Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Explanation of Pokesav EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Explanation of Pokesav

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Explanation of Pokesav Empty
PostSubject: Explanation of Pokesav   Explanation of Pokesav EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:06 pm

What is Pokesav?

Pokesav is a Windows application that can edit ("hack") Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum save files. Any aspect of the save files can be changed, including Pokémon (and their movesets) as well as items. Pokesav can also generate Action Replay DS codes to provide the same effects as editing the save file directly.

Pokesav was developed by a Japanese programmer named COM and originally translated into English by GSD. Pokesav.org has maintained English translations of the latest versions.

Why is Pokesav useful?

Pokesav can save hours of tedious training. For example, instead of having to breed a Pokemon and train it all the way to level 100, with Pokesav you can instantly create a Pokemon of any species, level, or moveset. It is also possible to use Pokesav to edit other aspects of the game such as the items and mystery gifts.

What is the difference between Pokesav and Pokesav for Platinum?

Currently, Pokesav only works for Diamond and Pearl and Pokesav for Platinum only works for Platinum.

What do I need to use Pokesav?

Please see this page for a list of capable devices.

Is this against the rules to use in competitive play (is it cheating)?

The rules vary from league to league, however it's impossible to be caught by creating only legit looking Pokemon: hacked Pokemon that can't be differentiated from authentic Pokemon. In most leagues, however, use of a save editor is considered cheating. If you are not careful, you could get disqualified from a competition.

Being careful means keeping within the acceptable boundaries of the game, and not creating teams that are too outlandish (all shiny, 31 IVs for everything, etc.). It also helps greatly (whenever possible) to create hatched Pokemon instead of wild Pokemon, and to make very few edits to legitimate Pokemon.

Can I create any Pokemon I want? With any moveset, ability, etc.?

With Pokesav, you have full control over the Pokemon you create. Every imaginable aspect of the Pokemon can be fully edited.

In summary pokesav is a program used to make pokemon, you can edit the nature, moves, individual values, effort values, location, moves and everything that can be changed on a pokemon. Many people use pokesav it saves a lot of time and the pokemon that people use here are legit, ex: people on our site don't go over the max 510 effort values and they don't use illegal moves on their pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5

Explanation of Pokesav
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: The Archive :: The Archive-
Jump to: