Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Solo Shedinja EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Solo Shedinja EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Solo Shedinja

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm

It came as a thought. I wondered, is it possible to beat the game with one HP? So I had studied hard to find out that you can in fact beat the game as a shedinja. Keep in mind that this guide is for
FR and LG not Dppt. Due to the split, you lose out on some moves that are useful, if not downright needed. Here is the guide to solo shedinja!

Stats:
HP: 1
ATK: 90
DEF:45
SP. ATK:30
SP.DEF:30
SPD:40

Prognosis:
not..very good stats but you only need attack and speed so that means that you need to put 252 EVs in attack and speed respectivley.

Move set:
Shadow ball
Aerial ace
Double team(absolutely needed)
Confuse Ray

This is going to be your moveset for the whole game. you are going to rely on double team for the whole game. unfortunately you do not get it until later in the game. 3 gym leaders you need to face before you can get it (safari zone) you DO get Sand-attack but it is inferior and I will soon tell you why. shadow ball is your main move in the game. STAB and it kills psychics(confuse ray). aerial ace is your backup move for normal types and it never misses. finally confuse ray gives you a 50% chance of living.

TIps:
Luck is your biggest factor if you want to come out alive. you will constently have to dodge many attacks that will instantly kill you. you do not even get double team until you face the first 3 gym leaders.

The focus band item is what shedinja will be holding. there is a 10% chance that you will survive one move. even sandstorm will be nullified for a turn if you are lucky.

The only healing items that you will need are full heals. as soon as you get them, buy 30 of them.

X-items will come in handy when you need a quick boost in damage or speed.

Don't bother with potions or revives. sell them immideately for cash.

Save before you do ANYTHING, if you get a game over, you lose half your money.

NEVER save inside of a cave or anyplace with random encounters that have pokemon that can kill you.

Rule of 6: every battle you need to use double team 6 times. There are some battles however, that will have trainers not being able to touch you.

Beware weather effects, sandstorm and hail will kill you. It is unavoidable and thus you need to reset. To beat them you need to kill them before they use their move.

NEVER GIVE UP! almost all moves can miss. it is just a matter of luck.

Walkthrough:

WE start with our starter that will only be used for HM purposes. whatever you choose will be what Gary's team will be. for this walkthrough, we choose squirtle.
now you are probably wondering, how do you get shedinja? just bear with me. this is the only time you will use an AR.
CODE:
Master Code for POKEMON FIRE USA
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code for POKEMON LEAF USA
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

ENCOUNTER CODES:
Fire-US
022EA6CD 594A7718
D2BF38B5 7E300C38
8343300B ADEF57CA
Leaf-US
46E4D9D2 C48C7156
D2BF38B5 7E300C38
EA57D52F 1D29C38E

Shedinja
52C2D901 7344A4FA

There you have it. Sell all of your pokeballs, put squirtle in your PC and remove the AR and you will now start with your journey.

your starting moves are scratch and harden, scratch is not very strong and is not STAB and harden is useless since you have 1 HP. level up to lvl 9 and you will learn 2 new moves:

Leech life: your first STAB move, it is only half as strong as scratch and you never gain health. useless even with STAB (moves it up to 30).

Sand attack: a poor man's double team. some pokemon are immune to it and they are usually bird type(they can kill you). What's more, is that if the pokemon switches out,you have to do it 6 more times (and they do swich out often)However, it is still useful and should stay on your move set untill you get double team.

DO NOT FIGHT GARY. He willl rape shedinja with pidgey. pidgey is immune to sand-attack, so you have no chance.

as you go through viridian forest, remember that you are to avoid all flying types.

As this guide goes on I will have a threat-o-meter (TOM) to tell you the threats of the area and the trainers that can kill you.

Viridan forest TOM 1/10

The main threat here is pidgeys. any pidgey,pigeotto, pidgeot, skyarmory or MANY bird types. have an ability called keen eye, it cancels out sand-attack and they use gust(or wing attack) on the first turn. the only way to defeat any pokemon with keen eye is to OHKO them. some trainers have Pidgeotto's and Pidgey's in their party. Fortuately you can run from them here.

