Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Jaws 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Jaws 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Jaws 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Jaws 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:33 pm

So I was looking through the upcoming movies that are gonna be released this year and movies that are in production. Shit like 21 Jump Street, or that one about Abraham Lincoln hunting vampires, or Wolverine fighting a samurai.

Today there was a Jaws marathon on TV, the first being the best one, second was just ok. Third was awful, and the fourth was lolbad.

So I figure its time for a Jaws 5. Where the shark drifts into Russian waters, and is mutated by radiation from the cold war, so now it has over 9000 health, two mouths like Slifer the Sky Dragon and speaks Russian. The Russians capture the shark and surgically implant a radio broadcaster with an external antenna that tells the Russians where the Americans are keeping the monies. The antenna also shoots lasers. So now America puts together a shark task force to fight the KGB Jaws and many adventures ensue.

I should be a writer for Hollywood. This shit ain't hard at all. Add any ideas if you wish I'll work it in before I pitch the idea to a producer.

Oh yeah and I also thought the second Sherlock Holmes movie was bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

This is a very good movie pich and I think it will go down in history as in all time classic BUT there is ONE THING you are missing ONE THING that every good movie needs this ONE THING is the key to success and that is...

Jaws 5 Tits%20motivational-poster%20(1145)
Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 am

Kisame wrote:

Today there was a Jaws marathon on TV, the first being the best one, second was just ok. Third was awful, and the fourth was lolbad.

Thought you said today there was a jews marathon but anyways movie needs more Sean Connery
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Oh shit how could I forget tits?

Well there will be beaches so there shall be plenty of tits. Sean Connery as the guy that blows shit up. And Morgan Freeman as the narrator.

Academy award for best picture 2012 - Jaws 5.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Schylige

Schylige

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 pm

The shark needs a hat.
One like this:

Jaws 5 Blue_Dolphin_Party_Warm_Costume_Hat_Mask

Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:52 pm

lol thats a dolphin.

Hmmm. He can kill a dolphin and then wear its remains as a hat. Might work.
Back to top Go down
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
Harden Cox

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Kisame wrote:
lol thats a dolphin.

Hmmm. He can kill a dolphin and then wear its remains as a hat. Might work.

Hmmm that is actually not half bad you could make the dolphin like the wife of one the shark tasks force members while the other members are doing it for the good of the country and trying to get the russian back alive for waterboarding sessions (idk how waterboarding would work on a shark) he secretly is plotting revenge
Back to top Go down
Schylige

Schylige

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 am

Quote :
Hmmm that is actually not half bad you could make the dolphin like the wife of one the shark tasks force members while the other members are doing it for the good of the country and trying to get the russian back alive for waterboarding sessions (idk how waterboarding would work on a shark) he secretly is plotting revenge

"So I was hitting these narly waves right? I saw this shark and was like 'WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' and he was like 'WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' then I was like 'WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A SHARK!' and then he was like 'WHOAAAAAAAAA SOME NARLY SURFER' and I was like 'WHOAAAAAAAAA A TALKING SHAARK!' Then he bit my leg and was waving me around by my leg and I was like 'Yes. This is awesome.' it was totally sick. The doctor said he hasn't seen an accident this freaking cool in a while.'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaws 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaws 5   Jaws 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaws 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Media and Current Events Forum :: Movie Review Section-
Jump to: