Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

My UU Pokémon Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm

To let you all know this is my Pokémon SoulSilver and HeartGold competitive Wi-Fi team. I recently just got this team and haven't even tried battling with any of them. Good news is if it's not a great team: I can mix and match some of the same Pokémon and eventually make a whole new team. So tell me what you think about and give me your honest opinion. If it's not bad give me some respect and just rate it appropriately. I don't want any negativity while posts occur. Thanks and make sure to read everything correctly before commenting. Thanks!

Sceptile (Male)
Nature: Timid
Item: Choice Specs.
Moveset:
- Leaf Storm
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power (Ice Type)

EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
--------------------------------------

Shiny Donphan (Male)
Nature:Adamant
Item: Choice Band
Moveset:
- Earthquake
- Assurance
- Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin

EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

Shiny Typhlosion (Male) - Modest - Choice Specs
- Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power (Grass Type)

EV's: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Arcanine (Male)
Nature: Bold
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power (Ground Type)
- Flamethrower
- Roar

EV's: 240 HP / 168 Def / 28 SpA / 72 Spe

Pelipper (Girl)
Nature:Bold
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:
- Surf
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Toxic

EV's: 236 HP / 160 Def / 114 SpA

Feraligatr (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Item: Life Orb
Moveset:
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Return
- Aqua Jet

EV's: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Back to top Go down
Pieslayer
Rupt Moderator
Pieslayer

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

This team looks like starmie could sweep it no problem, but its UU so thats not a possibility.

for the foraligatr, i think replacing return for an ice move or earthquake would be better, you'd need to hit dragons and grass types with ice. who resist it's other two moves.

having three choice-pokaymon on one team seems risky, limiting each to one move, and the only two bulky pokaymon are weak to stealth rock :s

gratz on teh team plasma :]

I think its a good team but could use some work. 6/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.trainervalley.webs.com
Lon
★★★
Lon

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:20 am

Kind Of A Big Rock Weakness Rhyperior Could Be A Problem Water Types Are A Mixed Bag For your Team Since Half Of Your Team Resist and The Other Doesnt... If It Had A Decent Back Up Move It Could Easily Sweep If It Came In On The Right Poke The Only Thing Milotic Remotely Fears On Your Team IS Sceptile And That Can Only OHKO With Leaf Storm so that Could Be A Problem Considring Sceptile Isnt That Bulky And If It Goes Down Milotic Is Walling Your Team. I'll Give You A More Complete Rate With Suggestions IN The Morning Since ITs 3 am :]

ok so now imma get a bit more in debt I Have no idea what your lead is and nothing on this team seems to be an anti lead or just a standerd set up lead the arcanine might work as one but with no recovery move all that bulk is for waste as fire isnt the best defensive type

Right now im feeling like this team is to thrown together with no purpose and just random sets you have no walls except pelipper who is a decent NU wall at best also as stated before you have a few to many choiced pokemon this can lead to a downfall on anything that can set up on them right now i think you should try to reconstruct this team and dont use any type twice try to use a fire/grass/water core which offers nice synergy and attacking options just stick at it and get used to the metagam and your teams will improve and be sure to battle if you want to get better but still for a first team this isnt bad at all :]

Oh And Pie Might Wanna Give Tips Not Just Rate a RMT Might Mean Rate It But At The Same Time Give The Person Advice
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Hmm maybe for sceptile i would give it life orb so you can have the advantage of using all your moves, unless your switching after then choice specs is good. Feraligatr doesn't need return but its useful against other water types so I would take out waterfall and put ice punch instead. I didn't realize Pelipper had good defense so it might be able to tank a bit maybe replacing it with Articuno. Typhlosion and Arcanine are good. Donphan maybe life orb? After they set up rocks you can rapid spin them away so the rest of your pokemon are safe :}

The sets seem pretty predictable though im not sure, Pie and Mew have good info too the lead pokemon is important. 7.5/10 :}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:42 pm

If your looking for a great moveset: try your own. Smogon isn't always the best. Try your own movesets and be creative. And try using Marriland's D/P Team Builder. It'll give you all your weaknesses, resistances and everything you need to know to become a successful battler.

I give it a 5 out of 10 total possible. It's your first team: no worries, and just take your time.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 am

you need yourself a seaking dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My UU Pokémon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Pokémon Team   My UU Pokémon Team Empty

Back to top Go down

My UU Pokémon Team
Page 1 of 1