When you come up to pewter city you NEED to be at lvl 14 for your next move:

Fury swipes: multi-attacker with the power of a leech life (Minus the STAB). you need it to get past the the gym leader here.

you now have to face:

Brock
Difficulty: 3/10
Geodude
lvl. 12
Tackle
Defence curl

Onix
lvl. 14
Bind
Tackle
Rock tomb

What to do: Let this battle set the mood for the whole game. in this gym battle, one move will kill you. The AI will automaticly switch to onix, so that is your time to use sand-attack and pray. Rock tomb has an accuracy of about 80 so it isn't that accurate. once you dodge it 10 times, you win. Very Happy
The only way to lose at that point is to run out of PP and use struggle (recoil kills you). or reset (but that will not happen)

So you have had the patience to beat brock and make it to lvl. 15 (and you will) unfortuately, you cannot use rock tomb, which is a shame because you lack an attack with power over 40.

Route 3 TOM 3/10

several trainers have pidgey, which is certain death to you right now. avoid all lasses in the vicinity.

MT. Moon TOM 5/10

This is where it get's hard. There are almost no super-effective moves in the area, but the place is riddled with confusion and poison. poison is not a worry becuse you should have 3 antidotes in your inventory (you did get them did you?). confusion is a problem becude you have no way to treat it, and both of them are hard to find (yellow flute, and prsim berry). you only have to face 2 trainers here. (rocket and super-nerd). To beat the rocket, you have to OHKO the zubat or hope it misses. once you kill the zubat, there are no more dangers that you have to face.

You are now at cerulian city, the city of water and blue. the gym is not a problem in fact the gym leader:

Misty
Difficulty 0/10 Laughing

What to do: you cannot lose, so do whatever you want. just remember to make sure not to run out of PP.

Misty was easy but that doesn't mean you have a road block:

Gary motherfucking Oak
Difficulty 5/10(for now)
Pidgeotto
lvl.17
Gust
Tackle
Sand-attack
quick attack

Abra
lvl.16
teleport

Rattata
lvl.15
Tackle
Quick attack
Tail whip
hyper fang

Bulbasaur
lvl 18
Tackle
Growl
Leech seed
Vine whip

What to do: simple, OHKO gary's pidgeotto, you may have to raise to lvl 25 to do this and when you do you learn some new moves:

Mind reader: not useful as you never need to use it

Spite: replace leech life with this. this will accelerate the useage of any move that will kill you (but you have to dodge the move once)

once you take care of Gary motherfucking Oak, you can go up nugget bridge.

Nugget bridge,route 25 TOM 4/10
MANY Pidgeys waiting to kill you BUT you can OHKO them with luck.
you must face one of 2 hikers that have rock-type pokemon. hikers are the bane of this challenge.
always carrying rock-types that have moves like rock-throw and rock-slide. the AI is strange with those 2 however. instead of just using rock throw, they use many other moves at random. To be safe, use sand-attack 3 times. after you take care of those goons, you come with a choice: either beat a hiker and a youngster to get seismic toss OR just fight the youngster. In my opinion, just ignore the TM. After that, you must face a trainer that has a pidgey but is a low level and isn't worth talking about. Go to Bill's and return back to town.

when you arrive, you must face a rocket that stole a TM (Dig). He isn't a problem and will fall easily.
when you beat him, steal back the TM to teach your pokemon:

Dig: At first I didn't know that shedinja can learn dig, Dig will be invaluable until you get shadow ball after you pass the rock tunnel. It KILLS Rock-types and Fire-types (maybe hold off on shadow ball until the 7th gym?) and guarentees a dodge. however, your opponent may just use the same move again, so be weary. Replace scratch with this.

Route 6 TOM 2/10
The only forced trainers are the ones guarding Vermilion city. the girl has 3 pidgeys but they are weak and will fall easily to fury swipes and the boy has a spearow that also dies at fury swipes.
take note that you should level up to lvl. 31 for:

Confuse ray: This move is one of the most important moves in the challenge (aside from double team) when used, you get a 50/50 chance of your opponent hurting itself and giveing you a free turn. Replace spite with this.

Welcome to Vermilion city. You should get the bike by now and make your way to SS anne.
SS anne TOM 4/10
Although many trainers can kill you, it is best not to face them. there are 3 hidden berries that you can find in the kitchen room take them to save you some strife. you only have to face one trainer here and that is:

Gary motherfucking oak
Difficulty 5/10
Pidgeotto
lvl.19
Gust
Tackle
Sand-attack
Quick attack

Kadabra
lvl.18
Confusion
Teleport
Disable
Kinesis

Raticate
lvl.16
Tackle
Tail whip
Quick attack
Hyper fang

Ivysaur
lvl.20
Tackle
Growl
Poison powder
Leech seed

What to do: He is back to kick your ass. To beat him, use Confuse ray the first turn. if pidgeotto hits itself than use fury swipes. Chances are you are not going to kill it, but hope that it hits itself again to kill pigeotto. Ivysaur has poision powder and leech seed that would kill you at the end of your turn. all you have to do is dig and hope that It kills it if not than I hoped that you equipped that pecha berry that you just found. after that, you win.

go to the cut master and get the HM cut. DO NOT teach shedinja cut it will reduse it's moves that i can learn. go catch a pokemon that can learn cut and give it to them. once you do that you can go to the gym.

Lt.surge
Difficulty -10/10
meet the easiest gym leader in the game. if you lose to him, I will kill you. srsly, i will find you and kill you. all you have to do is dig. dig 3 times and you win. you will not even get hit by Thunderwave.

After that piss easy boss, you have to make your way to the rock tunnel. Take your HM slave with you and have it cut the bush. you have to fight 2 Trainers that block you from going to the rock tunnel. the first rainer is actually really tough as that all 4 of her pokemon know poison powder.
I got lucky on my first try and beat her with fury swipes. however that is the last battle where you will be using fury swipes because there is an item ball directly below her. Grab it to get:

Aerial ace: Have you been having problems with grass types and their silly poison powder? Have you been trying to face that opponent that will not just let down? Well worry no more becuse you now have a move that NEVER misses, and Kills grass-types dead. don't be afraid to spam this move because it has 20 PP.

with Dig and Aerial ace, you can now fight fire, grass, and rock types without worry. After raping the second trainer with the grass types. you come to the:

Rock tunnel TOM (with dig) 2/10 TOM (without dig) 10/10
MANY forced opponents, but they fall easy to dig and aerial ace. your first opponent has cubone and slowpoke. thankfully you are immune to ground type, so no worries. your second opponent has only slowpoke,NEXT! Your third opponent has only grass types with deadly powders but they will not touch you due to aerial ace. the fourth opponent has a fire type but dig beats that. your fifth opponent has 3 rock-types and a fighting-type. Dig kills him. your sixth opponent has a meowth and that should be countered with aerial ace. But your seventh opponent may be tough. this hiker has 2 geodudes and a graveler. the geodudes are easy but not the graveler. you see the graveler has very high defence and dig will not kill him in one turn. Graveler will ALWAYS use rock throw and that will kill you. I saved right in front of him and it took me 19 TRIES before I got a crit on him. after that, the rest is easy.

you soon arrive in lavender town that is calm and soothing and is a nice break from the hectic worring that is the rock tunnel. To tell the truth I didn't know that shedinja could learn dig. I made it all the way intil the dude with the gravler. Dig saved my life. after looking around, make your way to celadon city where the grasses grow and is just pleasant. you have to do a few things here first. you should make your way to the game corner and get enough coins to get the shadow ball TM and the yellow flute. Although shadow ball is learnt naturally, you are probably going to skip over it until you finish the 7th gym (dig is the only super-effective move). The yellow flute cures confusion. so it is worth picking up. it takes 6100 coins to get them. The machine with the best odds is the one in the far left under the woman. It is up to you if you wish to fight the grass-type gym leader. I would wait until the 7th gym. Go back in the game corner to face the rockets.

Rocket hideout TOM 5/10
some unavoidable trainers have Arboks. Arboks can paralyze (glare) and flat out kill you (bite). The AI once again likes to switch out, so you get a free turn. use this turn to use an X-attack. Intimidate is deadly if you let it stack. eventually you will face:

Giovanni
Difficulty 4/10

Onix
lvl.25
Rock throw
Bind
Harden
Rage

Kangaskhan
lvl. 29
Fake out
Mega punch
Bite
Tail whip

Rhyhorn
lvl.24
Stomp
Fury attack
Scary Face
Tail whip

What to do: Giovanni loves to use high DEF pokemon. The simple thing to do is to use confuse ray and dig. Kangaskhan is the main threat here as it loves to use bite very often and dig may not cut it. Aerial ace is the move of choice to take it out. Use confuse ray to make it confused and hope that it hit's itself twice for an easy victory.

After that battle, grab the silph scope and head back to lavender town.

Pokemon tower TOM 3/10
ghost type moves are killer here, be weary of the trainers you face. speaking of trainers, one shows up to meet you:

Gary motherfucking Oak
Difficulty 7/10(he only gets harder)

Pidgeotto
lvl. 25
Gust
Sand attack
Quick attack
Whirlwind

Kadabra
lvl.20
Teleport
Confusion
Disable
Kinesis

Gyarados
lvl.23
Thrash
Tackle
Bite

Growlithe
lvl.22
Bite
Roar
Ember
Leer

Ivysaur
lvl.25
Growl
Leech seed
Vine whip
Poison powder

What to do: once again, he is back. But this time he has new friends. only one of his pokemon cannot kill you and that is Kadabra. When Kadabra comes out, use 3 X-attacks. unfortuately, Kadabra comes out randomly, so you never know when you can get the boost. Pidgeotto should be dealt with confuse ray+aerial ace. Gyarados has intimidate, so you need to eventually use an X-attack. use Aerial ace with confuse ray. Growlithe also has intimidate so you get a -2 attack rating.
Dig will do a nice amount of damage to him but it may not kill him. confuse ray and dig do not work well together, but it may be your only option as sand-attack may not work on bite. Ivysaur ALWAYS goes last so you should have used those X-attacks.

after you just barely beat him, you need to go up the tower. many trainers have ghost type pokemon so it is best to use aerial ace and hope to beat them in one hit. eventually you will come up to the white magic zone that fully heals shedinja as well as gives you a new item:

Cleanse tag: useful heald item that reduces encounter rates by 25%. This will be amazing in victory road as it give you more time to move around.

When you make it to the top of the tower, grab the rare candy and kill the marowak. the rockets should pose no problem. after you get the pokeflute (i.e. unlimited awakinings) make your way to the bike path as it is easier and much shorter than silence bridge. Snorelax is annoying but nothing aerial ace cannot handle. eventually you make it down to fushsia city. The very first thing to do is to go to the safari zone to pick up a few things. Surf cannot be used by shedinja but this move can:

Double team: Throw away sand-attack becuse you now have a chance to dodge ANYTHING. use this 6 times and moves will rarely if ever hit you. Double team gives you a chance against ALL pokemon and it never goes away until the end of battle.

Double team will finally let you dodge Pidgeotto's moves and will make a signifigant contribution to your move set. with that aside we now have to go to Fushsia city gym.

fushsia city gym has invisible walls that may seem hard to find at first, but if you look closely, you can see little dots marking the invisible walls. pokemon here are of the poison-type. I would say that you should use dig but most pokemon here are psychic. aerial ace will take care of most of your worries here as even the psychic pokemon are easy to kill.

Koga
Difficulty 5/10

Koffing
lvl. 37
sludge
toxic
self-destruct
smokescreen

Koffing
SAME AS ABOVE

Muk
lvl.39
minimize
sludge
toxic
acid armor

Wheezing
lvl.43
Tackle
Sludge
Toxic
Smokescreen

What to do: Equip a pecha berry before you start. Both koffings fall easily to 2 aerial aces. The AI in the battle is strange, they use Toxic randomly and sometimes not at all. do not beafraid to go all out on attacks. Muk falls to Dig but if he uses minimize more than once, switch over to aerial ace. weezing has VERY high defence and may take 3 or more Aerial aces (I was lvl. 45 at the time) to defeat. if they use Toxic on you, you can get away with it thanks to the pecha berry.

