Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Pokerupt's tutor program EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Pokerupt's tutor program

Go down 
+2
rodriginater
Lon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lon
★★★
Lon

Pokerupt's tutor program Empty
PostSubject: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 am

With the new additions of pokemon Black and White bringing new players i believe now is a perfect chance to try and start something I've wanted to try for a while, a tutor program. the tutor program will simply be an operation where we take experienced battlers and have them teach some of our newer younger players. If you wish to be a tutor post a profile containing

Chatango Name:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you consider yourself best at:
Tell us why you believe your qualified to be a tutor:

Eg.
Chatango Name:XxLonxx
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Eastern Standerd time (GMT -4) 17:00-21:00 (Weekdays) 13:00-23:)) (Weekends)
What tier do you consider yourself best at:OU
Tell us why you believe your qualified to be a tutor:Won the champ Tournament

If you wish to be Tutored then please apply by filling out this form

Chatango Name:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you wish to learn:
Tell us a little about yourself and why you wish to be tutored:

:
We Are Currently Accepting Tutors
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 am

well since you asked me a long time ago i guess im still in this so yeah ill tutor

My Info:

Chatango name: rodriginater
Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) = GMT-7 (4PM-8PM on Weekdays) (9AM-2PM Saturdays) (2PM-6PM Sundays)
Thats If Im not AFK or actually not here since i dont turn off my computer lulz but thats on Saturdays

What tier do you consider yourself best at: well im not really skilled in just 1 tier so idk if i could do this but NU and OU

Tell us why you believe your qualified to be a tutor: i have been around for a while since back in the nation and have been gym leader in nation, masters, and gym leader here in pokerupt, semi-finals in the 1 day tourny of Pokerupt, etc.

Last edited by rodriginater on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 am

Chatango Name: SuperSVD

Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) = (9AM-12PM & 6PM- 9PM)

What tier do you consider yourself best at: I'm preety good at all tier but the one im best at is NU tier

Tell us why you believe your qualified to be a tutor: I'v been playing this game for a long time, I'v made to the finals in both Championship tournament, I was an Elite 4 member, Semi-Finals in 1 Day tourney
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 am

chatango name: Nubagator
timezone : CST on from about 4:30-5:30 weekdays, and generally most of the day on the weekends
Tier: I can play any tier but I'm a bit of an OU whore, so OU
Why I should be a tutor : Multiple years of online competitive play, held a gym position on other fourms
Back to top Go down
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:36 am

Chatango Name: Kance
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+11
What tier do you consider yourself best at: Most experienced at OU but still good at NU and UU
Tell us why you believe your qualified to be a tutor: I tutored many people before and most recent one took 2 days before they were owning a lot of people, i have a good battle record and 2nd place in pokerupts johto/kanto tourney, 1st place in pokerupts clan tourney, 1st place in pokerupts one day tourney and have won many other tourneys and i am OU elite 4.
Back to top Go down
Legen2dkiller

Legen2dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 am

Chatango name: TheViperstrikes
timezone : I am On time to time The most time you will see me is on thrusday and friday and also all the other days late at night
Tier: I don't go straight for OU But need help to build a team I am here A team needs to work together and has at least a little bit of weakness as possible
Why I should be a tutor : I just like to help out. When I just started playing they help me out so its fair if I help the new comers out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokerupt's tutor program   Pokerupt's tutor program Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokerupt's tutor program
Page 1 of 1