Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Signature Of the Month Event EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Signature Of the Month Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

Signature Of the Month Event Empty
PostSubject: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:52 am

I was sitting at my laptop this morning and thought,"Hey we should have something to make this site a little funner(even though its awesome already)" so I'm making this event here.

Here's how it'll hopefully go:

1. You can't use the same signature twice in a row.This means you can't use a signature if you've used it the month before. If you want to use a signature a second time after another month's contest passed, then you can.

2. Be creative. Not much to explain here.

3. You CANNOT use someone elses signature. EVER. No exeptions.

4. You can ask someone else to make you a signature but don't expect it to be nice. If you ask some, and they say yes, be grateful that they've wasted their time on it. If its not nice, then its your fault because you shouldn't have asked someone to do your job.

5. ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE.

6. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but if you win a contest you get Bragging Rights for that month.

THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD THE FIRST WEEKEND OF EVERY MONTH. WE DO NOT HOLD RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ABSENCES. RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. ADMINISTRATORS MAY REMOVE OR RESTRICT ANY MEMBER FROM THIS EVENT.
2. SIGNATURES MUST BE 500*230 TO 600*230 PIXELS.
3. THERE ARE NO OTHER RESTRICTIONS.
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 am

Hmm. Tbh, i think u are the only one that makes ur own signatures. Im not sure.
Can i enter with mine ^_^ ? I havent made it my self tho :\
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 am

lol I hearby remove and restrict Haumi from entering this event.

lolol jk . <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 pm

lol i personally dont see why people think haumi's sigs are good (no offence haumi) but I've Seen Much Better But He Can Still Do More Than I can Oh And I Enter This Sig :p

Signature Of the Month Event Mewrequestfinal i'll enter my Drew brees one later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Haumi is the only one of us that is really good with photoshop. I like his work :}}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:37 pm

how do i make a signature
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm

With Photoshop, Gimp, or even Paint if you're really skilled. Pretty sure Photoshop costs money but Gimp is free. Unless someone knows where to get it for free.

If you have that program and you're just asking how, then I'm not really sure. Just open a new document making it the size of a signature. Like mines is 600 x 230 pixels some are bigger or smaller w/e. Then just paste some pictures of other things that you like and some text and you're done. I s'pose. lol you can ask Haumi, Cact or Mew how to make them. They seem to have some experience. :]
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:30 pm

I Got photoshop for free from some torrent i think it was isohunt? or something like that and i think haumi could explain it the best *cough*heshouldmakeaguideandgetsomecp's*cough*
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:37 pm

To get it free is very easy. Just dowload a bittorrent program like Utorrent. Thats what i use.
u can get it at www.Utorrent.com Just search on isohunt.com , Mininova.org & Google it.

But of course. Its a crime to use it O_O
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 am

Are you still doing this? Cuz I think you missed a weekend.
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 am

Missed a weekend? confused
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Yeah he said it would be held the first weekend of every month and that already passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of the Month Event   Signature Of the Month Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Of the Month Event
Page 1 of 1