Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

SVD sux at OU ( need help)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

SVD sux at OU ( need help) Empty
PostSubject: SVD sux at OU ( need help)   SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Well as many you know, I suck at OU. Sad Every time I battle a good player in OU, I always lose. I dot like losing so I'll post my so called team for help

Feel free to change movesets, EV spreads, or the Pokemon entirely. Just NO SCIZOR. I hate them so much and hopefully I'll have a good somewhat original OU team to battle in youtube.

SVD sux at OU ( need help) HeatranRMT
Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Modest nature
~ Overheat
~ Earth Power
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Hidden Power [Grass]

This is my Anti-lead heatran I made here with the help of SG. This thing basically destroys the most common leads
1. Metagross: Overheat OHKO's every lead version even the one with occa berry. . They never think to switch out either.
2. Azelf: Most carry Sash so just dragon pulse for the 2 hit KO since most cant do anything to me.
3. Jirachi: Overheat OHKO's, or severely hurt there switch in if it doesn't resist. I usually just Overheat, then see what their switch in is and play accordingly. If it is a bulky water, well HP Grass can take care of it next time.
4. Swampert: OHKO'd by HP Grass. No rocks for him
5. Machamp: Ahh, the most pouplaer anti-lead in todays metagame. I Outspeed and Overheats is a guaranteed OHKO on the standard anti-lead Machamp set on smogon.
6. Infernape: Damn it, this one lead i can;t beat since I'm threaten by Close Combat
7. Hippowdon: Overheat is a guaranteed OHKO.
8. Bronzong: Faster and Overheat is a clean OHKO.
9. Heatran: I'm slower due to Modest. I can risk attacking on there rocks or them switching to think I'm also the standard Heatran lead.
Thats all the common leads i can think of so it looks like I can take out most of them Twisted Evil

SVD sux at OU ( need help) Celebi
Celebi @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Def/ 252 SpA
Nature: Modest
~ Thunder Wave
~ Leaf Storm
~ Hidden Power [Ice]/ I'm thinking to changing it to HP Fire
~ Rest

This is my bulky heavy hitting Celebi. Max SpA + modest + Life Orbed Leaf Storm will do a shit load to anything that doesn't resist. I use T-Wave because my Celebi is all that fast and it fun crippling some fast sweepers and getting a few parahax's. I have HP Ice for Dragons and other grass pokemon but im also considering HP Fire so I don't get walled by the many steels in OU but if I do that i get walled by the Dragons so you guys help me out with ths one. Which HP should I use. I have rest to completely heal my Celebi since it can take a couple of hit cause if its bulk and i can cure my sleep with my ability by switching

Celebi+ Heatran= The Best friends known as Celetran SVD sux at OU ( need help) CeleTran

SVD sux at OU ( need help) Mismagius
Mismagius @ Leftovers
Ability:Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SDef
Bold nature
~ Mean Look
~ Parish Song
~ Protect
~ Pain Split

Here is one of my favorite sets I have. I maxed out Def and Hp for maximum defensive abilitys. This is wat i useually do with this. Send it out on somthing it cant do much to me. I use Perish Song first while they usually switch to counter of Calm Mind/ Nasty Ploy Missy (Parish count should be to 3 for both pokemon). Then i go for Mean Look since they usually don't switch on sight of Perish Song. Then they attack me and I'll mostly survive thanks to my defensive EVs (Parish count down to 2). Then I protect (now both pokemons Counts are to 1). Now I switch to what ever pokemon will best face your opponents next move and I'm done, I succesfully knocked out one of your opponent .

I can also do it this way. I start off with Mean Look, then use Parish Song (Parish count should be to 3 for both pokemon), use Protect to waste one turn (Parish count down to 2). Then use Pain split to help recover any HP lost from your first two turns of setting up your Mean Look and Parish Song (now both pokemons Counts are to 1). Now i switch again and the Pokemon dies as well.

