Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Easy Money in Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

Easy Money in Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Easy Money in Pokemon   Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:22 pm

I just thought that this might be useful to those of you who play off Wi-Fi.

Say you're taking on the Elite 4 for the first time and you fail, because you couldn't afford that last full restore that would have allowed you to beat Lance. You now need to buy a new lot if you want to try again, but you don't have enough money to get a good amount. That's a problem... Well, I'll give you a few tips on how to make money in Pokemon, so hopefully you won't have this problem.

1. Amulet Coin. This handy dandy item, if held by a Pokemon used in battle, doubles your winnings.
2. Luck Incense. This does the same as the Amulet Coin.
3. Go underground and excavate. You'll likely find some Type Plates, Rare Bones, Shards, etc. which you can hoarde and sell. (Only available in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum)
4. Pokewalker Item Dowsing. It doesn't take long to get 3 watts to dowse for an item, and you can hold up to 3 items on the Pokewalker. A nice course to use is the Night Sky's Edge course, which requires you to have a Jirachi on your game to unlock it. Night Sky's Edge has a good list of items in it, one being Stardust. Stardust has a 100% chance of appearing if you have done 0-1000 steps. Stardust goes for 1000 Pokedollars and it would take you a matter of seconds to get 9 watts, dowse for 3 stardust and transfer it back to your DS. (Only available in Heart Gold and Soul Silver) (It just occured to me that my Evee was finding these, not myself with the dowser. Sorry >.< Either way, you'll find these often)

These are just some ideas. Feel free to suggest more, and I'll add them.
Enjoy

Rob : D

Last edited by Ozdayboy on Fri May 07, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My mistake, I didn't actually dowse for the dust, they are what my Evee was finding. >.< Sorry. But you get the idea. : P)
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money in Pokemon   Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Yeah the first and third one was what I always did. Eventually my money reached the max and I couldn't make anymore :[ Nice guide though, 40 cps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money in Pokemon   Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Squalo wrote:
Yeah the first and third one was what I always did. Eventually my money reached the max and I couldn't make anymore :[ Nice guide though, 40 cps.
Haha. Yeah, Amulet Coin is the best. : D
When I was little and had Pokemon Yellow, I kept wasting my money at the Safari Zone, trying to get to the special house. I ended up with next to no money, I couldn't beat the Elite 4 because I couldn't afford the items to use on my weak Pokemon. >.<
I'm glad they added these things and made it so you can re-battle.
Thanks ; D
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money in Pokemon   Easy Money in Pokemon EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Haha yeah! Damn Safari Zone. I had Red Version though, so eventually I learned of the glitch and abused it to get more Nuggets. And Rare Candies for easy level ups, which made Nugget money kinda pointless. :[
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money in Pokemon   Easy Money in Pokemon EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:10 am

Aha, rare candy spamming to level 100. Back in the days when nobody knew about EV's and stuff... Those were the days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Money in Pokemon   Easy Money in Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy Money in Pokemon
Page 1 of 1