Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Pokemon of The Month EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Pokemon of The Month

Go down 
+4
SGDonZ
cactushh5
Spriker
SuperSVD
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon of The Month Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 am

So I've put a Pokemon of the Month bar up. Every month these will change depending on suggestions you all make. I'm looking for good reasons like:

1. Snorlax, hp power house
2. Haunter (shiny), current theme

So get those ideas going, I want to see hundreds of suggestions. Each choice that gets picked per month will have that pokemon in the bar and their name under it, I will eventually bring in more rewards like rare pokemon, etc but I will need my wifi up for that. I will draw winners at the beginning of each month.

Any questions, please post under here.

EXTRA: I have made trophies for the winners, the examples of them are below. when your choice is posted in the pokemon of the month slot you will have a trophy with that pokemon on it

Pokemon of The Month Trophies

Last edited by starscream on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:39 am

arcanine. reasone--- its the best pokemon out their, he is a fire type like this website is HOT. and ummm...he is just cool
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm

I wanna see a Suicune cause it pwns like crazy
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 pm

lol im not sure there will be hundreds of suggestions or even close to that but it looks really awesome. I vote gengar or sceptile - both are cool pokemon I like Cool. Are you gonna right a description and stuff for the pokemon of the month like basics?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:59 am

I'm going to announce the winners shortly. I will have basic with the pokemon aswell

Congrats goes to SuperSVD for getting the pokemon of the month. Sorry to all who picked other, but please ypur entries will still count fro next month so good luck!
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 am

Damn im late. As allways. *sigh* But i vote for arcanine aswell. Its a legendary pokemon.
Well, its not really a legendary pokemon but the pokedex says so. & we are aswell ^^ ! rite? <3
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 am

hmm just wondering whats exactly the reason for pokemon of the month..?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Theres no real point to it, it just gives whoever wins 15 mins of fame and a nice ttrophy. This is what it looks like:

Pokemon of The Month Scythertrophy-1
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm

YAY i won and get a cool troghy
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 pm

we had pokemon of themonth holy shit how te hell i didnt kno about it oh well i hve to ait another month
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 am

Wow that pokemon of the month module looks really nice. I'm guessing it was Star's work? Congratz SVD lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

I Love How The Mod Has Stats On There Amazing Work Star ^^ Oh And I Nominate Ludicolo Cuz It's Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 pm

haha, yep it was me. i cant take full credit. the stats bar idea came from pokemon.com
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Ludicolo :}
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Bidoof
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Yir bidoof ftw. All thinks it sucks & shit but its the most deadly NFE with curse & its special ability that doubles boosts. I agree ^^ Bidoof ftw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 am

Very convincing... perhaps bidoof will win...
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Rupt Moderator
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 am

Bidoof? I was gonna vote for something different, like Honchkrow or Ludicolo... But it's ya'lls choice
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

i vote for SNORLAX!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 pm

i wanna enter ursaring cos its attack rapes and with guts its a killing machine and its also my fav poke
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm

I want to see umbreon since it one of my favoeite pokemon and itsone of the best supporters in the game, it can Heal Bell, Batton Pass, Wich, Toxic, hell it can even curse if you want a offensive version.
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

i vote 4 weedle since it pwns remember always bring an offensive wall or weedle will fuch u up lulz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:51 am

A weedle? cmon kidding me? Alright then. Congratulations rod ^^
But i was wondering. Since it says ''1st'' on the trophy, is there a 2, & 3rd place trophy ^^ ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:49 am

There was but the random generator I use takes so damn long 2 pick a 1st I didn't bother. I could if enough ppl wanted it but then I have the prob of who 2 give it 2 if it was guna b magikarp or the god-like bidoof
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 am

Yeah i understand :[ its ok. Just wasted to ask ^^ ur trophy looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of The Month   Pokemon of The Month Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of The Month
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next