after that, teach your squirtle surf and go back to pallet town. but before you do that, you need to do 2 things. beat the celadon city gym and get fly. Celadon city gym will require you to bring someone with cut with you into the gym (just like vermilion's gym). Fight ALL of the trainers
(you need the EXP) and finally you get to fight:

Erika
Difficulty 1/10

What to do: another loser. use aerial ace and be done with it. If by the grace of god, you do not OHKO her pokemon, she may use a powder on you, but that will not happen.

while you are there, catch a pokemon that can learn fly and grab fly as well. fly to pallet town and make it to Cinnibar island. on your way there, it is a great place to level up. as it has many pokemon that fall easily to dig or aerial ace. level up to about level 50 (ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM) and when you do you learn your last level up move:

Grudge: LOL just kidding, grudge is the WORST move you can learn,why you would kill yourself just to make your opponent lose all it's pp is up to you, you die and you lose.

when you make it to cinnibar, you should make your way to the:

Pokemon Mansion TOM 6/10
run from ALL encounters in the area and avoid all trainers as they use fire and poison types. all trainers in the area are aviodable thank god. while you are there, grab the key and the iron and the rare candy. The iron sells for a lot and it isn't useful (Defence is not used for shedinja). use an escape rope or walk out after you grab those 3 things.

now it is a time of warning as one of the hardest trainers in the challenge is about to appear. I was level 55 when I finally beat him. his gym is hard and his trainers are hard. If you cannot correctly answer his questions, you are a retard and should actually study the game a little better. that trainer is

Blaine
difficulty 10/10 (!)

Growlithe
lvl.42
Bite
Fire Blast
Take down
Roar

Ponyta
lvl.40
Fire spin
Bounce
Fire blast
Stomp

Rapidash
lvl. 42
Same moveset as ponyta

Arcanine
lvl.47
Same moveset as Growlithe

What to do: This trainer almost made me give up on this challenge. There are 2 stratagies that I have come up with to beat him:

a) Double team method, spam double team untill you have it 6 times and use confuse ray after to use 2 X-attacks to nullify the Intimidate. Use dig to insta-kill Blaine's first 3 pokemon. Dig will NEVER OHKO arcanine, the best thing to do is to use confuse ray to confuse him, and HOPE he hits himself. Blane will use a full heal, so that will give you a turn to use aerial ace (NOT DIG). the reason why you shouldn't use dig is that it takes up 2 turns and that means that Blaine will use a hyper potion to fully heal his arcanine. HOPE that it is a crit and you beat the hardest gym leader in the game. personally I used this method

b) Confuse ray method, MUCH MORE riskier but it's faster than the above method. use confuse ray on the first turn on growlithe and it must_stay_for_3_turns as will as him hitting himself for 3 turns.
on those 3 turns use 2 X-attacks. If you really want to increase your odds of winning, use a dire hit as well as the X-attacks. use dig to kill his 3 pokemon than face arcanine. confuse ray is needed and you need 4 turns in order to win (3 or 2 with crit.). the dire hit will quadruple the chance for crits and gives you a very real chance of winning.

after facing blaine, Bill will come up to you asking if you would like to go to one island. Say no and go to mt.moon. Mt. moon has a move that I forgot to mention:

Thief: Even if you got this move early, it wouldn't be useful. Thief runs of the SP. ATK stat (your lowest stat) and only has a power of 40. you need it for the next part.

The search for the focus band

Focus Band: when you get hit with any move that could kill you, you get a 10% chance that you live.
This means that even with moves like sandstorm or focus sight,there is a 10% you will live right through it.

The focus band is in my opinion, shedinja's best held item. replace dig with thief (dig isn't useful anymore) and take out squirtle and a pokemon with strength becuse no PCs work on the sevii islands. Make your way to bill and go to one island.

One Island TOM 1/10

The only way to get a focus band in FR LG is to steal them from Machokes. There is a 5% chance that a machoke has a focus band to steal. The best place to encounter them frequently is inside One island's volcano. Save before starting because you only get 10 PP and it's a 1 in 20 chance of finding one. You know when you have gotten one when the game tells you that you have stolen the focus band. use aerial ace to kill that machoke and you get to keep the Focus band.

you still have to finish the side quest but compared to blaine, they are pushovers.

after you are done. now is the time to learn your ultamate move:

Shadow ball: STAB, 80 power, and a chance to lower SP.DEF (shadow ball runs off the attack stat in 3rd gen). This is shedinja's best move and with STAB has power of 120 (80 x 1.5 = 120). it even has the side effect of killing any psychic woth ease. The only downside is that it only has 15 PP. this can be remidied with PP ups however. replace thief with this.

