Pokerupt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Be To The Sun God.

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Time
Latest topics
» Reasons why I don't watch/like Naruto anymore.
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 am by Legen2dkiller

» HI GUYS
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 am by Schylige

» Pokeom X/Y Guide
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm by Kisame

» Old man rivers
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:22 pm by Kisame

» Rate my team
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm by Kisame

» Reason why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm by Kisame

» Knack
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm by Gary Oak

» Important Poll
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm by Gary Oak

» Suggestion
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm by Gary Oak

Top posting users this month
No user

Pokemon Black and White

Go down 
+10
Spriker
Gary Oak
kance
Kisame
Teg
SuperSVD
Garde
Faggot canadian
SGDonZ
cactushh5
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am

They aren't white. They're supposed to be Asian but they can't make them too yellow. Theres like one brown person in Asia. Brock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/kisame88
Faggot canadian
★★
Faggot canadian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:04 pm

brock is the only true asian person (and black person as well) in Kanto. they could have better names than Black and white though...
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:45 pm

yeah got more news on pokemon black and white :}}

In the next episode of Pokemon Sunday that is due to air on May 16th, it has been revealed that the three starter for the much awaited Pokemon Black & White will be revealed.

If the news are indeed correct, it’s only a matter of time until CoroCoro magazine gives us a scoop on the first details on the three starter Pokemon we will be using once Pokemon Black & White is out in Japan this year. Check back with us very soon for the details on these three starters.
It's gonna come out in 2010 for japan, so im guessing around november or december we will know all the new pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cactushh5
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm

omfg...... i wasnt exicted for zoroach or whatever the FU*K its name is but im actually exicted about the starters almost all starters end up as one of the best pokemon in its own metagame
Back to top Go down
Zoku000

Zoku000

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Meh, most of the games are named after minerals.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:53 pm

So they should've named them Obsidian and Pumice. Those are the only ones I can think of. They don't sound too appealing. Pokemon Obsidian does, but its a mouthful. lol

Not really minerals but still could fall under the category of Gold, Crystal, Diamonds, Rubies and so on.
Back to top Go down
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:51 am

Charcoal and Chalk?
aha : D

Gotta agree with Lon; the starters do end up being the best. But after the gyms are done, they just lose their coolness.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:01 pm

lol... i wasnt really talking about them in the gyms notice to where i refered metagame im saying that they ussauly edn up being the best in thier tier online as in swampert ou venusaur uu infernape and so on
but hopefully we can get some awesome stats on these pokes
Back to top Go down
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Ah, I get you. >.<
Wouldn't mind some out there combinations also. Like Fire and Ghost, Water and Psychic, Grass and Dark or something along those lines. That would be a... Change. : D
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Rupt Admin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah Fire and Ghost would be cool :] Theres none of those yet. Slowpoke and Shiftry are the other two you mentioned. I think Fire and Water would be crazy. Dragon/Ice? Or Dragon/Fire? And Tropius needs an evolution. Its a good pokemon in an NU/UU Sunny Day team. lol Got that from looking at your pic.
Back to top Go down
Ozdayboy

Ozdayboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:56 am

Fire and Water would be sweet. But the Water would cancel out the other Water Pokemon : / Maybe all elemental ghosts. it'd be so cool. Dragons can already use a lot of fire and ice moves, but that would be alright for resistance and allowing them to use more moves. Bug + Dragon? Yes! : D
Tropius is tank, he should get an evo that requires him to hold a protector or metal coat while being traded and he can become even more tank. Big tank dinosaur that can fly and use grass moves. : D
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:17 am

There are many fakes going around now, be very careful when viewing things. Just remember, if I haven't posted it, it's very likely to be fake. This update will be continually updated. With HeartGold & SoulSilver behind us and Black & White in front of us, the Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have been booming with discussion & trade respectively so be sure to visit them
Edit @ 13:33; Possible Japanese Names are going around. These are from a post that came before the scans came. While it's possible that they are real, I don't post things until we are sure. We're still waiting for the rest of CoroCoro. These names are Tsutaja (ツタージャ), Pokabu (ポカブ) & Mijumaru (ミジュマル) respectively.
Pokémon Black/White
In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - CoroCoro Details

The first details of CoroCoro have begin coming out and show the starters. We don't have further details but it will come. Keep checking back as we're waiting for more scans with confirmation on the names and more. There is still a slight chance that this may be fake.

Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 54256538
Back to top Go down
SGDonZ
★★★★
SGDonZ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:41 am

I think they are fake. But maybe they are the real ones. But i seriously doubt it. Since they where supposed to be revealed the 15th, or 16th. + The battle scene looks really really bad. So im pretty sure its fake.
Back to top Go down
Lon
★★★
Lon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:01 pm

I Think there Mostly Real.. But Eh wont Know till Its official ^^ And If the grass pokemon is a grass snake then maybe its dual type will be poison? and if it is i expect it to have real nice speed and attack ^^

oh btw there been some reports on zoroarks new ability Illusion Says it can transform kinda like transform lol but not sure
Back to top Go down
cactushh5
★★★
cactushh5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:11 pm

lol YIR! I think if they make a light type the grass starter will be that. The pig can be Fire/Dark and the water thing might be Water/Ice or just water. More news
* The region appears to be called the Isshu Region (イッシュ)
* CoroCoro states that the protagonists are older than they have been so far
* Before the scans came out, some new information was posted on 2ch including the region name which turned out true, classifications matching the Pokémon's appearance and the aforementioned possible Pokémon names. This information detailled some attacks, classifications, Zoroark's ability and the special event from the beasts. I have decided to post it with thanks to yaminokame for translation. Remember though that the following information is NOT confirmed yet.
o The Grass Starter, Tsutaja (ツタージャ) is the Grass Snake Pokémon
o The Fire Starter, Pokabu (ポカブ)is the Fire Pig Pokémon
o The Water Starter, Mijumaru (ミジュマル) is the Sea Otter Pokémon
o Zoroark has an ability called Illusion (イリュージョン) which will allow it to transform into various Pokémon. How it differs from the move Transform remains to be seen.
o Two new attacks have been announced;
+ A move called Trickery (イカサマ) seems to allow the attack to be calculated using the opponent's stats
+ Another move called Claw Sharpen (つめとぎ) raises the user's Attack and Accuracy stats
o The special event activated by the special Raikou, Entei & Suicune given with the upcoming movie; Phantom Champion Zoroark has been detailled. In this event, when you bring the beasts (it is unclear if it's all three or just one)to the game, a special battle will occur. This battle is against a Level 25 Zoroark which will transform into the various Pokémon. At many points, it will break its transformation to allow you to capture it.
Remember, this information is NOT Confirmed as of yet and so it's quite possible that this information is indeed inaccurate. However, as the region name was accurate, it's also quite possibly real. We'll get confirmation as to whether it's real or fake when the rest of the scans come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2