Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.

Go down 
+9
cactushh5
xXShadowDriverXx
Pieslayer
Spriker
supershadow125FFZ
SGDonZ
Faggot canadian
rodriginater
Kisame
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. Empty
PostSubject: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Well I've been mighty bored around the site so this might be helpful in making us a bit more active or at least bring a smile to our faces. So here is my proposition: I'll sell anyone, any pokemon, with any item. Full IV Bred, and EV trained to any level they so wish. You don't even need Credit Points or a pokemon of equal value. What I ask in payment will benefit all of us. Rates will vary depending how active you are around here and how long you've been a member. Don't worry I don't ask for currency or things of an illegal nature, all that is required is a little entertainment*.

Note: All pokemon will be level 100 unless otherwise specified. Also, if you don't want a nickname, then don't put one. Don't put N/A, or I'm gonna name it that.

Format for ordering:

Nickname (Pokemon) (M/F) @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
____ Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

Example:

Genkishi (Butterfree) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- U-Turn
- Bug Buzz
- Toxic

Important: Any order not in this format will be made half-assed.

Rules and Regulations:
Section 1: Entrainment in question is a video to be made by the person requesting the pokemon. The contents of the video are as follows: Dancing to a song of my choice(or approved by Kisame) holding a handwritten paper with the name Kisame88, visible, to be held by the consumer themselves, lip syncing to the best of their ability(Not necessary). Length must be at least 45 seconds. Any longer will not result in receiving more than 1 pokemon. Dancing means to move one's feet or body, or both, rhythmically in a pattern of steps, especially to the accompaniment of music. Therefore there must be constant movement in rhythm to the song of choice or the contract will be null and void of any legal force.
Section 2: By requesting the pokemon the consumer indicates that this is a binding contract and will do what was described above and nothing more. If a person requests a pokemon or states that he/she will be making a video or will "do it" ("Do it" here means make a video/ request a pokemon/enter in this contract) in the posts below they are legally bound by the laws of this forum, therefore breaking the contract by retracting your decision will result in a penalty of Credit Points or chat ban. The pokemon is to be given immediately after submitting the video for viewing. If the video is submitted and the pokemon is not delivered within 4 hours an additional pokemon may be requested free of charge. However, if the user Kisame88, is offline or has been idle for hours and your video is submitted after which 4 hours pass and Kisame88 is still idle, it shall not count towards the four hour rule.
Section 3: The video shall be left on YouTube for a period of 3 days after being submitted. After which, it may be left on there or deleted at the discretion of the consumer. No member shall say anything insulting to the person in the video as this may result in ban or a Credit Point penalty. I hold no responsibility for anything that the video submitted is used for after those three days. Pokerupt staff and members are in no way responsible for anything involving this contract. During those three days all responsibility falls on the user Kisame88. After those three days are up I hold no responsibility whatsoever.
Section 4: This shop shall not be used more than once in a given week by the same user. A cool down period of seven days will come into effect after receiving the pokemon. If any user submits a video three weeks in a row, a cool down period of one month will then take effect for the user in question. Further amendments may be added if serious loopholes arise, but only after all contracts have been satisfied.
Amendment 1: Any videos sent to Kisame or in Kisame’s possession will be handled with confidentiality; none of the videos in my possession will be distributed to others for any reason. This, of course, also means that I will not re-upload any of the videos for any reason whatsoever, regardless of how much time has passed since the video was originally submitted. I have an obligation as a business owner to protect and respect the privacy of my customers, so as to attract new business. I shall not be held responsible for any videos that were downloaded, or taken from YouTube or sent to other members and re-uploaded by other members.

Last edited by Kisame on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (Amendment 1 added Jan 23, 2011))
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 pm

1 question the small print verefies that rod is awsome correct?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Yes. The tl;dr version of the small print is: Rod Is Super Special and Awesome. <3
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:34 pm

YAY also that in subsection 29372 and tile 3974893 clearly verifies in the statement that kisame aka baws/jefe is the best <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I did it first
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:37 am

Silver wrote:
I did it first

Yeah you can thank Silver for the "Length must be at least 45 seconds. Any longer will not result in receiving more than 1 pokemon." Rule.
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 am

So you actually get free pokemon? <(:]
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:10 pm

All I heard was free pokemon and I jumped out of my tired state. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Mhm. Just have to follow the rules and the pokemon is yours. :]
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:36 pm

This thing brings back bad memories. Ill never do the hustle the same way again.
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 pm

hmm i may do another vid. I wonder what I would do. the possiblities are endless...
Back to top Go down
Pieslayer
Rupt Moderator
Pieslayer

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:55 am

I lol'd at the name :3

Back to top Go down
http://www.trainervalley.webs.com
xXShadowDriverXx

PostSubject: Dragonair   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:42 am

I need a female Dragonair.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 am

K then. Just read the rules in the fine print and get me the video. As soon as you do I'll have your Dragonair waiting.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 pm

This store is quite nice. Ultimate service, better than mew's dirty dick store. I give it an A+ for getting pokemons.

We also have the badgerz seal of approval.

Badgerz wrote:
This thread is 100% badgerz approved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm

cactushh5 wrote:
This store is quite nice. Ultimate service, better than mew's dirty dick store. I give it an A+ for getting pokemons.

We also have the badgerz seal of approval.

Badgerz wrote:
This thread is 100% badgerz approved.

lololololol ;D
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Starting March 1st until like March 25th. I shall be making pokemon teams free of any charge whatsoever, for Black and White ONLY. Refer to the first post for the order format and details. Ignore the first part and the fine print, as they do not apply to this offer.
Back to top Go down
Radiocide

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

Charmin (Cottonee) Male - Sun Stone
Ability: Prankster

EVs: Speed: 252 / HP: 252

Nature: Timid
- Encore
- Light Screen
-
-

IVs:

HP - 31
Attack - 31
Defense - 31
Sp. Attack - 31
Sp. Defense - 31
Speed - 31

Dtto (Ditto) - Dusk Stone
Ability: Limber?

EVs: None

Nature: Bashful

- transform

IVs:

HP - 31
Attack - 31
Defense - 31
Sp. Attack - 31
Sp. Defense - 31
Speed - 31

Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:06 am

Magickarp

Sturdy

Focus sash

Splash
Ice beam
Leaf blade
Waterfall
Hp-999
Attack-999
Def-999
Special attack-999
Special Def-999
Speed-999

Kis i am very serious i do want this set made because i want to use it on newbs and have a very nice lol so pwease make it and ty <3
Back to top Go down
WackyWaco
WackyWaco

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Updated pokemon list is at the bottom

Last edited by WackyWaco on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm

TravWaco I have edited your post. I will explain everything I change and why. If you really want it the way it was before I'll change it back. You've got the right ideas for most of it, but dome of the move choices, and ability match-ups make me wince. I'll also add items. First off I changed Haxorus from adamant to jolly, after a dragon dance you outspeed ever unboosted poke in the metagame. I replaced iron tail with taunt, because frankly iron tail sucks. 70 base power horrible type coverage, and really no upside to it at all. Taunt can syop phazers, and cripple some pokes like bliss/chansey.
On to Volan- i don't know the english name, but the moth thing. DON'T USE HURRICANE ON IT! low accuracy, and it adds nothing to your type coverage, while hp rock allows you to hit almost every poke in the metagame for at least neutral damage. The item could be leftovers or lifeorb either one really. The next poke, erefuun, the cotton ball guy. Great job on this one Very Happy added lefties, and that's all you needed! Next i believe you had the golum thing. Your previous set was almost there, but rule of thumb NEVER PUT DYNAMIC PUNCH ON STUFF THAT DOESN'T HAVE NO GUARD. switched it to hammer arm, edited your ev spread, and added the item choice band. Your bug knight has a really wierd set. First off you don't have megahorn (a must on him) and then you have stealth rock and 3 random attacks. To be honest I think you should go with swords dance, instead of SR, but it's up to you. Your Conkledurr is standard, and great, added leftovers. I don't want to come off as a jerk telling you what to use, but I would hope you take my advice. I know exactly what I'm talking about. So here are some things I say you need to do
1. Read this team building guide: http://www.pokerupt.com/t556-advanced-team-building
You have the moth as your only special attacker. This is a massive problem. You're team needs to have much more balanced offence.
2. Get better type coverage/synergy
This means get more guys that support each others types. For example you have three pokemon weak to flying, with nothing to resist it. You have another 3 weak to ice with only one resist and so on.

I hope you take my advice, but if not and you want to play the game your way, then by all means do whatever floats your boat. Hope this helped! And once again I REALLY, REALLY suggust you read this : http://www.pokerupt.com/t556-advanced-team-building
Back to top Go down
WackyWaco
WackyWaco

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 am

Ok Kis this is the updated and finalized list of my 5th gen pokes

Runei (Shiny Reuniclus) M
Magic gaurd
leftovers
252 hp/ 252 defense/ 4 spdef
bold nature +defense down attack
~calm mind
~recover
~psychic
-Focus blast

Haxous (Shiny Haxorous) M
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly nature
252 atk/ 252 speed/ 6 hp
item:life orb
-Outrage
-Dragon dance
-earthquake
-taunt

Volca (Shiny Volcarona) M
Ability: Flame Body
Modest Nature
252 sp atk/ 252 speed/ 6 hp
-Fire blast
-Hidden power rock
-Bug buzz
-Quiver dance

Whimsical (Shiny Whimsicott) M
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
252 hp/ 252 def/ 6 spdef
item:leftovers
-toxic
-encore
-substitute
-leech sead

Construct (Shiny Golurk) -Genderless
Ability: iron fist
Adamant nature
208 hp/ 252 atk/48 speed
Choice Band
-Hammer arm
-Stone edge
-earthquake
-Shadow Punch

Bladez (Shiny Bisharp) M
Ability: Defiant
Bold Nature
252 atk/ 252 hp/ 6 spdef
-stealth rock
-pyscho cut
-iron head
-sucker punch

Konqero (Conkeldurr) M
EVs 252 hp 252 spdef 4 attack
Ability: Guts
Careful Nature, Leftovers
~Mach Punch
~Drain Punch
~Bulk Up
~Payback

Slithers (Shiny Elektross) M health orb
Modest nature
Levitate
252 sp atk/ 216 hp/ 40 spe
-volt switch
-thunderbolt
-flamethrower
-hp ice

Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Topic now re-opened. Everything is back to normal prices.

From now on, the initial request must be made here. Once you leave a request, you can PM me the team through sites messaging system. Any pokemon PM'd without posting here first will not be made.

Strict rules are strict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.   Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisame's Super Special Awesome Megastore.
Page 1 of 1