Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 am

I made this topic for those who have Galaxy 2 to help and to show and tell secrets but don't worry they are "not a secret to everybody". To start of try getting a friend to play with you ( it makes the game heck of a lot easier). you can post your own help guides and secrets here but no spoilers of the main story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey! First of all. I don't have SMG2. But this guy on youtube is doing a 100% walkthrough getting all stars.
Check him out at: www.youtube.com/bdcool213
Pretty cool stuff. I might get the game also. It looks like alot of fun!
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:44 pm

SGDonZ wrote:
Hey! First of all. I don't have SMG2. But this guy on youtube is doing a 100% walkthrough getting all stars.
Check him out at: www.youtube.com/bdcool213
Pretty cool stuff. I might get the game also. It looks like alot of fun!

yeah I went to him for some hints but this for if people have the game to tell secrets to help others. and maybe tell a story or two.
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh okay then =) ill join the good stuff when i get the game then ^^
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Tip Number 1: This is in space, gravity is off alot so if you're on flat planets long jump like crazy but be carful spin near a wall and you will fall.

Tip Number 2: Bowser< FALCON PUNCH!

Tip Number 3: Try to get on Yoshi from behind cause from the front will send you flying to the side if he moves.

Last tip: when in doubt use you platforming powers and backlip and wall jump to the star of victory.
Back to top Go down
FinalGetsuga3

FinalGetsuga3

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Well I have Super Mario Galaxy 1 I guess you could call it and this guy is doing a Let's Play for Super Luigi Galaxy https://www.youtube.com/user/chuggaaconroy?blend=2&ob=4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.   Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy Guides and secrets.
Page 1 of 1