Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Rods Trying to make a "Team"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

Rods Trying to make a "Team" Empty
PostSubject: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

so yeah i decided to make a "team" since im tired of makin random shit and losing thatnks to that so yeah

Feel free to change movesets, EV spreads, or the Pokemon im trying to just make a team :]

Rods Trying to make a "Team" 385
Jirachi @Choice Specs
Ability Serene Grace
EV's: 252 Spe/ 252 SpAttk/ 6 HP
Modest Nature (+SpAttk, -Attk)
~ Psychic
~ Icy Wind
~ Grass Knot
~ Hidden Power [Ground]

This is my Anti-Lead Rachi its ment to destroy leads or just weaken them untill i kill em :]
Here are the Pokemon that Jirachi can OHKO or destroy
1.Swampert: OHKO by a Grass Knot
2. Machamp: OHKO by a Psychic
3. Metagross: 2 HP grounds can kill it
3. Areodactyl: killed by 2 Icy Winds sine it might Taunt or SR and Ill outspeed next turn from the speed drop
4. Azelf: same as Areodactyl sice it has low defences and i can outspeed with the speed lowering

And Infernape is one i cant beat since it carries Fire Blast and it has a Focus Sach and Blaze activates

Rods Trying to make a "Team" Spr_4h_130_m
Gyrados @Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EV's: 252 HP/ 132 Def/ 126 SpDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SpAttk)
~ Thunder-Wave
~ Dragon Dance/Toxic
~ Waterfall
~ Stone Edge/Taunt/Roar

This Gyrados is more like a status giver and a stopping a sweep with its Def EV's I gave it it can live most attacks (except electric) Dragon Dance is for anything bulky and is weak to water or if im slow and i wanna be a fast mexican XD (mexican joke dont listen to the fag :]) and yeah mostly it maybe more stuff I dont know...

Rods Trying to make a "Team" 479W
Rotom-W @Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 HP/100 Def/ 100 SpDef/ 58 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Attk)
~ Light Screen
~ Reflect
~ Discharge
~ Hydro Pump

The rotom is just for setting up some screens and or just annoying people however I feel like doing to them Discharge has a beter percentage to cause parahax and Hydro Pump is for the rocks n stuff
This will make my other pokemon more bulky and not very likely to get OHKO :]

Rods Trying to make a "Team" Spr_4h_149
Dragonite @Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EV's: 252 Attk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP
Nature: Adament (+Attk, -SpAttk)
~ Outrage
~ Extreamspeed
~ Fire Punch
~ Earthquake

Dragonite is my revenge killer and kills what is left in the plate for him. Extreamspeed is for mostly kill the weak and damage whatever else. Outrage will severly damage another Pokemon and mostlikely it would faint due to Dragonite's power. Fire Punch is for the nast steel types who wall me and also Earthquake.

Rods Trying to make a "Team" Spr_4h_068
Machamp @Choice Scarf
Ability: No Guard
EV's: 252 Attk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpAttk)
~ DynamicPunch
~ Ice Punch
~ Stone Edge/Thunderpunch
~ Payback

Machamp is kinda like another revenge killer but idk scarf makes it outspeed mostly anything that isnt set up to agility or DDance. DynamicPunch will give hell to anyone in its path since its stab and powerful. Ice Punch takes care of dragons and grass. Payback kills them ghosts and Stone Edge/Thunderpunch takes care of flying.

Rods Trying to make a "Team" Spr_4p_488
Cresselia @Leftovers
EV's: 252 HP/ 200 Def/ 58 SpDef
Calm Nature (+SpDef, -Attk)
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
~ Ice Beam
~ Charge Beam

Cresselia is more of an annoying pokemon and most people are easily annoyed by its high defences Rest will just heal up every hard work the opponent does to me. Charge Beam will raise my Special Attack. Sleep Talk Makes me attack in my sleep like using Charge beam to set up more. Ice Beam is just another attack :].

So as I said please make any changes you want and yeah :]

Last edited by rodriginater on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Well, it's coverage is pretty good, but there are some flaws with it. Half the team is crippled if they get taunted, and half is when it's burned. Try and get something with heal bell, refresh, or aromatherepy. Or make Machamp have guts, give it a wide lens, and give it Stone edge, cross chop, Fire punch & ice punch, that'll work decently
Back to top Go down
twilightknight123
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Hmmm... A scarfed Tyranitar might wreck your team (excluding Machamp). Or maybe just a Tyranitar in general (or worse... A dragon dancing one). STABed stone edge would do a hefty chunk to Gyarados and Dragonite (possibly... After one dragon dance... I didn't bother running the calcs). Crunch would do a chunk to Cresselia and Rotom (after a dragon dance or two).... and earthquake would get rid of Jirachi. Machamp might stop it... But someone could take out Machamp and then wreck your team once they get a few dragon dances up.

I know this is probably a really late response, but I felt like responding either way.
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 pm

twilightknight123 wrote:
Hmmm... A scarfed Tyranitar might wreck your team (excluding Machamp). Or maybe just a Tyranitar in general (or worse... A dragon dancing one). STABed stone edge would do a hefty chunk to Gyarados and Dragonite (possibly... After one dragon dance... I didn't bother running the calcs). Crunch would do a chunk to Cresselia and Rotom (after a dragon dance or two).... and earthquake would get rid of Jirachi. Machamp might stop it... But someone could take out Machamp and then wreck your team once they get a few dragon dances up.

I know this is probably a really late response, but I felt like responding either way.
i replaced cresselia for uxie :]

Uxie @Leftovers
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Attk)
~ Heal Bell
~ Calm Mind
~ Psychic/Thunderbolt
~ Signal Beam/HP [Fighting]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
twilightknight123
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 am

Oh okay. Still a weakness to Tyranitar, but Uxie with his huge ass defense should be able to get a calm mind or two and then do a ton of damage with signal beam or HP fighting before dying.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 am

Uxie Would Probaly Have To Go Straight For The Signal Beam As It Can Take 2 Crunches At Most
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rods Trying to make a "Team"   Rods Trying to make a "Team" Empty

Back to top Go down

Rods Trying to make a "Team"
Page 1 of 1