Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Rupt's World Domination Part 1

Go down 
+3
Gary Oak
Schylige
Harden Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

Rupt's World Domination Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Story by Bee written down by Schy.

It was a cold winter day. I remember it was a cold winter day because I was sweating..Or maybe it was summer? Yes it was infact summer because I was very cold that summer. I was sitting in class like I normally do, when all of a sudden the lock-down sirens came on. Everybody in the classroom began to panic except for me. I told everybody "This is just another drill, settle down, Settle down!" But suddenly the power went out. Everybody began to panic even more, thats when I heard 3 gun shots. Everybody was startled they ran and hid in the corner fearing they would be shot. Now I hear more gunshots go off, maybe 30 or 40..Possibly 50. So me being the big brave man I am knew exactly what to do. I hid behind the teacher. She was a fat women around 400 pounds barely could walk she sat on her rolley chair. But I knew if anybody was going to get shot it wouldn't be me. The gun shots started to get louder as if they were getting closer and closer to the room.We heard a knock on the door and the class grew silent very fast. Everybody was trying their best to be as quiet as possible, that is when my cellphone ring tone went off ( for the ringtone click here ) ...It was just this annoying ass Canadian calling for the 5th time. I tried to turn it off as fast as I could but alas..it was too late, whoever was outside heard the ringtone.

He kicked in the door, I crouched down lower behind the fat teacher. That is when I heard the voice of an angel. It called out the name "Bee,". I looked up to see one of the most beautiful things I saw in my life. It was Gary. He was holding two Mac11s, he called my name again he said "Bee!" This time with more authority. I asked him "What are you doing here Gary?!" he said it has begun. I looked at him puzzled as if I wanted to know what has begun. Then I asked him "What has begun?" He said "World domination, and that is all you need to know." I said "This is what you do to come and get me? You murder all these innocent people?" He said "Why? Do you have a problem with it?" I shook my head, he then said "Come with me or die with them all Fggt." Knowing I don't really give a fuck about anybody else about the question and today I didn't want to die, so I decided to be a cool kid and say "I'll come with you." He then said "lolcum" That is when he whipped a AK-47 out of his magical fanny-pack, I asked him "What is this for?" He said "There are alot of police men outside waiting for us, and sadly..I cannot use my powers at this particular time." As I walked out the class room Gary turned around and looked at the class room at the back, he said "Smell ya' later" as he lit up the entire class room. We began running down halls we saw one innocent black child, the child was with some white boy in the corner I did not know what they were doing until we got closer. Then I realized...It was Dark. I think you already know what they were doing. I asked Gary if he would like me to shoot him, Gary nodded his head. I pointed the AK47 at them both and fired until I could fire no more. Now I know this may sound a little harsh, but you need to to think of it in my point of view, I may have killed him..But he died doing what he loved. As we reached the exit of the school, Gary gave me 3 clips for my AK47. Gary blinked his eye all of a sudden he was in tuxedo with some really cool Sun glasses. Thats when Gary kicked open the doors I saw many of the cop cars Gary began firing on them with his Mac11s, there was some badass music playing in the background. Cop cars began to blow up and many police men were dying. Gary ran out of bullets and he dropped both his Mac11s and pulled a RPG out of his magical fanny-pack. He pointed it at the Police's helicopter which was closing in on us fast. Gary jumped about 30 feet in the air, he did 3 flips and he twirled around and shot the rocket and hit the helipcopter. The helicopter went down in blazing glory. I didn'
t even fire a single shot this entire time. As Gary landed this beautiful women appeared out of no where, Gary kissed her as if he had never kissed a women before. Gary then pushed her to the ground and kicked sand in her face. Gary then lol'd and told me to grab onto his shoulder I asked why and he said to not ask questions and to just do it fggt. As I grabbed onto his shoulder we began to lift off of the ground.As I asked Gary to where we were going he looked at me with a look as if I should of already known. He said we must pick up all the men first. I said okay where is our next stop? He said "Canada." I told him "are you really sure you want to do that?" he said for this plan we need as many men as we can get. He said "Plus we need an asian to do all of our technical work, also I need to get this fggts opinion on the latest anime I watched."

- 3 hours later -

It was very cold. Gary said we will be entering Canada in a few minutes. As I looked down I saw the most horrifying things I have ever seen I saw beavers chewing on human flesh and humans clubbing baby seals. I looked at Gary with the most distirbing look I have ever had before. I asked him "Is this hell?" Gary looked at me, this is far worst. Canada. It was very very cold, it had to be atleast 100 degrees below 0. Then we smelt something, it was a very foul smell. Gary landed outside of the wooden cabin. I asked Gary if this was our destination, he answered no and pulled out his sniper rifle, he looked into the top window with disgust.I asked him why are we here? He told me to look through the scope..When I looked through what I saw was hideous. It was fat, pale white, and was playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, I asked him "What is this creature?" He looked at me and said it was one of the most disguisting creatures you will ever meet in your life. Silver. I said we aren't possibly thinking of recruiting him are we? He said of course not fggt. And with one pull of his finger I saw a bullet enter the window. The fggt was dead. Yet he continued to play Yu-Gi-Oh..Gary looked and said "The fag just doesn't know how to stop!" Gary pulled out his rocket launcher and fired 4 more rockets into the window. The only thing was the creatures hand, but it still continued to draw it's cards. Gary said he knew how to stop it, he went over and took all of the yugioh cards and threw them into the snow. As the cards began to get wet the cards were destroyed. The hand started to spazz, thats when the hand turned to ashes. Gary lol'd. Bee, grab onto my shoulder again. We began to fly again. 2 hours later. We approached something that looked like a giant mountain of snow. As I got closer I noticed it was actually an igloo. Perhaps the biggest igloo I've seen in my life. Infact it was the first igloo I've seen in my life. We landed and Gary said that this was our destination. We landed and walked to the entrance of the door. Before we could knock the door opened. Me and Gary both gasped.

To be continued fggts.

Let us know if you would like more

Last edited by Labumba...Fuck it on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schylige

Schylige

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

"I'm gay" - IBumble - He will never see this

Last edited by Schylige on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I gotta say im rock hard right now Cool
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Bravo sir bravo its almost like the beautiful tale of the Engie and Medic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 pm

It needs more hats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Pteraclaww
★★
Pteraclaww

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 am

The fuck did i miss this..? Reading now.

EDIT:
This was simply marvellous. I mean, aside from all the times i had to vomit at the grammar, this was the single most epic thing i've read in the history of ever.
From what i can tell, it captured everybody just perfectly. Especially Dark.

I've learned to stop trying to defend Silver by now, but that.. that was the single most disturbing and gruesome death ever. Are you even sure that he deserved such a horrible fate? I mean, his cards.. they're ruined. Those were.. My goodness. it horrifies me to think of it. D=
Back to top Go down
http://thecreativeforums.myfastforum.org/index.php
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Too bad he's never going to continue it.
Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Lon wrote:
Too bad he's never going to continue it.
i will next part will be up the end of this week or start of next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rupt's World Domination Part 1   Rupt's World Domination Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rupt's World Domination Part 1
Page 1 of 1