Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

We will not negotiate with the faggotry.

Go down 
+3
Dageki9
Kisame
Radiocide
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Radiocide

We will not negotiate with the faggotry. Empty
PostSubject: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 am

Earlier today we received reports that Pika has returned.

He attempted to lay siege on Pokerupt but extorting Pokemon from our local retailers. If he did not get what he desired he threatened to darken our doorstep longer than most of our patrons would like ('cept those seeking semi-lulz).

THUS, I stand before you all today to relay the following message: Pokerupt will not negotiate with such faggotry.

You bring your faggotry here and the Sun God's wrath will rain down upon thee with such force that it will make the recent Tsunami in Japan look like a simple faucet leak in the downstairs bathroom.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.

Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:58 pm

No we won't. Threatening to stick around if we don't make his team? Might as well be threatening to make me a sammich if we don't make that team.

Did someone ban him or just delete his post from Bee's shop?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Dageki9
★★
Dageki9

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Kisame wrote:
No we won't. Threatening to stick around if we don't make his team? Might as well be threatening to make me a sammich if we don't make that team.

Did someone ban him or just delete his post from Bee's shop?

I was wondering the same thing about his post cuz Mark quoted it and I didnt see it. And does he not know we can just ban him?
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Wow. This is borderlining along the most retarded extortion I've ever seen.

The thing is, Pika, that we can just edit and/or delete all of your posts, and ban you from the site if we want to. I'm pretty sure that i can confirm he's not banned though.

EDIT: Ah, it appears as though I've temp-banned him. Just for a day. Wanted to test to see whether or not you could unban a banned user. As it turns out, no.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm

I seriously broke down laughing at this. Went and saw the quote of pika's post. this is hilarious. since we can ban him from everything if we so please. I suggust however that we [secret omitted plan]

Last edited by Pteraclaww on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Omitting the super secret awesome plan from Pika's view.)
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Nubagator wrote:
I seriously broke down laughing at this. Went and saw the quote of pika's post. this is hilarious. since we can ban him from everything if we so please. I suggust however that we [supah secret l337 haxor awesome plan goes here]

Yes, should've done this. When he comes back if he hasn't seen this post, do this. Give everything gravity and splash, and be creative with the names. For Great Evil.

Last edited by Pteraclaww on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Omitting plan again. I'll PM it if you want to see it, or something, but it is important that Pika doesn't see..)
Back to top Go down
Pieslayer
Rupt Moderator
Pieslayer

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 am

Little does Pika know we have a faggot barrier around all of our forum topics.

Anything he posts will be detected by the faggot barrier and will be blocked from view.

This was made to insure that none of our members are infected by faggotry such as this.

Pokerupt shall remain faggot-free !

Back to top Go down
http://www.trainervalley.webs.com
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 am

Pieslayer wrote:
Little does Pika know we have a faggot barrier around all of our forum topics.

Anything he posts will be detected by the faggot barrier and will be blocked from view.

This was made to insure that none of our members are infected by faggotry such as this.

Pokerupt shall remain faggot-free !

We will not negotiate with the faggotry. Excellent-mr-burns
Excellent..
Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm

IT WAS HORRIBLE HE CAME TO MY SHOP KICKED IN THE DOOR AND DEMANDED THE POKEMON WHEN I FOUGHT BACK HE TRYED TO TOUCH ME!!!! But lucikli i had my handy dandy notebook and used it to draw me a rape whistle as soon as i blew the whistle radio showed up with his handy dandy assult rifel and ran pika out the store i have not seen him since yet im sure he will be back they always come back
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 am

Goodbye, my only friend.

Oh.. did you think I meant you?

That would be funny, if it weren't so sad.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will not negotiate with the faggotry.   We will not negotiate with the faggotry. Empty

Back to top Go down

We will not negotiate with the faggotry.
Page 1 of 1