SVD sux at OU ( need help) Dpffb031
Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SDef
Impish nature
~ Stealth Rocks
~ Roar
~ Earthquake
~ Super Fang

This thing with tities id my Def wall and phazer. It does a reall good job at taking physical attacks and sometimes I poison my opponent beacause of my ability witch is always helpful. I carry Steath Rocks intead of Toxic Spikers there is so many Pokemon not effected by it so i ather not spend 2 turns setting it up to only poison 1 or 2 pokemon. Super Fang is a very useful move on my Nidoqueen since i dont have that much attack power, I always cut their Hp by half, most likely lower enough for my Dragnite to revenge kill later on in the game. EQ is there because I don't know what else to have there lol.

SVD sux at OU ( need help) Spiritomb_Sprite_by_Sparknight
Spiritomb @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SDef
Adament nature
~ Sucker Punch
~ Pursuit
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Pain Split

This is one one my oldest sets I have. My good old revenge killing Spiritomb. It's STAB Life Orbed Sucker Punch really hurts fast sweepers. I carry Pursuit just to hurt some pokemon while they switch and stuff. Will-O-Wisp is always useful to cripple physical sweepers and Pain Spit is to atleast try to get some health back and lower the opponents health low enough to be in KO range to my Sucker Punch. I'v used this set to take out big threats like DD Salamence. I try o weaken the Mence and later on when my opponent is all cocky and think he won cause he has 3 DD up, i sent my Spiritomb to revenge kill it.

SVD sux at OU ( need help) Dragonite_Sprite_by_Kairyu
Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Adament nature
~ Extream Speed
~ Outrage
~ Fire Punch
~ Superpower

My favorite OU pokemon. The classic dragon. This thing need more love anyways back to my set. This is my CB Dragonite. This is one of the best revenge killer I've ever used. i have Outrage to do severe damage once i make sure the steels are gone or weakened. Fire Punch is to hurt the steels ans Superpower is to hurt more OU pokemon and Heatran. My Dragonite can 2 KO any wall but the steel walls so this thing really packs a punch.

Well thats my team that kinda sux. Fell free to say anthing you want and suggest anything you think can help me but scizor. So help me out here
Back to top Go down
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: SVD sux at OU ( need help)   SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 pm

i think the main problem is a lott of them aren't ou
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: SVD sux at OU ( need help)   SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:14 pm

When i look at this it actually looks like a quite balanced team. No kidding. But kance got a point.
If its for the OU metagame you should concider using some OUs over the UUs. & as for celebi. I run the exact same set. (taken from smogon) Im currently testing it & its quite good actually. So maybe you should use thier spread aswell. the 32 Speed EVs are very important on it. Because without them you can get a clean OHKO on tyranitar before it KO's you with CP Crunch or stuff. I love your mismagius. Really original set. Works too. But maybe using it as a special wall instead might help
a bit. Im not sure since i know nothing about that set but its physical defense is really low. Your lead seems pretty nice. A clean OHKO on most common leads. You got a amazing revenge killer. (dragonite) But i somehow find this team weak against sword dance weavile, Its a threat to Dragonite, Mismagius, Nidoqueen, Celebi & it can hit heatran pretty hard with +2 Life Orb Brick break.
Maybe try a tank Metagross over Nidoqueen. Then you got 2 Pokes weak to fire & that gives a bigger chance for heatran to get a flash fire boost. Thats the strategy i allways use. & it can take weaviles attacks pretty nicely due to its great defenses & Strong Physical attacks.

I dont know what else to say right now. Overall a pretty nice team actually.
Hope this helped! & btw, I LOVE THOSE SPRITES! where did you get them? lol

~ SGDonZ

Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: SVD sux at OU ( need help)   SVD sux at OU ( need help) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 pm

kance has a point replace UU with OU since the meta game is OU and Mismagius is good and shit but do u really need it and and as sg said put a sp def wall instead of Mismagius and <3 ur celebii (lulz from smogon)
here are some threats and weaknesses u have

Bad
Weavile (Swords Dance)
SVD sux at OU ( need help) 461
Ice weakness from celebii nidoqueen and d-night so its basically half ur team

so basically it will be 6-3 before u know it

and
Brick Break can destroy your heatran so 6-2

Good
so try a Tentacruel as a SpDef wall and resists both ice and Fighting

SVD sux at OU ( need help) 73

Hopefully this helps u ur cousin