Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

New stuff.. kinda.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

New stuff.. kinda. Empty
PostSubject: New stuff.. kinda.   New stuff.. kinda. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am

I added more categories and forums. Some just got additions to it since I was tired of seeing random posts in the wrong places. I still think I should add more but meh for now I'll leave it.

New stuff:

-The Guides Section has been divided into more categories cuz its organized and funny. Post shit in the right place now.

-If you resign from your Gym, please add it as a post to your section. We'll delete it afterwards.

-I was thinking of moving Smash Bros, Mario Kart Wii and Final Fantasy in to the X-box and PS section and adding Wii to the title. Not sure why they're there in the first place but if there are no objections I'll do it later. Oh and I added an X-Box and PS section

-I added Art Requests to the Media forum. If you need a signature, YouTube background, avatar, w/e. request it there.

-Theres a complaint section now too. If you're gonna complain to me do it there. Man enough to cry about it? Then you should be man enough to make it public.

Hmmm I think that's all I added. I also locked stuff and put it in the archive. So if you can't find it, its probably in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88

New stuff.. kinda.
Page 1 of 1