Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )

Go down 
+3
SGDonZ
cactushh5
SuperSVD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) Empty
PostSubject: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Post your Orignal B/W movesets that you want to share with us here

Rules on posting:

1. The movset has to be at least some what effective. Don't post stuff like full Special Attacking Roopushin

2. Give a description on how your moveset is suppose to used. Don't just post a moveset and thats it

I'll post the first moveset so you can halve an idea on how to post. This movseet was created be me and cact.

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) Jaroda_the_royal_snake_by_blooddragonx-d2zvr2t

Jaroda @ Life Orb
Ability: Perversity
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
Timid nature
~ Leaf Storm
~ Hidden Power [Fire]
~ Substitute / Taunt
~ Giga Drain / Taunt or Substitute/ Anything you want

The main move of this moveset is Leaf Storm. If you people don't know

Peversity: It reverses changes to its stats.

So if I'm correct, it should raise my SpAtk +2 when I go for Leaf Storm. After using a couple Leaf Storm, Jaroda can be a major offensive threat. Hidden power is for some coverage since Jaroda has a very limited movepool.

Now the last two moves is where you can chose. You can give it Substitute to prevent Status but you can also do the same with Taunt. They both have there benefits. I would personally go with Taunt as it can prevent other Pokemon from setting up on me.

The last moves is where you can basically choose any other move you want. Since Jaroda has a very limited movepool, I recommend going with Giga Drain to restore your heath from the Life Orb recoil or Sub if you choose it.

EVs are really simple ass well. Max speed so Jaroda can try to outspeed as much Pokemon as it can, and max SpAtk for power.

Well thats pretty much what it should look like when you post movesets so start post NAO !!!
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice svd i have a set too that really helps me in my battols.

Baffuron @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Evs: 4 hp/ 252 attack/ 252 speed
Nauture: Jolly
~ Afro Break
~ Wild Bolt
~ Earthquake
~ Iron Head / Payback

Well your probably thinking this thing fails it only gets up to 229 speed, but with scarf it turns into 343! This thing is also bulky it can take about 4 hits without going down and usually those are from pokemon with high attack or sp. attack.

The idea is to afro break to death, it has 120 power and 100 accuarcy + reckless powers up moves that hit with recoil by 20% so it turns to about 145 power but it also has a stab and i think stab boosts the power by the original number so 145+60 = 205 power which leaves a mark on almost everything that doesnt resist.

Just in case your vs a ghost or something you have wild bolt and the choice of payback. Wild bolt has 90 base power with reckless is about 105 power. Payback is for fast ghosts since they will even outspeed scarf baffuron making payback have 100 power and its super effective.

Earthquake is for steel types it probably really won't deal a chunk since steel types are defensive but it can finish something off another pokemon has started. Iron head is there just for lulz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 am

Really nice sets up there!
Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) 63912
Terakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Heart Of Justice
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)

~ Sword Dance
~ Close Combat
~ Taunt / Earthquake
~ Stone Edge / Rock Slide

Just a basic SD Sweeper set. EVs, 64 HP EVs to reach a Life Orb number. ''339'' 192 Spe EVs to outspeed all base 100's. And the rest into Atk ''252''. The HP EVs are not needed. But nice with some extra bulk even if its a Life Orb sweeper. Taunt is nice to prevent being hit by status moves and other stuff. EQ could be used over taunt for some better coverage. Not much else to say. I have no idea if it would work since i haven't tested it or battle anymore. But have fun :] !

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) 63912
Terakion @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Heart Of Justice
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

~ Rock Polish
~ Close Combat
~ Substitute
~ Stone Edge / Rock Slide

First let me explain the EVs. With a adamant nature and 112 Spe EVs it can outspeed Timid heatran and adamant lucario. ''280 Speed'' After a rock polish it can even outspeed +1 Base 120. Scarf Sceptile for example. +1 Spe Base 120 Reaches 558 Speed. After a RP this terakion reaches 560 Speed. Switch in on the dark type move to start the epic sweep to get the +1 Atk boost ''Heart Of Justice'' Sazandora, Zoroark, Warubiaru, Tyranitar And others for example. On the obvious switch go for either substitute or Rock polish. Keep using substitute til you get the liechi Boost and with +2 Atk And +2 Speed and 2 powerful Stab moves you are ready for some hardcore sweeping.
I think... lol. Untested aswell. But have fun!
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Roopushin tanking set

Roopushin@ leftovers
ability: iron fist/guts
Nature: Careful/Adamant
evs, 252 hp 180 spedef 72 def

-Drain punch
-payback
-bulkup
-rest/stone edge/mach punch

Okay so basically with this set, you should be able to bring it in, and scare something away, or be able to take the attack you come in on, and force a switch, One main difference that machamp and roopushin have is acess to drain punch. Although this is very glossed over I think a set utalizing roopushions natural bulk, coupled with a huge amount of recovery from leftovers, would make him very hard to tale down. Rest allows more longitivity, but stone edge gets better coverage. Iron fist can be used to boost drain punches recovery, but guts can be run on a set lacking rest. Mach punch works if you want better sweeping capabilities.
Sorry about spelling, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Aggron@ focus sash
Ability:Heavy metal
Nature:Adamant/Jolly
Evs:6HP, 252 atk, 252 speed

-Heavy bomber
-Rock polish
-Earthquake
Claw sharpen/rock slide

Well imagine 1587.4 weight on heavy bomber with stab after +2 speed. This can be used as a lead or to send in on your opponent and quickly set up with the rock polish. The use of focus sash allows it to get its rock polish without worrying about being killed before it outspeeds. With its high defense priority moves won't help your opponent much which will allow this beast to sweep Kance style.

shandera@leftovers
Ability:shadow tag
Nature:Calm
Evs: 252 hp, 58 def, 200 sp def

-Acid Armour
-Calm mind
Flamethrower
-Shadow ball/Hidden power fighting

My favorite wall set since it completely traps your opponent and allows you to set up and sweep easily. Just send this in on any pokemon to either trap them and set up or trap and switch and set up with another pokemon. This works very well against choiced pokemon since they won't be able to switch or change moves which gives you an unstoppable set up and sweep. Its been tested and has never failed

Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:13 am

The use of focus sash allows it to get its rock polish without worrying about being killed before it outspeeds. um kance you know aggron has sturdy, which counts as an auto sash. monkey
but you could use leichi for a +1 in attack, to make him more sweepish
Back to top Go down
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Nubagator wrote:
The use of focus sash allows it to get its rock polish without worrying about being killed before it outspeeds. um kance you know aggron has sturdy, which counts as an auto sash. monkey
but you could use leichi for a +1 in attack, to make him more sweepish

The ability i gave him doubles his weight which allows heavy bomber to do even more damage then it already does
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

lol my bad, I kinda blanked out about his new ability
Back to top Go down
SuperSVD
★★
SuperSVD

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 am

The boss said if we have alot of sets posted, he might continue on the pokedex so here I bring you a set I'v been using to great success.

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) Shinpora_sprite_by_crowfan-d2z00iq

Shinpora @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Gaurd
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 SpAtk/ 4 Spe
Modest nature

~ Assist Power
~ Cosmic Power
~ Roost
~ Hidden Power [Fighting]

First off, the EVs ,nature, item and ability. I'm not all that good with accurate EVs like SG but this simple EV spread still works. Max HP so you take hit because you are going to be boosting both your Def & SpDef with Cosmic Power. It's ability Magic Guard works really well with Life Orb. Thanks to Magic Guard, Shinpora won't be taking Life Orb damage but it still has the boost Life Orb provides. I gave Shinpora Modest nature so it can hit as hard as possible thanks to max SpAtk and Life Orb.

Now to the main attractin of this set, it's movset.

Assist Power: 10 PP, 20 BP, 100 Acc, Psychic Special
"It attacks the opponent with accumulated power. The higher your stats are raised, the more powerful this attack."

Assist Power's base power is 20 + 20 * each stage of stat boost. Since I'm running Cosmic Power, Assist Power has BS of 60 after 1 Cosmic power since it boost 2 stats. Here is a little chart of how powerful Assist Power gets with Cosmic Power boost.

1 Cosmic Power = 60 BS in Assist Power
2 Cosmic Power = 100 BS in Assist Power
3 Cosmic Power = 140 BS in Assist Power
4 Cosmic Power = 180 BS in Assist Power
5 Cosmic Power = 220 BS in Assist Power
6 Cosmic Power = 260 BS in Assist Power

Now that's some insane power. Keep in mind that Assist Power is STAB, and also has the Life Orb boost. You will be able to take hits fairly well because of the Cosmic Power boosts and have a very strong STAB move to KO your opponents Pokemon.

The last 2 moves are also very important. Roost is for instant recovery and Hidden Power is for coverage but mainly to hit those Dark Types that are Immune to Assist Power. Psychic types kinda wall this set but a powered up Assist Power should be enough to finish it off in a couple hits.

I personally like to give this thing some T-Spikes support so it can give me a chance to set up my Cosmic Power. While I'm setting up, they lose health little by little and when I'm low of heath, I can just Roost off the Damage.

I hope you people like my Shinpora set. Give me some feed back on what you think of it, I'm open to any suggestions on how to improve it. pig
Back to top Go down
Badgerz

Badgerz

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Ok, so I've always liked Venomoth because 4th gen NU is the shit and so is tinted lens. Anyway, this gen venomoth got some really cool new toys, being one of the few pokemon to get butterfly dance. Even better, he's one of only 2 pokemon who get butterfly dance + baton pass (the other is masquerain). Not only that, he gets sleep powder which lets him set up dances much easier. Here's the set:
Venomoth@ Focus Sash
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
Timid nature

~ Butterfly Dance
~ Sleep Powder
~ Baton Pass
~ Bug Buzz
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

DESUKAN

SUBPLOT

yea he's that mummy guy, with 4 arms floating around and being a badass. But when most people look at him they just compare him to dusknoir, and use whichever they like more as there main physical wall, and spinblocker, but this ghost is signifigently different from 4th gens bulky ghost. He has a much higher base special attack...and FRIKIN NASTY PLOT! now you may be thinking what kind of a tard would use a nasty plot Desukan? I would. Here's an example of how it goes down, you come in as a Nattorei or something, which uses spikes, and you set up a sub, which blocks the Nattorei's leech seed. you then start frikin nasty plotting, If you play your cards right you potentially take out 2 or mabye even 3 pokes, you could kill the Nattorei (unless they switch it out), you could hopefully fill whatever comes in too break your sub, or roar/w-wind you away, and hopefully using your nattural bulk something after that too.

recommended EVS and such 252 hp, that's pretty mandatory, the rest can either buff up your defenses, or your spattk, or a little of both.

Moves
~Substitute
~nasty plot
~shadow ball
~hidden power fighting

hp fighting, and shadow ball give perfect coverage, on everything (I think) nothing I know of can resist both at once.

Alternatively a bulky set running max hp max def can be run using calm mind and rest as apposed to nasty plot sub, the hold item should almost always be leftovers rendeer
Back to top Go down
Nubagator
★★
Nubagator

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm

posting 2 movesets in a row @_@... awwww who cares

OMG Jarooda is unbeatable It should totally be uber and stuff! MOVE THE SH*T OVER FOR VENUSAUR B*TCH! That's right one of the 3 ass-kicking gen 1 starters is back, and even better than ever I Venasaur gets chloraphyll this gen as a DW ability, and you may be thinking. "meh thats okay i guess." but still want to say that after venasaur gets just one growth in, and gets a nice little +2 attack, and +2 special attack (only in sun) to add to it's 568 speed (with boosting nature in the sun sunny . thats right he can wreck stuff, like nobody's buisness.

here's the set I propose

180 attack 72 sp attack or 180 sp attack and 72 attack and 252 speed the nature can be offensive or speed boosting, so long as it doesn't contradict the other useful stats. Item should be LIFE ORB for best results

moves

PHYSICAL MIX
~EQ
~GROWTH
~HP ICE/FIRE
~POWER WHIP

SPECIAL MIX
~EQ
~GROWTH
HP FIRE/ICE
SOLAR BEAM

So yeah sun is kinda neccesary, but stil, he's an amazing new sun sweeper, although, I imagine shiftry can also learn growth. hmmm Shiftry huh. cat
Back to top Go down
kance
★★
kance

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 am

well jarooda isn't too powerful in the sun since due to the amount of damage it will do, so it might be a good set but i wouldn't call it too good
Back to top Go down
rodriginater
★★
rodriginater

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) 254
Sceptile @Life Orb
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpAttk)
EV's: 252 Attk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP
~ Claw Sharpen
~ Leaf Blade
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide

The Idea of this set is to basically sweep as much as you can. Claw Sharpen raises both your attack and accuracy stat by 1 stage so it makes it value do to rock slide with its accuracy 90. Sceptile has amazing speed which makes it one of the fastest Pokemon in the game (#18 on the top 200 speed in serebii). Leaf Blade for Stab and EQ for killing Fire with a high base power and also killing steels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rodriginater
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )   Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative/ Original Movsets ( Black and White )
Page 1 of 1