Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
The most epic battle ever... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
The most epic battle ever... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
The most epic battle ever... EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

The most epic battle ever...

Go down 
+5
Kisame
Spriker
Dark Haumi
cactushh5
Abz7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Abz7

The most epic battle ever... Empty
PostSubject: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 pm

So I entered the tournament someone posted here on youtube...kinda just for the lulz I didn't expect to even win the first round. Its here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kclj0sIZ3SM 128 man tournament. So I enter and Round 1 started today...So i'm playing MegaFineFine on youtube. I asked him and we decided to battle right away. My team was Yanmega, Scizor, Zapdos, Heatran, Weezing, and Celebi. So we battled and it was kinda average pretty cool and I was losing 3-4...Scizor, Heatran & Celebi...So ttar v Heatran. Heatran takes it down with Earth Power. He bring in Gengar and kills me with Focus Blast so 2-3. Scizor comes in and I PRAYED BP would K.O and it did. He sent out Weezing who was low yellow. I thought I could kill with a BP and pretty much win it...but I just didnt and he Will o wisped me...So I pretty much thought I was screwed....I killed Weezing with 1 more BP so 2-1 me. He send in his Scizor ( I knew it was Banded at this point ). And used Bullet Punch. My scizor hit him twice into mid-green before dying. So Celebi comes in...1-1....So I PRAY I live the BP and I do with 33 hp...So i recovered. And this kept going on me praying for no crit...I did some calcs and found BP did about 176 dmg so I needed 352 hp to live 2...so I got up to 364 hp and Leech Seeded. It Hit. This got me up to 204. I lived the next Bullet Punch and kept recovering and eventually when his Scizor was in low yellow he d/c'd...it was the most EPIC battle I have ever had and I actually advance to Round 2!! Top 64 woo! ^_^ (I wish I could have the vid but he DC'd...sorry )
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 am

sounds good congratulations on being in the top 64 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:14 pm

O_OA SOUNDS EPIC. Thats good and its a good thing i didn't enter. Woulda definately lost drunken
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm

LOL me and Abz just had another EPIC battle today. We ended with a draw cause my salamence was orbed Crying or Very sad and i was like WTF!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Hmm guess this would be the most relevant place to post it. My battle for that tournament, it was kinda similar.. I guess. I sent out Bronzong, stealth rock'd and he sent out Charizard and used flamethrower. 'Twas a crit. Gay.

I switched out Bronzong for Suicune and calm mind'd as he used another flamethrower. I used another Calm Mind expecting a switch, but he used Blast Burn. It missed. I used another Calm Mind expecting a switch this time. Yet still another flamethrower... lol. This time though, it burned me, which doesn't matter anyway since its a special "sweeper".

I used surf, it died. He sent out Flygon, I used Ice Beam, it died. He then took like ten minutes deciding his next move.. and finally sent out Magmortar. I used Surf and it died, then he d/c'd and said his internet went out and it wasn't his fault.

Damn noobs. Anyway, I told that to the guy in charge of my group and said almost the same thing. So I'm through to the next round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 pm

lol nice afro my guy hasnt replied to me so i dont know yet top 64 FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Zoku000

Zoku000

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 am

Squalo wrote:
Hmm guess this would be the most relevant place to post it. My battle for that tournament, it was kinda similar.. I guess. I sent out Bronzong, stealth rock'd and he sent out Charizard and used flamethrower. 'Twas a crit. Gay.

I switched out Bronzong for Suicune and calm mind'd as he used another flamethrower. I used another Calm Mind expecting a switch, but he used Blast Burn. It missed. I used another Calm Mind expecting a switch this time. Yet still another flamethrower... lol. This time though, it burned me, which doesn't matter anyway since its a special "sweeper".

I used surf, it died. He sent out Flygon, I used Ice Beam, it died. He then took like ten minutes deciding his next move.. and finally sent out Magmortar. I used Surf and it died, then he d/c'd and said his internet went out and it wasn't his fault.

Damn noobs. Anyway, I told that to the guy in charge of my group and said almost the same thing. So I'm through to the next round.

You win. That guy is a sore loser. Weak. As. Piss.
Back to top Go down
Dark Haumi
★★
Dark Haumi

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 am

How come I wasn't allowed to enter. /There are no restrictions that noobs can't enter.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Lol you coulda entered haumi you jist didnt sign up to pdwindals tourney
Back to top Go down
Spriker
★★★
Spriker

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

since we are talking about the tourney has anyone heard from pdwinall about the tourney round 2 yet?
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:22 pm

A couple days ago he said to expect an update within a couple days but idk.. i think its gonna fail. Especially since some people couldn't follow instructions and posted the results as a comment instead of sending them to the group leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Lol yeah Pdwinnalls tourney fails. No round 2 ;[
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Pdwinnal Closed The tourney
Back to top Go down
pokelover

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

wow that battle was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most epic battle ever...   The most epic battle ever... Empty

Back to top Go down

The most epic battle ever...
Page 1 of 1