Now it is time to go into Silph Co. and beat the rockets

Silph co. TOM 1/10

Chances are that of you have played the game before you know that only 4 trainers are forced in the bulding. the first trainer is just a rocket grunt and Shadow ball will just murder him. The second trainer however:

Gary motherfucking Oak
Difficulty 5/10

Pidgeot
lvl.37
Wing attack
Sand-attack
Whirlwind
Quick attack

Gyarados
lvl. 38
Dragon rage
Rackle
Bite
Leer

Alakazam
lvl.35
Future sight
Calm mind
Reflect
Recover

Growlithe
lvl.35
Ember
Roar
Leer
Take down

Venusaur
lvl.40
Leech seed
Vine whip
Poison powder
Razor leaf

What to do: he is easier than he was in pokemon tower because you now have shadow ball. there is a simple stratagy here. use one X-attack when facing pidgeot (after the double teams) and kill pidgeot with aerial ace (shadow ball will not work on normal pokemon). Gyarados will fall in one hit from shadow ball. Growlithe will fall the same way. A note that I would like to make is that there are only 2 attacking moves that will pass through wonder guard that are not super effective. Future sight and Doom desire. Future sight means that you have 2 turns before you die. here is what you do. as soon as alakazam comes out, use an X-attack. he will use future sight. use Shadow ball. than venusaur comes out and use aerial ace. you should win.

the third trainer is another Grunt who cannot hurt you and the final trainer is:

Giovanni
difficulty 2/10

What to do, only rhyhorn can hurt you. shadow ball him to death. a note of wornig here is to beware the poison point. Poison point is avoided by useing a move that does not make contact. in this case shadow ball.

after clearing out the Silph co. HQ, you get a useless master ball. Use it only if you see a shiny or something like that.

Now you should go into the fighting dojo and the psychic gym. we will start with the fighting dojo.
the fighting dojo uses fighting types that all die to aerial ace. the psychic gym however:

Sabirina
Difficulty 0/10

What to do: shadow ball is such a winner here that you do not even have to try here. she will not even get off a future sight.

w00t 7 badges down, one more to go!
fly back to Viridian city to go into the last gym.
This gym is easy the 2 trainers that you face can easily be killed with shadow ball and aerial ace. If you wish for more EXP, than fight all of the other gym trainers.

Giovanni
Difficulty 3/10

Rhyhorn
lvl.45
Rock Blast
Take down
Scary face
Earthquake

Dugtrio
lvl.42
Slash
Mud-slap
Sand-tomb
Earthquake

Nidoqueen
lvl.44
Double kick
Earthquake
Poison sting
Body slam

Nidoking
lvl.45
Double kick
Earthquake
Poison sting
Thrash

Rhyhorn
lvl.50
same as rhyhorn

What to do: Arn't you glad that you have wonder guard. only 2 moves can hit you. To be honest, I was really lucky here as 2 rock blasts hit me and the focus band saved me. but the same stratagy applies here, use confuse ray+double team to win this match.

Congratulations!!! You have gotten all 8 badges with one HP!! This alone makes you a great and skilled player, but you still have work to do. think of this as the end of part 1 and the beginning of part 2.
If you are like me, than you will stay for the final battle. The Elete 4 is very hard and if you thought blaine was tough, than you better be prepared...

AS soon as you finally get all 8 badges, someone is waiting for you:
Gary Motherfucking Oak
difficulty 8/10

Pidgeot
lvl.47
Wing attack
Feather dance
Gust
Quick attack

Rhyhorn
lvl.45
Rock Blast
Take down
Fury attack
Horn drill

Gyarados
lvl.45
Rain dance
Twister
Hydro pump
Leer

Growlithe
lvl.45
Flame wheel
Leer
Take down
Agility

Alakazam
lvl.47
Future sight
Psychic
Calm mind
Disable

Venusaur
lvl.53
Sweet scent
Razor leaf
Synthisis
Growth

What to do:FUUUUUUUUUU
He is back and he still has his pidgeot as the lead. confuse ray and double team will make quick work however. Rhyhorn isn't much of a problem but can still be a pain if rock blast went through. Growlithe is always a problem and now it has agility on top of the fact that it has intimidate. to prevent this deadly combo, use an X-attack when you are fighting rhyhorn. Gyarados now sucks because it has lost bite, and venusaur has no more powders for you to deal with. all in all, after you take care of his power trio (pidgeot,rhyhorn,and growlithe) it is a smooth ride. Just be careful of future sight though...

All right, the last roadblock in the game is the elete 4 so the best thing to do is to stock up on X-attacks and X-speeds(you WILL need them)

Victory road TOM 8/10
MANY trainers can kill you but strangely, the ones that you are forced to face are super easy, be weary of the encounters as they may give lots of EXP but can destroy you in no time due to thier high def. When you get to the end you shuld save and start to level up, lvl 70 is the MINIMUM. although I got through at lvl. 69

when you finally make it to indigo platau, heal up your PP and make sure that you have all of your ethers with you, as once you go in, you can't go out. onward to your first challenger

Lorelei
Difficulty 4/10

Dewgong
lvl.52
Hail
Ice beam
Surf
Safeguard

Cloyster
lvl.51
Spikes
Hail
Dive
Protect

Slowbro
lvl.52
Surf
Ice beam
Yahn
Amnisia

Jynx
lvl.54
Double slap
Ice Punch
Lovely kiss
Attract

Lapras
lvl.54
Ice beam
Surf
Confuse ray
Body slam

What to do: 2 pokemon has a move called hail. Hail is the same as sandstorm except that it is for ice. None the less,avoid this like the plauge. The AI is absolutely retarded here as after dewgong, she sends out Lapras and that means that confuse ray will be used. what she doesn't know is that you have the yellow flute (you got it right?). use this time to spamm 6 X-attacks and an X-speed for the win. After that, you move FASTER and hit HARDER than ever before, use this to break cloyster's shell and win the battle as none of her other pkemon stand a chance.

moving on is your next battle, Bruno

Bruno
Difficulty 2/10

What to do:LOL he is so easy it isn't even funny, use double team 3 times and rock tomb won't even hit you. aerial ace makes short work of his fighting pokemon, use shadow ball for his onix

after bruno, you face your first tough opponent

Agatha
Difficulty 6/10

Gangar
lvl. 54
Confuse ray
Shadow punch
Double team
Toxic

Arbok
lvl.56
Bite
Sludge bomb
Iron tail
Screech

Golbat
lvl.54
Confuse ray
Bite
Air cutter
Poison fang

Haunter
lvl.53
Mean look
Curse
Hypnosis
Dream eater

Gangar
lvl.58
Shadow ball
Sludge bomb
Hypnisis
Nightmare

What to do: Look at those moves...wow. since EVERYONE can kill you, you are in danger. BUT there is a way to win. The AI with Arbok is screwy and it usually uses another move before bite.
Start by OHKOing the lead gangar, agatha switches to arbok and use your free turn (don't worry about intimidate) using an X-speed as the last gangar is faster then you, confuse ray arbok and hope that it hit's itelf twice, to kill it. gangar is sent out next and you can instantly kill that gangar as the X-speed will let you move first. Golbat is HARD, confuse ray and hope for the double hit on itself.
There is no other way of killing it. haunter is super easy as it takes one shadow ball.

