Praise Be To The Sun God.
 
HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Google_Search_1.3.3.247963.apk
Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:48 pm by janthemay

» Download Free Avenir Ttf
Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm by janthemay

» Crack Speedmaxpc 3.1.6 Licence
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm by janthemay

» Horimouja Book Japanese Design Part 2 Torrent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm by janthemay

» S H I E L D S02e08
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:19 am by janthemay

» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

Top posting users this month

Share | 
 

 Well...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nubagator
★★
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 12:52 pm

well I'm officialy done with school Very Happy. So this poses the question: What are we doing with the site, are we gunna still be heavily pokemon related, or do you guys want to give TF2 a try? I could get it, though I'm not sure it runs on mac. I can try to revamp the gym system, or start working on that NU idea, but it would be better to all decide on something first. So I guess post what you want the site to do here. And Silver and Gary let's just try to ignore the fact that you guys know each other. So...Post away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Well we're kinda trying it. I gave bee a guest pass to try out the game for a couple days but alas it was my only guest pass. It does run on Macs, you get a cool accessory in-game just for playing it on a Mac, but its up to you if you want to get it.

I'd still like for the site to be pokemon related because its in our name lol. And we had a guy asking about gyms, wanting to try out for Ice gym, he made that Zekrod bot in our chat but none of us can use it yet lol. Also discussion on how to go about making our NU tier would help me think of ways to make that easier for everyone.

Also people with a flash cards(R4, Acekard ect.) we play Yu-Gi-Oh quite often, that might be fun to have. A Yu-Gi-Oh tournament one day. For those who like Yu-Gi-Oh but don't have a flash card or w/e, theres the way Schy connects using W-Fi on DeSmuME. Might be worth a try too.

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 75

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 6:45 pm

I agree with all the above i think we should keep the pokemon theme while being heavily invested in all 3 all 3 being TF2,Yugioh and Pokemon

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SGDonZ
★★★★
avatar

Posts : 586
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Labumba(Im pure magic) wrote:
I agree with all the above i think we should keep the pokemon theme while being heavily invested in all 3 all 3 being TF2,Yugioh and Pokemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 75

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 7:19 pm

SGDonZ wrote:
Labumba(Im pure magic) wrote:
I agree with all the above i think we should keep the pokemon theme while being heavily invested in all 3 all 3 being TF2,Yugioh and Pokemon




That is all

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Nubagator wrote:
Silver and Gary let's just try to ignore the fact that you guys know each other. So...Post away!

Wheres the fun in that? Its the forum it isnt any different then the chat just let nature take its course

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Fri May 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Yeah this is between them. Imma just go about my business and take care of teh gyms and teh info.

Now let's all watch some nostalgia. Of course, only the oldfags will remember this.


_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Nubagator
★★
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 am

So, should i get to work on dem gyms? Gunna be kinda wierd since only Bee, radio, and I really play anymore... We could be the fearsome 3 or some gay shit like that.

If I was going to go about the NU tier thing, I'd go grab smogon's usage stats, and then make a ridiculously low cutoff, so we only get cool shit in the tier. Then Idk, we would kinda go from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 am

ill start up playing again once i get a new ds until then the best things to do would be to fix and organize the systems that need it and start getting new members who actually play the game

and kis i vaguely remember that show who the fuck let that nigger out of his shackles?

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faggot canadian
★★
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sat May 28, 2011 8:05 am

Kisame wrote:
Yeah this is between them. Imma just go about my business and take care of teh gyms and teh info.

Now let's all watch some nostalgia. Of course, only the oldfags will remember this.



nostalgia thread? nostalgia thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sat May 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Nubagator wrote:
So, should i get to work on dem gyms? Gunna be kinda wierd since only Bee, radio, and I really play anymore... We could be the fearsome 3 or some gay shit like that.

If I was going to go about the NU tier thing, I'd go grab smogon's usage stats, and then make a ridiculously low cutoff, so we only get cool shit in the tier. Then Idk, we would kinda go from there.

I'll start playing once some real tiers and some order is established that is recognized by noobs and pros alike, everywhere. Since most follow smogon, guess thats who I'm waiting for. Then we can be the fearsome foursome. Alliteration ftw.

Gary Oak wrote:
ill start up playing again once i get a new ds until then the best things to do would be to fix and organize the systems that need it and start getting new members who actually play the game

and kis i vaguely remember that show who the fuck let that nigger out of his shackles?

lol Top DS screen is broken :[ And that is pretty important, gettin people that know how to play or have some experience, usually the ones who can take an insult or two and really flourish in our evil community.

And lolol.

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Faggot canadian
★★
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 am


what ever happened to waffle crisp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nubagator
★★
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Alright I came up with it in the shower, so it's a good plan. we can just reuse the pokemon tower stuff. I would be uber tier, Bee would be Ou, and then one of you guys could be the new "uu" tier. That way we'ed have someone for every tier making it sound legit, and only need 1 person who is good at "UU". If No one else here can step up to the plate, and say they are well-aquainted with this budding new tier, Bee and I could split it or some shit. So bam gym problem solved. If more people start wanting to play pokemanz we can make changes, but this'll do for now when there's not much intrest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 75

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Nubagator wrote:
Alright I came up with it in the shower, so it's a good plan. we can just reuse the pokemon tower stuff. I would be uber tier, Bee would be Ou, and then one of you guys could be the new "uu" tier. That way we'ed have someone for every tier making it sound legit, and only need 1 person who is good at "UU". If No one else here can step up to the plate, and say they are well-aquainted with this budding new tier, Bee and I could split it or some shit. So bam gym problem solved. If more people start wanting to play pokemanz we can make changes, but this'll do for now when there's not much intrest.


Im gonna make it easier for you nub since most people here who do play are ou whores ill take uu cause iv been playing it alot lately and i like it way more then ou so instead of looking for some one for uu which would take a while just offer OU shoul be filled in no time

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 am

ill make it easier bee stfu uu is mine ill be getting a dsi from my friend tomorrow...apparently the bitch has had seven but just keeps them stacked in a corner in her room -_-

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Mon May 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Well, if people are gonna at least put in an effort to keep the site somewhat alive, then i will contribute. albeit; all i can do atm, is entertain people on the chat with tales of my dashing bravery and extraordinary heroics. But on a more serious note, I plan on getting a new computer sooner or later ( more likely later) and when i do i'll be able to run Desume, so I may get into Yu-Gi-Oh, and would at least try to get back into pokemon. but this wouldn't happen for at least 2-3 months. Also, I should be on the chat a bit more often since, for one I recently cleared my computer of viruses (491 of em.), and two I no longer have a life since its summer, and i live 20 miles from town.

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Mon May 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Get TF2

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Sadly, Steam does not work with this piece of shit computer. I tried with alien invasion. :[

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 75

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
ill make it easier bee stfu uu is mine ill be getting a dsi from my friend tomorrow...apparently the bitch has had seven but just keeps them stacked in a corner in her room -_-


UU is myn faggot have a problem battle me for it bitch >Very Happy

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary Oak
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Mon May 30, 2011 7:27 pm

sigh bee....you obviously know nothing of how things work on this site... uu has been mine i thought we went over this like 50 threads ago nub as for bee well eat a dick i dont even have the game yet nor do we have the system set up im just saying it how it is

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nubagator
★★
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Tue May 31, 2011 10:55 am

alright well I made an ubers thread in the "gym" section, so gary bee and whoever else wants to, go make a leader thread, and we'll call it a day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2009-12-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Nub we have a user, Vampiricbrood (aka Count Fagula by some.) he would like to see the original gym system back up. And I thought he made a valid point. We may not have enough people to fill gyms but if people come on and ask if there are any gym leaders and we say no, then they'll be less likely to stay. However it should be noted that in the past when we get members for gyms they stay about a week and then leave. So while I think restoring the gym system is a valid point, it has its drawbacks. I may be leader but my say isn't final (most of the time) I'd like things to be properly voted on, and right now my vote is for the old ways. Cuz old. Like me. If it were to happen, I'd give up my E4 spot and settle for a gym. With Nub, Gary, Alex and Rod as E4.

_________________


"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Harden Cox
Rupt Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 75

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Tue May 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Kisame wrote:
Nub we have a user, Vampiricbrood (aka Count Fagula by some.) he would like to see the original gym system back up. And I thought he made a valid point. We may not have enough people to fill gyms but if people come on and ask if there are any gym leaders and we say no, then they'll be less likely to stay. However it should be noted that in the past when we get members for gyms they stay about a week and then leave. So while I think restoring the gym system is a valid point, it has its drawbacks. I may be leader but my say isn't final (most of the time) I'd like things to be properly voted on, and right now my vote is for the old ways. Cuz old. Like me. If it were to happen, I'd give up my E4 spot and settle for a gym. With Nub, Gary, Alex and Rod as E4.

There are drawbacks your plan as well kis sorry for pointing them out but this e4 you speak of is made of 2 people who dont even have a ds and 1 person who really dont like playing rod.gary,viper
Are who i speak of wouldent it be a good idea to make the e4 up of people who can actually play for example me,nub,radio and some other faggot ?

_________________
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nubagator
★★
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Tue May 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Hmmm well. we could bring back the old gym system, but my main concern is numbers. Bee had a valid statement, only maybe 6 of us max are able to play/are actually somewhat decent. We could throw together a few gyms, but not even close to enough. He does have a good point though, so Idk, im up in the air on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lon
★★★
avatar

Posts : 481
Join date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm

If I can use PO I wouldn't mind doing gym leader.

_________________


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Well...   

Back to top Go down
 
Well...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerupt :: General Discussions :: Suggestions/Feedback and Announcements-
Jump to: