Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

The story of the Scout who beat me down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

The story of the Scout who beat me down Empty
PostSubject: The story of the Scout who beat me down   The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:36 am

Lets make this short so me and kis are running around on EyeDuct the new Tf2 map for Halloween trying to get me the eye of mono i got the eye befor this happend no big woop so i just stayed on because i was whooping ass getting those kills in so im running around as a heavy at full health this scout starts hitting me with his bat im trying to shoot him this little fucker beats me down from full health and kills me by him self now it did no occur to me until i was checking my inventory talking to kis
That my heavy was wearing the new Halloween seal mask when i got beat down by this scout you call it coincidence i call it destiny
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

The story of the Scout who beat me down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story of the Scout who beat me down   The story of the Scout who beat me down EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 am

True story, I was there. All scouts must be Canadian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88

The story of the Scout who beat me down
Page 1 of 1