By now you should be running out of PP, use an elixer or ether to fix that. you now make yourself to the final Elete 4 member

Lance
Difficulty 7/10

Gyarados
lvl.56
Bite
Dragon rage
Twister
Hyper beam

Dragonair
lvl.54
Safeguard
Outrage
Dragon rage
Hyper beam

Dragonair
lvl.54
Safeguard
Outrage
Thunder wave
Hyper beam

Aerodactyl
lvl.58
Wing attack
Ancient power
Scary face
Hyper beam

Dragonite
lvl. 60
Safeguard
Outrage
Hyper beam
Wing attack

What to do: 3 pokemon to kill you ARRG, the AI MAY give you a free turn with gyarados and you NEED to use an X-speed. gyarados is easy as you just have to confuse ray and use shadow ball.
aerodactyl is a shedinja TERMINATOR. confuse ay is the only hope you have of beating it. It took me 15 tries to beat theis mofo. Dragonite is hard,but not as hard as aerodactyl. a simple confuse ray double hit will do the trick. the dragonairs are no threat but don't forget to use a full heal if you become paralized.

you're probably wondering "it cannot get harder than this..." well my friend it can, you have to fight the final boss of the game:

Gary motherfucking oak
Difficulty 10/10

Pidgeot
lvl.59
Aerial ace
Feather dance
Quick attack
Whirlwind

Rhyhorn
lvl.59
Rock tomb
Take down
Earthquake
Scary face

Arcanine
lvl.61
Flamethrower
Extreme speed
Bite
Roar

Gyarados
lvl.59
Bite
Dragon rage
Hydro pump
Thrash

Alakazam
lvl.57
Future sight
Psycic
Reflect
Recover

Venusaur
lvl. 63
Growth
Sunny day
Solar beam
Synthisis

What to do: This is it, the final battle. I will give you exactly what I did as an example, On my first turn, I used confuse ray and made it hit twice while I was banging away with aerial ace, on the second hit, it was a critical, killing Pidgeot. When Rhyhorn came out, I used double team, Gary had hit me with a rock tomb but the focus band saved me. 3 more turns later, rock tomb was missing me. shadow ball finished him off. Arcanine came out next. Confident, I used a shadow ball, only to not kill him but with him to counter with a flamethower, it hit but the focus band saved me AGAIN, another shadow ball and arcanine was toast, Next was Gyarados. I used confuse ray to be safe, but Bite HIT me , the focus band once again proved it worth, after 2 shadow balls. it was finished.
Alakazam was OHKOed so that wasn't an issue, and knowing that venusaur was not a threat, I knew the battle was over, a couple of aerial aces and that's all she wrote.

for those that have finished lemme say to you:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You beat the game with 1 HP

People who have beaten the solo shedinja challenge(any game):

Silver(me) pokemon leafgreen
STATS
lvl.79
189 Attack
105 Defence
77 Sp.attack
66 Sp. defence
137 Speed

if anyone would like to be on this awesome list, tell me your stats on chat, and explain how you beat gary.

Last edited by Silver on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Very hard but it's possible...but since I had the overworld map on my fire red and changed everything it's impossible cause you can't get pass even the first gary without loseing and random encounters? Pah they are just encounters...every time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 pm

lol nice this makes me want to do something in diamond if i wasnt lazy, the guide was niceee if you finish your whole sheninja journey you get 700 cps :}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 am

mk i finished rock tunnel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Silver wrote:

I saved right in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm

supershadow125FFZ wrote:
Silver wrote:

I hope you have dig
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Silver wrote:
supershadow125FFZ wrote:
Silver wrote:

I hope you have dig

Yes and a crap ton of battle items and escape ropes and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 pm

supershadow125FFZ wrote:
Silver wrote:
supershadow125FFZ wrote:
Silver wrote:

I hope you have dig

Yes and a crap ton of battle items and escape ropes and other stuff.

it's good to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Silver wrote:
Lt.surge
Difficulty -10/10
meet the easiest gym leader in the game. if you lose to him, I will kill you. srsly, i will find you and kill you. all you have to do is dig. dig 3 times and you win. you will not even get hit by Thunderwave

Isnt the difficulty supposed to be 1/10 if hes the easiest..?
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am

cactushh5 wrote:
Silver wrote:
Lt.surge
Difficulty -10/10
meet the easiest gym leader in the game. if you lose to him, I will kill you. srsly, i will find you and kill you. all you have to do is dig. dig 3 times and you win. you will not even get hit by Thunderwave

Isnt the difficulty supposed to be 1/10 if hes the easiest..?

negative 10 out of ten. he is that easy.
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Solo Shedinja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Shedinja   Solo Shedinja EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:06 pm

wtf i didnt see that negative sign...
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon