Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brosky
Brosky

CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! Empty
PostSubject: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 pm

DO YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF STARING AT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN, ENVIOUS OF THE COOLER AND MORE EXPIRIENCED FORUMERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A TOTALLY KICK ASS SIGNATURE OR AVATAR?!?!? WELL NOT ANYMORE!!

Introducing "Brosky" the digital artist that isnt afraid to show that he has mad skills in digital art and wants to help people like you become among the cooler groups of people with an awesome signature/avatar!

******************************************************************************************************************************
This is a thread for all of the... underprivileged digital artists.. who would like to be among the cooler people of the forum and have a really cool signature (possibly Avatars).

Here is how to be eligible for a super cool signature or avatar:

#!- Reply to this thread with
a. what you want it to say.
b. what pokemon(s) you want *maximum of three*
c. what preferred colors you want.
d. a general image of what you think you want it to look like.

#2- Do not nag me about me not making it... I am a human with a social life and sports. Last thing I need is someone nagging me about how they cant make a signature and how they NEED it. This will automatically make you ineligible.

#3-Must be a registered member or Pokerupt Forums
**************************************************************************************************************************
Directions for Installing Signature:

#1- I will send you a link and the final product. Click on the Link to proceed

#2- In the link there should be a selection of thin pictures, and one of which is yours. Find Yours

#3- Don't click on it, just scroll over it and then go down the window that opens and left-click once on the little bar that says "IMG Code," it should copy it. If not then manually copy it.

#4- Then go to Pokerupt > Edit Profile > Signature, and paste the IMG Code that you just copied.

#5- You are done!! Congratulations you have a customized signature specified to what you wanted!
**************************************************************************************************************************
Thank You for reading and remember to post a reply below.. and remember if you don't get a signature or avatar right away, i promise if you do not nag me about it, you will get one.

Last edited by Brosky on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ScizorKing

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm

SO IF THIS IS SERIOUS
I WANT A SIG OFC
AND IT HAS 2 HAVE. MAGICARP SCIZOR AND MAGICARP(or a pic of poo(cartoony) wuld be fine)
THE END
Back to top Go down
Brosky
Brosky

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Any prefered colors?
Back to top Go down
Sherbondoo

Sherbondoo

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Okay first, badass.
Have it say Sherbondoo and have Cacturne On it thnx :]
Colors: Black and red
Back to top Go down
Brosky
Brosky

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Closed for the Night, Sherbondoo, i PMed you the link and what it looks like
Back to top Go down
Brosky
Brosky

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm

I am sorry i havent been updating this thread.. alot of stuff has been going on and im going somewhere this weekend. I might be able to do some requests and stuff tomorrow, but i will keep you updated. And i will bring a laptop to where i am going, so if you want a custom sig. just wait until it says that im online and until i have updated everyone on my status.

Thank You For Your Patience
Back to top Go down
Brosky
Brosky

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Ok.. hate to say it but im completely booked for this weekend.. i cant bring my laptop and work while im gone.. Sorry guyes but make a post on monday if you want a Sig!! Have a nice weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!   CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CUSTOM SIGNATURES AND POSSIBLY AVATARS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Media and Current Events Forum :: Media and Art Requests-
Jump to: