Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Applying for a Gym.

Go down 
+13
Sasori
Quizler
Zodrow15
JACOB
josh64
Atlas
supershadow125FFZ
Faggot canadian
Nubagator
twilightknight123
cactushh5
ngrant26
Kisame
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Applying for a Gym. Empty
PostSubject: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Topic is only open when there are Gyms no Gyms are open. Otherwise it will be locked

To become a gym leader battle one of our esteemed members to see if you qualify for a gym spot.
Svd ,Rod, Badgerz ,Kis, Cact, Micah, Cert ,Lon, or Kance

****ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A GYM TEAM READY***

Following types are taken
1. Steel
2. Normal
3. Fighting
4. Psychic
5. Dark
6. Flying
7. Ghost
E4:
1. NU
2. UU
3. NFE
4. OU

Champion: Taken

Last edited by Kisame on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
ngrant26

ngrant26

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:21 pm

I would like to be the fire gym leader! I think I would make pokerupt a better place! If you want to know the team I would use, than it is (these are all LV 100): Fire Arceus, Typhlosion, Venosaur, Entei,Charizard, and a Houndoom. I still have to beat someone, so I pick Kis to fight. If it will be a declined battle, then I will just battle anyone that is online. Thanks and see ya!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokeconversation.forumotion.com
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 pm

ngrant26 wrote:
I would like to be the fire gym leader! I think I would make pokerupt a better place! If you want to know the team I would use, than it is (these are all LV 100): Fire Arceus, Typhlosion, Venosaur, Entei,Charizard, and a Houndoom. I still have to beat someone, so I pick Kis to fight. If it will be a declined battle, then I will just battle anyone that is online. Thanks and see ya!

lol first you have to know what tiers are in order to be a gym leader. In short tiers are where pokemon are ranked. There is Uber, Overused, Borderline, Underused, Neverused, and Not fully evolved. You can find which pokemon go in which tier here: http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/ Arceus is uber, therefore it isn't allowed in a gym battle. Also when you are a gym leader you aren't restricted to 1 team you can have 20 different gym teams if you want. When your against an opponent you are not supposed to tell them your team like you did just now or else i could bring something that can counter it easily and something that can counter your wild card since i know common movesets of those pokemon. Hope i helped you understand what needs to be fixed lol gl with getting the gym leader spot :}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
twilightknight123
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm getting kinda tired of grass... So instead of re-applying as grass... I'm not even sure what kind of pokemon I have.... I guess I'll just apply as flying, if you don't mind? I'm sure I have plenty of those...
Back to top Go down
ngrant26

ngrant26

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok, then now I have made a private team and it will not be mentioned. So know I have to face someone and win! But, I need someone. But who? LOL see you in the morning!

PS: I took off Arceus, and pretty much my whole team so now I have a new team!

Last edited by ngrant26 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ngrant26

ngrant26

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

cactushh5 wrote:
ngrant26 wrote:

lol first you have to know what tiers are in order to be a gym leader. In short tiers are where pokemon are ranked. There is Uber, Overused, Borderline, Underused, Neverused, and Not fully evolved. You can find which pokemon go in which tier here: http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/ Arceus is uber, therefore it isn't allowed in a gym battle. Also when you are a gym leader you aren't restricted to 1 team you can have 20 different gym teams if you want. When your against an opponent you are not supposed to tell them your team like you did just now or else i could bring something that can counter it easily and something that can counter your wild card since i know common movesets of those pokemon. Hope i helped you understand what needs to be fixed lol gl with getting the gym leader spot :}

Thanks. Like I said, I need to face somone. Again, now I have to go to bed, so see you in the moring!
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

i would apply, but meh I don't have enough time on my hands, if a position is open next summer ( lol long time from now) I may go for it. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 am

I wish to be the steel gym.
Back to top Go down
ngrant26

ngrant26

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Me and you silver will be the new pokerupt gym leaders.
Back to top Go down
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:07 pm

ngrant26 wrote:
Me and you silver will be the new pokerupt gym leaders.
erm... ok i guess...
Back to top Go down
twilightknight123
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 pm

There are four open spots out of 8.... It isn't just you, ngrant...
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 am

Could I be the Electric gym leader? I have my team fully ready.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
Atlas
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:11 pm

I wanna be a Water Gym Leader, please send me a pm i'll wait ur answer to the test
Back to top Go down
josh64

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 pm

can i be the ghost gym leader
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

josh64 wrote:

If you have a Ghost gym team ready, then yes you can.
Back to top Go down
JACOB

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 am

can i be a steel gym leader

i have the team ready and everything

and i am ready to start excepting challenges (if i become a gym leader)
Back to top Go down
josh64

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Kisame wrote:
josh64 wrote:

If you have a Ghost gym team ready, then yes you can.

yes i have a team
Back to top Go down
Zodrow15

Zodrow15

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 am

I can do either flying, water, ice or steel
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 am

Well they are all open and I know you are skilled, Zod so you may pick whichever you feel most comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Zodrow15

Zodrow15

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 am

Dips on steel!
Back to top Go down
twilightknight123
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Can I be a gym leader? Lol
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Yeah lol, you posted your gym topic before I could respond but sure.
Back to top Go down
twilightknight123
Rupt Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Well I posted since Kance said I could... But thanks for the re-assurance! Lol
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Ill be a leader, if this place is around next summer, but I hope we get 8 soon, so I can play them over winter break Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

hmmm screw it I wanna be a leader! If the leaders have been reset, then I'll take water if it's okay. I'll have the time to except challanges elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for a Gym.   Applying for a Gym. Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for a Gym.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: The Archive :: The Archive-
Jump to: