Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty9898

Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt Empty
PostSubject: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Crying or Very sad i have been banned for saying "anyone has a girl tepig" and "anyone want my snivy egg" and they said i was annoying i was BORED so i think maybe i should go to another pokemon site Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 pm

*sighs* TY, most people who still play pokemon on this site, are focused on the more competitive aspects of the game. Therefore they really wouldn't be to intrested in trading starter pokes. That and generally everyone has Sav, a computer program allowing you to make any pokes you want. Also repeating aformentioned phrases, and not getting a response is a good sign that no one is intrested in your particular trade/offer. Bans on the chat are often only for short periods of time. We like having active members on the chat/forums but really it's your call.
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 am

Btw My F-ing bro did that while i was playing gta 4 online racing
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 am

Btw Nubagator good vid
Back to top Go down
Legen2dkiller

Legen2dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 am

I wonder if hes TY the one that was on my site before Idk :O
Back to top Go down
Dageki9
★★
Dageki9

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 pm

drama queen...
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Legen2killer it is Laughing
Back to top Go down
Legen2dkiller

Legen2dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:03 am

;D Lol kevin don't act like your a big shot on the site becuz ur not remember if it was face to face you won't do that ;D
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:06 pm

If you can see the admin chat, or if your name is Nubagator, you are a big shot on this site, otherwise you aren't.

by nubby: :DDDD
Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt   Is it time to say goodbye?  This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it time to say goodbye? This Maybe My last time up on pokerupt
Page 1 of 1