Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Djwood's farewell EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Djwood's farewell EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Djwood's farewell

Go down 
+4
rodriginater
Lon
cactushh5
supershadow125FFZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 am

well i left this site i little while ago for my holidays and i came back here just to check the place out uno like u do and this is what i find new gym leaders and not a single email or any thing to tell me that ur applying new gym leaders that is just bullshit that i lost my gym beacause u mother fucker didnt emailme or anything i no that alot of people have left this site and i dont blame cosim doing the same so pce plz im begging u delete my account i wont be back any time soon i have a life lol!
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm

... this was made why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:52 pm

lol? wood calm down, just because your not gym leader doesn't mean it's end of the world and people wanted to challenge gyms since you weren't active what do expect?

I thought we were amigos wood :[ what a shitty way to leave the site..

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Lon
★★★
Lon

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Go Live your life good on ya and by life you mean sitting in front of an xbox 360 going for trophies had you simply contacted one of the admins and let us know you were leaving or let us know that you wanted a gym back you may have got it
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Lon wrote:
Go Live your life good on ya and by life you mean sitting in front of an xbox 360 going for trophies had you simply contacted one of the admins and let us know you were leaving or let us know that you wanted a gym back you may have got it
uhh its achivements not ur little ps3 trophie shits and yeah people and there psychiatric breakdowns makes me giggle :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:53 pm

djwood wrote:
well i left this site i little while ago for my holidays and i came back here just to check the place out uno like u do and this is what i find new gym leaders and not a single email or any thing to tell me that ur applying new gym leaders that is just bullshit that i lost my gym beacause u mother fucker didnt emailme or anything i no that alot of people have left this site and i dont blame cosim doing the same so pce plz im begging u delete my account i wont be back any time soon i have a life lol!

http://pokerupt.com/site-problems-and-updates-f14/complaint-section-t297.htm or GTFO. Nothing of value will be lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

Hmm. Wood you are overreacting :[. Take it easy. But cya on msn mate.
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
Gary Oak

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:32 pm

lol gtfo B**** dont let the door hit you on the way out come back when your cunt stops bleeding
Back to top Go down
supershadow125FFZ

supershadow125FFZ

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
lol gtfo B**** dont let the door hit you on the way out come back when your cunt stops bleeding
Yay Gary Oak you tell him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/supershadow125
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Another satisfied customer. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Wood.....

1. Who are these lots of ppl that left?
2. Wtf you crybaby when you type does it hurt your vagina?
3. If you had simply told us instead of going on a rage it would have been better
And last...4. GTFO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 am

rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Djwood's farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Djwood's farewell   Djwood's farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

Djwood's farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: The Archive :: The Archive-
Jump to: