Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
I hate black people EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
I hate black people EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
I hate black people EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

I hate black people

Go down 
+6
rodriginater
Lon
Kisame
SGDonZ
Pteraclaww
Gary Oak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

I hate black people Empty
PostSubject: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 am

Well guys...im leaving the site today...i know farewells are hard...but we all knew this was coming

Kisame - You have shown skills on tf2 that can only be matched by the gods(as spycrab)

Bee - No matter what your still better than most of the people on this site, also cracks on your sister make me lulz

Lorenzo - I found my sould calibur...will i play it? thats a lot of effort

Schylige - your a faggot fucking canadian who says the most annoying shit excessively your best friends with silver and no matter where you fucking go in the world you will still be hated even in canada cause there all miserable pricks

Dark - did your dad ever come back from buying cigarettes?

Ptera - your the best furry ive ever met....that isnt setting the bar very high though cause all furries are still sick fucks who should die

TK - who invited this faggot?

Rod - someday you will be president...of mexico...still better than all those other minorities on this site (lorenzo, dark, spriker the others)

Mew - YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE BECAUSE OF YOUR GOD DAMN CREEPY PASTA IT WAS FUCKING AWFUL WALKING HOME ON A COUNTRY ROAD IN PITCH BLACK.

Spriker - your the best white guy i know

SG - You brilliant bastard

the rest of you - obviously i didnt give enough of a damn or care enough to remember you, your shit and you should kill yourself

Ah im just fucking with you guys im going to otakon(fapping) for the next view days dont fuck up while im gone( dark schy im talking to you 2 =_=) why did i make this shit? cause i got woken up by a fucking faggot with a chainsaw(scrake) and felt like being a dick
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

Gary Oak wrote:
Ptera - your the best furry ive ever met....that isnt setting the bar very high though cause all furries are still sick fucks who should die
Ha. Awesome. I shall put this in my next signature.

Gary Oak wrote:
Ah im just fucking with you guys im going to otakon(fapping) for the next view days ...
Now go have fun at Otakon, you lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 am

Gary for the motherfucking WIN! KUDOS! Cya soon! And have fun at Otakon! HENTAI4LIFE!!!

Last edited by SGDonZ on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

lol First line made my heart skip a beat. Trying to give an old man a heart attack? The thought of being left alone on this site with no sane, normal people to talk to; its scarier than any creepypasta.

But anyway, good luck at Otakon. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Gary Oak wrote:

Mew - YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE BECAUSE OF YOUR GOD DAMN CREEPY PASTA IT WAS FUCKING AWFUL WALKING HOME ON A COUNTRY ROAD IN PITCH BLACK.
I hate black people 9107775

Kisame wrote:

The thought of being left alone on this site with no sane, normal people to talk to; its scarier than any creepypasta.
I hate black people 9107996
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
Rod - someday you will be president...of mexico...still better than all those other minorities on this site (lorenzo, dark, spriker the others)

I will not disappoint now go on your trip to Otakon make us proud.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Lon wrote:

Kisame wrote:

The thought of being left alone on this site with no sane, normal people to talk to; its scarier than any creepypasta.
I hate black people 9107996

The sad, sad truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
Bee - No matter what your still better than most of the people on this site, also cracks on your sister make me lulz

Go to Otakon and have a great time ......Hero

Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
Legen2dkiller

Legen2dkiller

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Good luck :DD
Back to top Go down
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 am

I guess I'm the only one who music threads annoy the fuck out of.

At any given time, I'm already listening to music. Half the time, these embedded invisible music-players don't even work for me because all flash files need to be clicked on before they play (and, it being invisible and not doing anything, I don't ever see anything that needs to be clicked on).
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate black people   I hate black people Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate black people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: Off Topic :: Chat Section-
Jump to: