe We Should Just Hold A Vote For A Different Pokemon? Corrupt Could Be Another Ghost Type Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm

No offense guys but missingno is ugly xD.

Now, to the point:
Most of the posts above agree that missingno is not the best mascot.
I agree, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner Design.   New Site Banner Design. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Site Banner Design.
Page 1 of 1